5/18 15,336
    5/19 6,535
    5/20 8,408
    5/21 11,221
    5/22 9,720
    5/23 6,073
    5/24 17,662
    Total Steps: 74,955

It's been a good week overall. I did not run as much as I had hoped since the rain foiled my plans a couple days this week, but I did get out there a couple times, and that was really relaxing. We've been deep cleaning around the house when we've had spare time. Just keep moving! Love seeing all your positive stories throughout the week.
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Monday check in:

Calories tracked and on target.
    Water good.
    Exercise: 30 mins Spin bike, some yoga and I conquered Swiss Ball Jack Knives for the first time since 2016. They used to be one of my favorite core/stability exercises but my nerve and shoulder problems stopped me doing them. I gave them a go last week and my shoulder gave out before I could get my balance on the ball, but tonight I was determined! I've done a lot of stretching and yoga for my shoulders in the past week, and I bought myself a new chair for working at home. So much better. Small wins... today jack Knives, tomorrow I take on the world 💋
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    05/24 steps 10099
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    q5v884y8sq6d.jpeg
    Week 3 Step Challenge Winners

1. @JillyBT 112,590 steps
    2. @timibotkin 90,423 steps
    3. @annliz23 83,088 steps

Together, 7 team members had 558,350 steps!!

Congratulations everyone!!

• Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Sunday check in
    food - On plan
    water - 2.3 l
    Exercise - 5km walk
    It was so hot yesterday. We went from cooler than normal temperatures to summer temperatures. I am not complaining though! I did some food prepping and various tasks to get me ready for the week. I really hope virtual schooling is at least a bit better this week.

@xX_PhoenixRising_Xx - Great day! Hope that you like the new chair! And when you take on the world tomorrow, please remember to kick Covid 19’s butt!

@kenzierenzieroo - Great day and nice steps for the week! Here’s hoping you have less rain this week!

@timibotkin - Another week of amazing steps!

@tryingagain5 - Good for you for avoiding stress eating. Wow, those photos! I am so sorry about the flooding in your area and your state. The covered bridge photo is tragic but kind of beautiful too (in a sad way).

@1theresamcvean - I am so sorry about your daughter. I felt so much despair to on Saturday. We collectively worked so hard to avoid a crisis and I feel like that gathering just defeated all of that work and sacrifice by so many. At least the police were out enforcing yesterday and it did not happen again. Sending you a big hug!

@CassieGetsFit2013 - Great, you should look at it as a maintain. I am sure the number will move in the right direction next week.

@mrsbell8well - The starter is looking good & bubbly. You should be able to make some delicious bread with that.

@podperson1 - Sorry that you have been feeling under the weather and I hope that you feel better soon. Pre-quarantine, I do not remember people out exercising and walking so much as now. I guess all this time inside and not going out is making everyone want to break free in some way.

• GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    Catching up! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

After doing a 5 day challenge on Fitness Blender, I took Saturday and Sunday off of exercise, except for a quick mile walk using a Leslie Sansone video yesterday. Maybe the weather is contributing to this slump? We've had rain almost every day for two weeks.

@xX_PhoenixRising_Xx You are such a beautiful and strong soul. I'm so glad you found a way to get through your father's abuse.

@KUMEcyclingteam A maintain is still great! Keep up your momentum!

@Mrsbell8well I LOVE all your pictures of food and organization planners!

@kirsten11872 I understand being in that motivational slump. Keep coming back to us to stay motivated! We're cheering for you!

@twyla77 Great loss! I'm glad your cleanse left you feeling so good!

Our anniversary was great! I got up and did a workout, then we played golf. For supper I know I had a BUNCH of calories, but we still made pretty healthy choices. We had tuna and avocado as an appetizer, then I had almond crusted grouper with wild rice and asparagus and a little she crab soup. For dessert, we split a slice of chocolate cake. Had an old fashioned, a glass of wine, and a coffee with Baileys.

So far (luckily) I haven't seen a gain. Today I'm making my weekly menu and fitness schedule.
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hating that I’m working today! The sun is breaking through the clouds and I’d rather be outside! The weather has just been so dreary lately, and I want to try to get more of my gardens planted! I did some planting yesterday but it started raining. I’m going to try to skip out on the managers meeting this afternoon so I can try to do that. I’ve planted a lot already but I have a lot more to go! Hope everyone has a great day!
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Username: jedaschultz
    Week: 4
    Weight in day: Monday
    Previous weight:202
    Current weight: 201.6

A little bit better week. We are finally starting to get adjusted with our new schedule. My husband is using up his vacation time before he retires. He was home 7 week prior to that but working and basically staying in his make shift office. Now he is in my area all day and we are figuring it out. New normal right now in many ways.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am not going to be on until tonight or tomorrow. I am getting ready for a socially distant barbecue outside. I will catch up later.
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    ssh4vxqzlv7a.jpg

If you'd like to try them. They're fun! 🙃😄

• sleepymom5
    Options
    Saturday check in
    food - Good but overate at dinner
    water - 80 oz
    Exercise - 45 min walk, PT and stretching

Sunday check in
    food - OK, had 2 frozen drinks though
    water - 64 oz
    Exercise - 45 min walk

Had a good weekend. Had two cookouts and over ate at both of them. I am in such a habit of overeating it didn't even hit me last night. It is amazing how quickly you can go back to old habits. Today wasn't as bad but still ate more than I should have. I also had a productive week around the house so I am happy with how last week went. Tomorrow we are having a new bed delivered. We are getting a king sized bed finally. I do love our old bed and wish there was a way to make it king sized but there isn't. It is high that I have a step to get into it. I really wanted a king sized bed for years and I am strangely nostalgic about it. I was really sad last night which was our last night sleeping on it. Weird huh? Our delivery window is from 8:30-11:30 tomorrow so tonight Jim and I are sleeping on our mattress on the floor in and we will just slide it into the guest room tomorrow morning. I may or may not be on here in the morning depending when the delivery is. Hope everyone has a great day!

