SHRINKING ASSETS Team Chat - MAY 2020

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Am I automatically “in” for June or is there something I need to do? Thanks.

You are in!!! Feel free to go over and introduce yourself again :)
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Beka3695
    Saturday

PW: 209.0
    CW: 206.2

-2.8 this week!!!! I’ll take that!
    -8.0 for the month
    -35.8 from highest
    gly1rqpucmtt.jpeg
    ypu3acdicnnv.jpeg
    dbi9bdkrsi7g.jpeg
  • Loriab901
    Loriab901 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Loriab901
    Saturday
    PW: 169.0
    CW: 167.4

Good week. Hoping June will be better as I was a bit stalled for weight loss this month.
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    PW 165.1
    CW 166.0

-8 for the month that is 2 pounds a week. Little up from last week, it is my 24th Anniversary this weekend and have treated myself to a few restricted foods. More than likely salt. Tonight we will have a nice dinner, small filet, lobster and I opted for a loaded baked potato over a dessert. Sunday back at it 100%. Working from home next week but our company is now asking us to return, so I will need to start planning, prepping and scheduling exercise to stay on track. my goal is 10 pounds in June.
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 You are kicking butt and taking no prisoners, keep up the good work, Looking forward to seeing that 199 in June. You got this.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    machchic wrote: »
    @Beka3695 You are kicking butt and taking no prisoners, keep up the good work, Looking forward to seeing that 199 in June. You got this.

Absolutely!!!! My goal for myself was before 7/4.... I am going to crush this goal!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    Yo ho! Two more new folks for you in June. They'll probably go straight to the June thread but might also drop in here - give them the SA welcome! @Remaincentered and @Curvybaja55 :heart:
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »

Thanks so much! I think I'll switch my weigh-in day from Sunday to Saturday. It seems so anti-climactic to weigh the first day of each challenge.

• ScottyTheGent
    ScottyTheGent Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    ScottyTheGent
    Pw: 196.4
    Cw: 198.8
  • Beka3695
    Options

Thanks so much! I think I'll switch my weigh-in day from Sunday to Saturday. It seems so anti-climactic to weigh the first day of each challenge.

Got it!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Pw175.4
    Cw172.2

Yeeeeeeeeees PROGRESS!! GONNA KEEP IT MOVING DOWN ⬇️⤵️🆗🆒
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Y'all I have got to get my sleep under control so I can get up in the morning.....I am in a struggle. I need to move more but can not wake up!!! Ugh

What is your sleep issue? Going to sleep or staying asleep?

Staying asleep!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Y'all I have got to get my sleep under control so I can get up in the morning.....I am in a struggle. I need to move more but can not wake up!!! Ugh

What is your sleep issue? Going to sleep or staying asleep?

Staying asleep!!!

Have you tried magnesium? Magnesium has nerve calming properties and after all, your brain is a big ole nerve. I have used it for restless legs and then noticed that those “oh man, I can’t believe I said that back in 1997” racing thoughts that kept me awake diminished.
  • floecity
    floecity Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    floecity
    Friday
    PW: 227
    CW: 225

Sorry I’m a couple of days late but I did weigh on Friday just forgot to update the page!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.