MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES Team Chat - MAY 2020

Options

Replies

• AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,591 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 - YES! I do now have a foam roller. It's an outcome of quarantine housecleaning. My husband bought a small one ages ago, quit using it after he quit having the problem he was working on, and it was knocking around our house. I had not even registered what it was, until you inspired me with to find Sydney Cummings. I tried one of her stretching sessions, saw a foam rolling workout in the suggestions, and realized what the blue foam thing-y of my husband's was. It's pretty basic (short, no core), but it certainly feels helpful.

My guy had also picked up a gadget called a Trigger Point GRID STK, which is very hard and bumpy in contrast to the foam roller. I am trying that out, too.

And all this inspired me to pull the Trigger Point Therapy Workbook off my bookshelf, so I am going to fool around with that, too.

@trooworld - Coconut milk does not seem super sweet on its own, but it feels like it could really accentuate the sweetness in a sweet potato. I love cutting up sweet potatoes and steaming them in foil packets -- easy, but won;t give you the crunch I thin you like from roasting.
    Oh, and you and @Katmary71 are impressing me with your halloumi adventures!
    I love your phrase The Black Hole!

My Black Hole is my office. I am going to do a bit on it today. I am still on a high from having gotten a kitchen cabinet decluttered and cleaned yesterday. How can we have owned so many pot pan lids for which we no longer had matching pots? One of life's little mysteries, but I sent them away in today's trash pickup. Very exciting! Not sure what I will find in the corners of my office, but looking forward to the Adventure today!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    @leonadixon, I totally understand and am right there with you. I start out great in the morning and then stumbled by the afternoon. I just ate too much dinner and am overly stuffed. Why oh why!!! Then I come on here and I read all that @AustinRuadhain has to say to you and I feel like she is talking to me too. I have said on another post that I’m not making my habits tiny enough. Maybe that is something you need to work on too. We got this! We just NEVER give up!! B)<3

@trooworld, I’m already imagining the post you share when the Black Hole has turned into the bright star of organizing. Keep on keeping on!!! :)

@Katmary71, I just looked up the FODMAP diet. Very interesting and something I might need to look into as well. I certainly eat a lot of foods that are the don’t eat list! I bought a foam roller but it’s too short so I don’t get much out of it when I have bothered to use it. Might need to look up Sidney Cummings. ;)

@its_cleo, you should get a grill. Hubby wasn’t sure about the tabletop grill but announced tonight that he loves it. We had hotdogs, which is something we never have! On Friday we are going to make grilled pork chops. :)

Hey everyone! So my new Booty Kicker arrived today and DH put it together for me. I am excited to give it a try tomorrow after work. Today I did Barre Blend Booty and that really hard pretzel move was still really hard. My butt hurts tonight so I must have done it right. :D I ate too much for dinner tonight and I’m mad at myself for that. I’m going to switch up my Tiny Habits to be even tinier but need to think about it some more. Tomorrow I have a staff meeting and not sure how long that will take. This stupid virus is seriously annoying me! I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one that feels that way. :/
  • its_cleo
    its_cleo Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    @leonadixon you mentioned making poor choices…do you know why? Like what is motivating you when you do that? Sometimes when I look at why and do some work on it, that helps. Sometimes it doesn’t lol. If it is rebellious, then in the past I have just taken a break or eased up in the goals. If it is emotional or something else then I would find another approach. If it’s your motivation maybe you just need a mental break from it.

Also incremental change is good, so I echo what @AustinRuadhain said.

Yeah @trooworld I love that Adventures in the Black Hole. I would watch that movie. I feel like it would have 3 kids/adventurers…

@TeresaW1020 yeah a tabletop grill is exactly what I was thinking. Last summer I was going to start researching kinds and never got around to it. May try again this summer. ...I hear you re virus. Most places are shut here. I miss going out for breakfast. I miss going to a coffeeshop and getting a nice muffin. i miss going to the dentist. I miss going out to a pub with my friends. I understand the reasons why (here in Ontario), I totally get it, and I agree with it, but it is hard.

@katmary71 do you have a doc or anyone advising you about when you can do and not overdoing it with your legs? I know you’re working hard to take care I just wondered.

