5/19- 9,529
    5/20- 9,521
    5/21- 16,228
    5/22- 11,003
    5/23- 4,247
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    my steps were horrible last week. yikes!!! have to change that, i will be heading out for a walk in a bit. i also want to try an organize the garage today. had a nice day yesterday at the cookout. only had 2 drinks and did not go crazy with the food. my dog came along also she is still tired from the long day. this is my last week off then back to work, hoping thats going to go well. we have a staff meeting this week, im hoping that is going to go well, sometimes those can get a little crazy, people get mad easy and with everything going on it shouldn't take much. i am also hoping my pool gets done this week. my hairdresser did call yesterday and say they can now do full services so my sunday appointment can be normal, that was exciting. so some things are getting back to normal.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Daily Check In: Saturday 5/22
    Logged food: yes on track
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise: 50 min walk, PT and stretching (same for Friday, I forgot to include it yesterday)

Sorry a quick check in today. I have to get to church! Good day yesterday! I am on a roll. Hope everyone has a wonderful end of the weekend! xo

Not too bad Weight No More-50% in the green, we are half way there! Let's finish May strong and get that percentage up :smile:

@kirsten11872 I know you aren't in the right mindset right now. Maybe you can start where you are at and just make small changes. Maybe start with an easy workout like the walking videos. I always like those because they are quick and you rack up a lot of steps. They have a mile in 15 min. Also maybe small changes in your diet too, not sure what you are doing there. Maybe eliminate one snack or don't take seconds. You can build on those the following week. Whatever works for you. You can do this, a lot of us are struggling right now. Hang in there! xo
    @Cafelelia I didn't realize you still had 5 weeks left of school! We are usually out mid June here. It seems like people around here are getting lax with the social distancing too. I hope this reopening goes well, time will tell. I didn't know about Captain Tom. We need more stories like that in the news!
    @timibotkin I think the evening weights are higher so I don't think you have to worry. I hope everything is going well with you.
    @twyla77 It sounds like your cleanse is going well so far. Hopefully day 3 and 4 aren't as bad as you heard. Remember if you aren't feeling well, you really don't have to continue it. Listen to your body. I am sure what you have done already is good enough to reset your eating.
    Those muffins sound yummy, even better since they are so healthy.
    @JillyBT You (and your Mom) haven't had it easy lately. I am glad to hear she didn't break anything with her fall. Hugs to you both. Looks like you did awesome with your steps though. Nothing like looking out on the ocean to take away the stress of the day.
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Maintaining isn't bad and like you said, you will most likely have a drop soon. I am the same way with certain foods. It is easier not to have them in the house for me.
    @annliz23 Nice loss and awesome steps! Love that you were able to incorporate in yoga and pilates too! Great job this week!
    @brown6267 Another great week with steps! Hope all is well!
    @ljdanny They weren't your usual but you finished the week strong. I am glad that the cookout was fun and you did well. It is nice when you can stay on plan and have a good time. Hope you have a nice productive week before you head back to work. It is nice to see things opening up, especially the hair dresser Lol! Stay safe.
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Today is starting out well. I got in a 30 minute medium intensity workout while I did laundry.

Went to my church's drive in service. They told us ahead if we wanted to bring chairs that we could sit outside. It's beautiful here today. Was 75 already at 9:30 this morning. It was really a beautiful service today and just being able to see people outside of their cars was really nice.

Now I'm off to walk with a neighbor.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    gk88hq3mf180.gif
    nuv6osa9qbcy.png

g68e4fbj00fu.png

yqb4pk9g9kyd.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Shrinking Assets 0.37%
    2nd Trimstones 0.36%
    3rd WaistAways 0.05%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Shrinking Assets 18.6 lbs
    2nd Trimstones 17.3 lbs
    3rd WaistAways 2.4 lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @Angemarie28 2.46%
    2nd @jenn817 2.10%
    3rd @Boehle 1.94%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @destiny_sierra 4.0 lbs
    2nd @Angmarie28 3.6 lbs
    2nd @Jax_Grim 3.6 lbs
    3rd @Boehle 3.4 lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @lenka1
    @Freeglerock
    @mynacha73
    @jmbrown11
    @samuel860
    @Wishusdonna
    @eggfreak
    @WishfulThinning18
    @CanadianGiraffe

f5599ts2ahnl.png
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    7qouwoq2h6qu.jpeg

Congratulations to our Week 3 top “losers” this week: @lenka1, @freeglerock and @CassieGetsFit2013!!
    Congratulations to @lenka1 and @freeglerock for making the F2F Honorable mentions!
    Big hugs to Team Weight No More overall! We are an awesome team!

• Cafelelia
    Options
    Saturday check in
    Food - On plan
    Water - 2l
    Exercise - 5 km walk
    Yesterday was a good day. The weather was so nice and we spent a lot of the day outdoors in our yard. I reached a personal best this week in averaging over 10k steps per day! This is a huge milestone for me since I have not been able to do that in about a year due to my injury. I have been working on building my strength and endurance since I was sick in April, and I am so happy to reach this milestone!

@twyla77 - It makes sense to shake things up and it looks like the cleanse is working! I agree with Pam re the advice about how you feel. Those muffins look delicious!

@tryingagain5 - Way to go staying active! It must have been so nice to attend your service in person!

@sleepymom5 - You did well yesterday! Hope that you are enjoying church! Yes, school goes to right to the end of June here. The workload is usually lighter for the last two weeks, but who knows with virtual schooling.

@ljdanny - You will get your steps back up, don’t worry. You are so luck to be able to go to the hairdresser!

@xX_PhoenixRising_Xx - I find I go through food jags as well, and best just not to have those foods in the house for a wil.

@JillyBT - Amazing steps! I am so sorry about your mom and luckily, nothing was broker. Sending you a big hug!

@timibotkin - Sorry about that gain, but yes, evening weigh ins are most often not accurate. Maybe try in the morning in a day or two to see.
  • Cafelelia
    edited May 2020
    Options
    mrb5rbfc0t3d.jpeg

This was Trinity Bellwoods Park in Toronto yesterday. We are in Phase 1 reopening, which means no gatherings of more than 5 people! It was mostly young adults, and in fairness to them, this is a part of the city with high density in condo and apartment buildings, with too little green space. We have been in quarantine for almost 10 weeks as well. The police will be fining today, but I have a feeling that all Torontonians will suffer for this in the coming days as the government will likely slow further reopening. Big sigh. @1theresamcvean - We have another beautiful day today, so please stay clear of Trinity Bellwoods and from what I hear, the Lakeshore too!
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @twyla77
    Thanks, it was very nice. It is strange not being in the building but the church isn't the actual building but the people. The interaction was nice. Worshipping online isn't the same as being with other believers, especially when I'm sitting in my living room by myself.

Some people stayed and talked a while but I had to meet my neighbor to walk so I didn't stay too long.
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    podperson1 wrote: »
    @CassieGetsFit2013 - try not to feel discouraged. 0.4lb is more of a maintain than a gain really and have a feeling you'll see a drop once TOM is done with x

Thanks! I'll look at it as a maintain then! Who knows, I went on a very long walk earlier, I might have burned that off! Hehe. I really hope for a loss next week! I just have to work at it and have a good week, exercise and calories!

This discussion has been closed.