Congratulations to @lenka1 @Freeglerock and @Cassiegetsfit2013 for being our 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners this week! Awesome job ladies!

Congratulations also to our winners with the stepping challenge- @JillyBT @timibotkin and @annliz23 Amazing job!

@tryingagain5 It must have been nice to go to the drive in service after watching by video for the last couple of months. I am glad the weather was nice too. Sounds like you got awesome exercise in too! What a great NSV not reaching for food when you found out you weren't going to work. I never realized how much I used food to cope until I gained 10 pounds in April with all that was going on with Jim. I need to find another way to cope with things. Wow! Those pictures are amazing! You can see where the water went up to on the covered bridge.
    @twyla77 You are definitely ending May strong! Nice job! I am the same way with finishing things. I am on my second novel in a row that I don't like but will finish. Lol! Hope you have another great week!
    @Cafelelia The same is happening here with people not following the social distancing. I am also afraid also that there will be a spike with the illness and then the re-openings will be delayed even further.
    @cassiegetsfit2013 That isn't bad at all, especially with it being the TOM. Keep doing what you are doing and I bet you will have a nice loss next week.
    @podperson1 I am so glad that you are feeling better today. I get worried now whenever someone says they are sick lol! We don't use stones over here in the US. We are behind the times and don't use metric either although I was told as I child that we would be changing over to it by the time we were adults. I am 54 and see no signs of it ever happening Lol! It sounds like you live in a lovely area that you can walk along the canal. Hopefully you can find a quiet time that you can get on the path one of these days.
    @Mrsbell8well Always love seeing your pics. Dinner looks yummy!
    @1theresamcvean I can totally understand your frustration and your daughter's too. I think people all over are getting sick of being cooped up and don't understand how this all works and the repercussions of their actions. My heart goes out to you and your daughter. It isn't only by you, it is all over. I hear the Jersey shore where I go each summer is the same (although I heard from some neighbors my town wasn't bad)
    @timibotkin Awesome steps this week!
    @kenzierenzieroo You also had awesome steps this week! Plus the scale is moving in the right direction. Glad you had a good week. I am trying to finish up my deep cleaning but it seems like something always comes up. Hope the weather is nicer and you can go for more runs this week.
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Sounds like you had a great day! I am glad you posted the diagram of what the jack knives were. I have a stability ball but it makes me dizzy. I don't think it would if my head was in front. Not sure if I could do it but maybe I will give it a try. Works out a lot of muscles that I need to work on.
    @GingerPwr Sounds like you had a lovely anniversary! I still can't get over you got to go to a restaurant! I am so jealous. Lol! Glad you had such a nice time
    @timibotkin Wow! You have such big gardens! What do you plant? I don't have a big yard and I really don't like gardening but seeing all the gardens make me want to have one.
    @jedaschultz Nice loss! I can kinda relate. My husband isn't ready to retire yet but he actually is planning to work from home for a while now. He set up the home office and even ordered new furniture and a huge copy machine/printer. He's worked from home before but was in and out. It is definitely different. You will figure it out and get into a little routine.
    @nstephenson01 It is true, planning definitely helps with weight loss. Especially for me when I am busy and then starved. I will grab anything and usually reward myself because I worked so hard. I love your gardens. Interesting about the flowers to attract the beneficial pests. I would love to be able to grow my own food or to grow flowers to cut and bring inside. I just am not a gardener and have no room. Who knows, maybe I can try the flowers at least. I do put annuals in each year, maybe I will look into doing a little more next year....
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Daily Check In: Monday May 25
    Logged food: yes, under
    Water: 10 cups + herbal tea
    Steps: 15,023
    Activity: walked a birthday present over to my friends doorstep which was a pretty good walk, bedtime stretch

Day 4 of cleanse done and I’m still feeling focused! I sort of cheated by accident - I dehydrated some strawberries and apples for my rabbit (spoiled!) and then I ate a few of the strawberries. I’m allowed to have fresh strawberries on the cleanse but no dried fruit as it’s higher in sugar...but I’m not beating myself up over it lol. Could have been much worse!

6yk11mawfqei.jpeg

• brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    05/25 steps 9486
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    Not much to report since last night Lol! Just waiting for the furniture people to deliver.
    Hope everyone has a good day!

@twyla77 You are really smashing this cleanse Twyla! That rabbit has the life! Lol! Now I am curious why dried fruit would have more sugar. I assumed it was added to it during the drying process. Interesting...
    @brown6267 Nice steps! Have a great day!
This discussion has been closed.