Checkin

Cals on track yesterday and today maybe

Ex- I didn’t get any exercise done today. I worked a bit, and had errands to run so I didn’t get to it. I will be trying tomorrow.

Tiny Habits- I did 1/3 so far. That is the taking a few minutes to sit peacefully. I intend to do some mobility work for my back before bed.

Calories are better this week overall but I feel like I’m treading water exercise wise. I do some, but about half of what I want to/wish to do.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,695 Member
    Options
    My foam roller is super old- school, it's literally a long piece of white rolled foam. The newer, shorter pressure point ones look awesome!

@TeresaW1020 check out Sidney Cummings stretches, they're really good! She puts out videos every day, aside of always saying, "What's Up Guys" every time she's one of the few I can listen to repeatedly without getting annoyed.

@trooworld your food sounds delicious! No recipe today, I was on the phone during dinner and felt bad interrupting, he talked so much I made and ate dinner and had dessert and he had no clue until I told him.

@its_cleo it's taking about 5 weeks to see my doctor, I figure it'll be better by then, at least I hope so!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Wednesday check-in
    Calories- under
    Exercise- arm cardio chair videos, chair boxing videos, yoga

Habits
    All done but arm weights, ran out of time and will take today as my weight rest day off

Tiny Habits
    Deep breathing- didn't foam roll but did it during dentist appointment to stay calm when it hurt as I didn't want shots.
    Squatting when feeding cats with disco hand- done
    Click on career coach email- did, internet was down for an hour so I didn't do anything past that but familiarized myself with what all the email links were for tomorrow.

I don't know why because I've probably only had fast food twice in the last year-and-a-half and it's because of road trips but I always perk up when I see them even though I don't stop at them, I don't even like hamburgers (like chicken though) so they really AREN'T tempting. Stopped for a Diet Pepsi at 7 11 and was even eyeing the gross-looking pizza in the display and doughnuts. That double Big Gulp did it's job, not healthy but at least no calories. Tomorrow's my SIL's birthday and we're going to celebrate by spreading out in the backyard and getting one of her favorite (my fav Chinese food) meals so I may stay under unless there's cake, then all bets are off. I don't want to go to the store more than I have to but also don't want to show up without a card, plus I'm bringing a gift I ordered for my nephew's birthday without a card.

I think I'm disconnected from Fitrockr, I got a notification and have been off the last week, I tried reconnecting yesterday and it didn't work, just reconnected three times and it's not showing any steps. No wonder I'm in last place!
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    raleighgirl09
    Week 2 weigh in (14May2020)
    Previous weight: 182.7
    Current weight: 182.4

Good morning, all! Trending in the right direction which I'm pretty thrilled about! I've been getting all of my steps, planning and logging my food (paper, not MFP logging), all water and sleep and about half of the time not night eating. The night eating has been trending down in volume when it has happened - last night I had 2 small spoons of peanut butter. I never NEVER had this issue with the peanut butter jar and now it is so a trigger. Hubs and I have agreed (because he's doing it, too) that we are not buying anymore for a while. We finished 2 large jars in a month's time....unbelievable. I know the issue is not peanut butter - it's a habit and an action that can be transferred to any type of food. Just wish I was having this issue with cucumbers, instead. Maybe that will be the progress, eventually...? =>

Thanks for all of the anniversary congrats, guys! Me and the Franklin are some happy campers! Not without some aggravations and woes but we work to forgive each other when that happens and that makes all the difference.

@leonadixon I am right there with you...have been successful and now in a setback that has been difficult to dig out of. We can do this by doing something to the good every time we can and think of it - the next meal, the next bite, the next day....whatever it is. As others also said - the key is in not giving up. Celebrate any and every win - learn from every mistake and don't beat yourself down.
    @Cornanda congrats on the stepping, great job! And I love the forward progress for not beating ourselves up...so important!
    @trooworld haha, the black hole - I have it over here, too! That's one of the main reasons I want to sell this house next year - if I lose something, I want there to be fewer options on where it might be!!! =>
    @Katmary71 I was thinking it was just me with this odd reaction to fast food or foods I actually am not tempted to eat! I think it's a reaction to being cooped up - I don't even really want those things but I find myself perking up to look twice, too!
    @TeresaW1020 have fun with the Booty Kicker! You'll wrestle that tiny habit to the ground, I have faith in you!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,051 Member
    Options
    @leonadixon Whenever I find myself slipping into the oblivion, I put the breaks on it by doing what Austin is saying: making small goals for myself. If I'm not tracking, I start there. I make pretracking goals. I also surrrrrrrround myself with health-related information: I read up on weight loss on the internet on different reliable sources. I may search for healthy recipes and save some. I focus on the idea of health. I also try to get more liquids in because that seems to help me not eat as much junk. I hope this helps you.

@AustinRuadhain Yeah, I think it was just too much, the coconut milk and roasting the potato. :( Halloumi <3 ! Congrats on decluttering your kitchen cabinet and cleaning it! You remind me that I need to do that with our plastic containers...I hate that I have so many that don't match and then they all fall out of the cupboard when I open it. Today's the day! I am inspired by your efforts!

@TeresaW1020 Today is the day! It's DONE! :D Well, except for a few finishing touches. ;) I'm so proud of it. You are not alone in being annoyed by the virus. I'm super annoyed, too. I feel like a prisoner stuck in the house. :(

@its_cleo LOL I would watch that movie, too. Sounds like a good movie. I can see the kids from the Goonies in it! lol

@Katmary71 Thanks! Just don't try to put halloumi on a skewer, it doesn't work as good as you'd think! ;)

@raleighgirl09 Congrats on the loss! <3 Yeah, when we moved in last May, we just shoved everything in that room and said we'd deal with it later. I think if I had never been furloughed, later would have never came! I hope you get to your black hole. You never know what you'll find! :)

I finished the spare room and it is such a big improvement! It went from having a small walkway path (kind of like the Hoarders show) to being totally open to being able to walk in. My husband is planning on working out in there now. I just need to sew some curtains to cover the shelving units because I don't like how they look. I found the mallet but I never did find the 2 hammers lol. So, it looks like I will be re-buying a hammer. :(

Tiny habits checkin:
    1 minute of exercise: Yes
    Focus for 5 minutes on Photoshop tutorials: No
    I will track my food for the day: Yes
    I will work in the spare room for 5 minutes: Yes

Wednesday
    Calories: over/under: over
    Water: over/under under
    Exercise: worked on spare room
    Goals or Improvements for tomorrow: YouTube video, 52+ oz of water.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @raleighgirl09 Congratulations on trending the right way! Peanut butter has been an issue for me in the past too. Don't wish for that issue with cucumbers, I've eaten my share of veggies with salsa to fill the "hole' and you end up so stuffed, at least peanut butter doesn't take up much room in the stomach! Done the same with butternut squash, apples, and frozen berries, I don't keep most bingey foods in the house so when the emotional demon comes out there's always something to fill the void even if it's lower calorie. I don't know if this is the case for you but it's worse if my blood sugar is near hypoglycemic, I could eat the whole produce department when it's real low.

@trooworld I've never even tried Halloumi, it sounds like I'd love it so once I get through some of the cheese I have I'll try it out! I keep seeing it in recipes. I'd stopped eating cheese but recently upped my calories and added it back in, a little goes a long way.

I have one of those dark pit rooms, it's my closet! The ceiling light bulb is stupidly at the furthest part of the ceiling and I have nerve damage in my feet so I can't stand on ladders, the light bulb went out a few years ago and I can barely see, I was keeping my main clothes on the dresser or chair and am slowly working on getting it clean enough for someone to come over and replace the bulb for me but I hate trying to clean with a light at the front while I sit in a pile of crap, it's awful! That's where I try to focus on one box or shelf at a time, I literally have boxes and shelves of books, there's probably over 10,000 and I'm down to my favorite books. Everything else I've put a dent in. My decluttering is on hold as I have a bunch of boxes to be donated different places but everywhere's closed, don't want the garage to end up like the closet was!
  • AustinRuadhain
    edited May 2020
    Options
    @Katmary71 made a comment here that I love. This strategy works so well for me, too!
    I don't keep most bingey foods in the house

Oh, and you just made me laugh pointing out that Sydney Cummings says "What's up, guys?" at the start of each video. I do tend to start ten seconds in or zone out for that little moment! :lol:

Sydney's stretching sessions really are very good, @TeresaW1020 ! Katmary got me started on them, and I now love them and got my husband to try them!

As to FitRockr - I will ping them and ask if they can help you. Maybe there's a glitch at their end?

@trooworld - Yes to all of this! I had not thought to mention the soaking-myself-in-reliable-health-info, but I do that, too!
    Whenever I find myself slipping into the oblivion, I put the breaks on it by doing what Austin is saying: making small goals for myself. If I'm not tracking, I start there. I make pretracking goals. I also surrrrrrrround myself with health-related information: I read up on weight loss on the internet on different reliable sources. I may search for healthy recipes and save some. I focus on the idea of health. I also try to get more liquids in because that seems to help me not eat as much junk. I hope this helps you.
    Congratulations on all; your work on your spare room! And finding that mallet -- woohoo!
    Oh, and I was just laughing with a friend last night about the puzzle of plasticware containers! One of my little projects a while back was pulling all the plasticwareout, matching things with their lids, and then discarding items that no longer had lids. Suddenly I had more room, and it was easier to set things up so that I did not have a little trap with things poised to fall when I went looking for something in that cupboard. :lol:

@raleighgirl09 - WOOHOO! Congratulations on trending in the direction you want to go!
    I have to be careful with peanut butter, too. One thing that helps me (you may already do this) is to buy the super-plain peanut butter that contains no sugar/dextrose. For me, that added sweetness with the peanut butter (it's sweet, salt & fat altogether -- bliss point!) is a trigger.
    (After giving it up for a long time, I am back to enjoying it, but only the unsweetened version, not every day, and in very small servings, planned and weighed. But there are some trigger-y foods I just can't do.)
    Oh THANK you for sharing your happiness with Franklin! Sometimes I think that there are not enough stories floating around of happy marriages.

@its_cleo -- Keep being kind to yourself! "Calories better this week" is huge and worth a celebration. In my experience, getting food right is a great place to start. ("You can't outrun your fork!") So from here it looks like your having food go right is a super smart place to be concentrating!
    36rdnqcog8zu.jpg

@TeresaW1020 - So glad you liked that comment I made about working on making habits tinier. Just to be super clear, I was also talking to me!
    I did hit my Teeny Tiny Goals for the office de-clutter and Scouts projects yesterday. I then had to give up making myself wrong for not getting everything done that I want to/wish to do (thinking of you, @its_cleo !). So today's a new day and I am out to do those Teeny Tiny Goals again.
    Oh, and HURRAY YOU for having a great morning yesterday! Are afternoons a time when you stumble food-wise regularly? If so, would pre-planning a healthy afternoon snack help? Or an afternoon walk around the block, to reset the brain? I am sure you will think of something!
  • gwamajtw91
    gwamajtw91 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Weekly check-in: Thursday
    gwamajtw91
    PW: 166.8
    CW: 165.3
    Heading back in the right direction this week (phew)!!
  • its_cleo
    its_cleo Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Daily check in

Cals- on track, slightly over yesterday but I think I made up for it today.
    Ex- no, didnt get done what I wanted to. Just felt tired.

Daily habits- no I havent been doing this.

Hope to improve the next couple days.
  • AustinRuadhain
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Check-In
    WEDNESDAY 🟢/🟡
    Exercise fun: Date walk with husband (50 min); trigger points & stretching session (15 min)
    Calories: 🟢 all good, on-plan choices; everything weighed/measured and tracked
    Water: 🟢
    Exercise 🟢
    Wednesday Goals 🟡
    - Cardio platform workout - 45+ min / changed to date walk, but made sure to go over 45 min, so giving myself a pass for this 🟡/🟢
    - Yoga or stretching - 10+ min ✔️
    - Tiny Habit - Gardening (pull at least one weed!) ✔️
    - Work my 5 Tiny Habits (tracking in May Habit Tracker) ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    - Declutter one kitchen cabinet ⚪
    - Declutter one shelf in office ❌ Nope. One shelf may have just been too big. I did part of one. actually happy with progress! 🟡/🟢
    - Scouts project - Open ONE email from my task list links, and then CELEBRATE ✔️

THURSDAY Goals
    - Cardio platform workout - 45+ min ⚪
    - Tiny Habit - Gardening (pull at least one weed!) ⚪
    - Work my 5 Tiny Habits (tracking in May Habit Tracker) ✔️✔️✔️⚪⚪
    - Scouts project - Open ONE email from my task list links, and then CELEBRATE ⚪
    - Declutter something in the kitchen and then CELEBRATE ⚪ Scaling this back for today; I want to do more but maybe need to build up some momentum.
    - Declutter something in the office and then CELEBRATE ⚪ Scaling this back for today; I want to do more but need to build up some momentum.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Hey Team! Today was a long one. We had staff meeting at right now we think we will be opening up the church on June 28th. After our meeting, we went over and worked in the sanctuary and taped off pews to direct people on where they can sit so that we can do our best to maintain the six feet distance from each other. We also packed up all the Bibles and hymnals from the pews. Next week we plan to make a video that we will post to our people about what they can expect and what we expect out of them. We just all pray that it will work out! :# I didn't workout today so no Booty kicker tryout. Tomorrow, I have to take mom to the doctors in the morning and then I will come home and work out. I have to say that I'm not looking forward to weighing in tomorrow. I really have to figure out what the heck is up with me and my inability to stick to my plan. Tomorrow I'm going to work on tweaking my tiny habits and see if that helps me. :/
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    @leonadixon - read one of those dumb "weight loss tips" things yesterday, but it actually contained something interesting. It said that if you binge, you should journal after- what triggered it (feelings) and was it worth it? It was said better than this- not meant to shame you, but to help you become aware of why this happens. I don't even know if you binge, but I do and it's always emotional, and I don't think about why. I'm definitely going to try this. Also, I've not had a lot of success with losing, but when I don't try to lose, then I'm gaining and that's worse. So, (thanks to the wisdom of @AustinRuadhain) I'm trying to focus on being healthy and keep on trying and be less focused on the scale. This group is helping me to become more aware of my habits and look for things to tweak. Eventually I will find what works. It sounds simpler than it is. Hang in there!
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 - you've been so fierce the past couple weeks. Don't beat yourself up now. Hang in there girl!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain So happy you like the Sidney Cummings stretches! I've merged stuff from her with my yoga and do that when I'm tired of watching videos.

@gwamajtw91 nice loss, way to go!

@its_cleo hang in there!

@leonadixon @Cornanda I agree with thinking through why you're binging, I actually stopped myself tonight doing that and normally I can't tune in until after I've done it.

• Katmary71
    Options
    Thursday check-in
    Exercise- arm videos, yoga, seated and laying down weights, foam rolling.
    Calories- over

Habits
    Cardio 30 minutes- done
    Weights- upper body done
    Yoga stretching/core- done
    Recipe- none today, did for the week
    10,000 steps- got it with my feet on the desk doing arm videos so doesn't count

Tiny Habits
    Done. Felt flattered, one of my tiny habits is to click on emails my career coach sent me. He'd mentioned how he liked people letting him know what links they found useful so I emailed him about one I'd watched regarding Corona and job-hunting. He turned around and sent it to everyone from a "very helpful" client of his. Not too shabby when feeling lousy about life today.

If you're reading this you can tell by above I'm a moody grouch today! Been going back and forth from being ok, depressed, or angry. I was doing great yesterday until I had to stand in a line for getting my laptop repaired then instead of letting you sit you stood 6 feet apart when you finally got to the front. About 10 minutes in my legs tightened up and I had trouble standing. I used to collapse and/or need to sit on the curb or squat then from nerve pain but was determined not to do it (don't know if it'd matter, this is a different issue). Standing shouldn't set me back a week but it has. I'm frankly tired of modifying everything I do and putting on a brave face when I'm in a lot more pain than usual, this crap sucks and the whole situation is old. Just deleted everything else I wrote, I tend to bounce back quick, I'll probably go find some stupid video to get excited about and post it to bug you all! Had Chinese food and cake for SILs birthday and didn't overeat, we sat apart though she had people stopping by all day to wish her happy birthday, my nephews rode their scooters around the table right by my parents and I (care more about parents than myself), and older nephew said it was great not to have to social distance when friends came by. What the heck? Came home and had some fruit and popcorn, then decided my new container of whipped cream cheese would be great with the pretzels I'd bought dipped in and I'd already gone over, who cared about counting calories now? Shockingly I started to feel full eating it and put it away before it was all gone. Not thrilled with myself but not totally disappointed either. I know why I did it, everything's been building up and I managed to rally which is the most important part.
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Official weigh in
    Day 5/15
    Weigh in : week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Weight: 192.5
    Today’s weight: 192.4

Still struggling to get scale moving . I did do measurements this week since I failed to do them end of April. The inches keep coming off so I can’t be too die. About scale not moving.

I ordered a new digital scale this week abs am excited to see what body composition’s it measures.

Oh AND the gym opens back up on Monday!!!
  • AustinRuadhain
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Check-In
    THURSDAY 🟢
    Exercise fun:
    - Essentrics - Relieve Shoulder Pain & Tension with Miranda Esmonde-White
    - Sydney Cummings arms workout
    - Jenny Ford March Across America Series - Idaho Jenny Ford got me to do the Mashed Potato dance!
    - 15 Min 90's Dance Party - fun music but with no verbal cues, I found this hard to keep up with
    - Zumbagold - Bachata - another dance thing; mildly fun
    Calories: 🟢 all good, on-plan choices; everything weighed/measured and tracked
    Water: 🟢
    Exercise 🟢
    Thursday Goals 🟡
    - Cardio platform workout - 45+ min ✔️
    - Tiny Habit - Gardening (pull at least one weed!) ✔️
    - Work my 5 Tiny Habits (tracking in May Habit Tracker) ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    - Scouts project - Open ONE email from my task list links, and then CELEBRATE ✔️
    - Declutter something in the kitchen and then CELEBRATE ✔️ Scaling this worked. Doing this again today. I want to do more but maybe need to build up some momentum.
    - Declutter something in the office and then CELEBRATE ⚪ Scaling this back worked. Doing this again today. I want to do more but maybe need to build up some momentum

FRIDAY Goals
    - Cardio platform workout - 45+ min ⚪
    - Yoga or stretching - 10+ min ⚪
    - Tiny Habit - Gardening (pull at least one weed!) ⚪
    - Work my 5 Tiny Habits (tracking in May Habit Tracker) ✔️✔️✔️⚪⚪
    - Scouts project - Open ONE email from my task list links, and then CELEBRATE ⚪
    - Declutter something in the kitchen and then CELEBRATE ⚪
    - Declutter something in the office and then CELEBRATE ⚪
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,051 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 This is actually the first time I tried it too, and it was very good. From what I understand, most people grill it? I loved it grilled. I hope you get to try it. For your closet, can you get one of those lights that you stick on the wall that you just press to turn on? I think they are battery operated. That's great that you are working on it one box at a time, a little at a time adds up. I was lucky that I found a donation place that was open. I'm sorry about the laptop fixing situation. That must have been frustrating. And frustrating about the nephews.

@AustinRuadhain And I'm finding myself needing to take my own advice this morning lol! Seriously, I'm sinking into the oblivion... :( Thank you, that mallet was a true win! I did order a new hammer though lol. I'm going to get to matching those plasticwares today, I forgot about it yesterday.

@TeresaW1020 That must be exciting, having a date to reopen the church! I feel the same way re: need to figure out why I can't stick to my plan. :/

Tiny habits checkin:
    1 minute of exercise: Yes
    Focus for 5 minutes on Photoshop tutorials: No
    I will track my food for the day: Yes

Thursday
    Calories: over/under: over
    Water: over/under under
    Exercise: ---
    Goals or Improvements for tomorrow: Stick to my food plan, YouTube video, 52+ oz of water.
This discussion has been closed.