Options

Replies

• timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Timibotkin
    PW 287
    CW 288.6
    I almost forgot to weigh in today! I was expecting a bigger gain because my eating habits this week have been horrible!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,305 Member
    Options
    PW 126lbs
    CW 125 lbs

Steps
    Sun - 10,432
    Mon - 13,776
    Tues - 4518
    Wed - 7,005
    Thu - 10,157
    Fr - 7,748
    S - 13,573
    Total 67,210
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @1theresamcvean there are several flavors. I belong to a FB group called vegan Costco. Everyone raves about this sauce. I got it at my local market. It really is delicious. I have heard there is a copycat recipe out there if you can’t find the product. I got the chipotle flavor. The other that I mentioned is chili crunch. It’s $19 a bottle from Amazon. I LOVE this stuff! I’m almost done with the bottle. I ordered 3 more last night. It was $38 for 3 so I will give my daughter one.
    And for another decadent treat try Sunday Provisions pecan smash. Pricey but oh so delicious! I tried 3 flavors but the pecan Smash was my favorite. I ordered directly from their website.
    I like to support small batch vendors.
    Let me know if you try any of these
    I also love Lava plain plant based yogurt.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Daily check in Saturday
    Food good
    Water-maybe not
    Walk 15
    Yoga 23
    Row 5
    Sleep 8 hours

Yesterday was a Molly day. My mom had given Molly $ for her May birthday to buy clothes. Molly hates to shop. But we finally made it shopping. Went to Kohls for some amazing deals. She got 2 new bras, pair of really cute moss green shoes, 2 pairs of pants and a large pile of tops and shirts. I also made her breakfast, lunch and dinner. Plus I’m now officially her hair designer. She ordered me clippers. I cut it short on back and sides but striving for some natural curls on the top. She loved it!
    Today is first day of pool and Mexican fiesta for Father’s Day. I told dad I would make his favorite dessert. He chose ambrosia salad. He loves that stuff. I made a vegan version yesterday ready to party. Making Spanish rice and 2 pineapple upside down cakes. Mom making salsa and tostados. Dad my favorite pinto beans. Molly pina coladas.
    Hope you all enjoy your Sunday.
    I’m moving slow this morning but getting ready to start my day.
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Twyla77
    Week 3 (or is it Week 4?!)
    Weigh In Day: Sunday June 21
    Previous Weight: 132.6
    Today’s Weight: 131.7

@Mrsbell8well oh wow, I LOVE ambrosia salad! I am going to be thinking about that all day!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx I hate that you have those migraines. I had them for a LOT of years and took Imitrex injections for a while before switching to the pill form. My headaches would last from a few hours up to several days. The Imitrex was instant relief. the worst headache I had lasted 10 days and nights and was torture. I ended up getting a Demerol injection which knocked me out for a day and a half. There are several new drugs now for migraines. Hopefully one of them will help you.
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    06/20 steps 3187
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    v0e5as0rdll3.png
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    8l0rdqhp8a59.jpg
    vrml5k1ie6w9.png
    04x3p82h8vke.png
    1hzt6tdig2bb.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Trimstones 0.46%
    2nd Waist Aways 0.40%
    3rd Mission Slimpossibles 0.34%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Trimstones 21.1 Lbs
    2nd Waist Aways 19.7 Lbs
    3rd Mission Slimpossibles 14.5 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @cherrymajoni 4.05 %
    2nd @steph1498 2.47 %
    3rd @guitargirl55 2.25 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @cherrymajoni 9.3 lbs
    2nd @Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong 6.0 lbs
    3rd @Steph1498 4.0 lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @kmfeig87
    @2020shih
    @twyla77
    @mynacha73
    @bethanie0825
    @Emmajhare
    @deniners2
    @19shmoo69

b6tjkjkngcno.png
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Steps...

6/14- 9,363
    6/15- 10,365
    6/16- 7,473
    6/17- 7,416
    6/18- 7,456
    6/19- 7,675
    6/20- 10,306
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    mapcbao15rg1.png

LET'S GIVE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR

@JOYfulNoise89

SHE HAS REACHED TWOTERVILLE!!!!!!!!!!

5uyzbv81fabc.png

AND ANOTHER ROUND FOR

@Arc130

SHE HAS REACHED ONEDERLAND!!!!!
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    @1theresamcvean there are several flavors. I belong to a FB group called vegan Costco. Everyone raves about this sauce. I got it at my local market. It really is delicious. I have heard there is a copycat recipe out there if you can’t find the product. I got the chipotle flavor. The other that I mentioned is chili crunch. It’s $19 a bottle from Amazon. I LOVE this stuff! I’m almost done with the bottle. I ordered 3 more last night. It was $38 for 3 so I will give my daughter one.
    And for another decadent treat try Sunday Provisions pecan smash. Pricey but oh so delicious! I tried 3 flavors but the pecan Smash was my favorite. I ordered directly from their website.
    I like to support small batch vendors.
    Let me know if you try any of these
    I also love Lava plain plant based yogurt.

Angelina, I just went down the crunchy chili sauce rabbit hole The one you showed in a pic a while back isn't available in Canada. I found a small batch maker locally in my own neighbourhood and am buying a jar from her.

Here's the best part. The legendary Lao Gan Ma (Old Godmother) Spicy Chili Crisp Chili and Oil Hot Sauce is available everywhere, BUT after you watch this video, you're going to want to make your own. So, get out your gloves because, as the woman in this video says, "If you touch your face, you'll die." She also says she has the same haircut as the 'Old Godmother' on the jar. She's a super fan. I have gloves (mainly for when I deal with fresh turmeric), the Arbols, Japones, some Thai chilis, star anise, and most of the other ingredients. I'd really like to get some of the Kashmiri peppers, which are supposed to be fruity and not as hot. I'm going to take the heat down a notch with Guajillo and Pasillos. This is a great way to use up a wide variety of dried chilis and it's more of an inspiration than a recipe.

Even if you don't want to make your own, this is more entertaining than Netflix: https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2018/04/homemade-spicy-chili-crisp.html

• CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    User ID: CassieGetsFit2013
    Week Number: Week I'm not sure? Lol
    Previous weight: 206
    Current weight: 200.6

Well, I'm so confused. So I lose 4lbs, then 2.8lbs, get to 200.2 then go up to 206 last week, now back to 200.6lbs. 🤷‍♀️ HOPEFULLY next week I'll see a 1 at the front instead of a 2!

@sleepymom5 I love Daisy and she does look like she has more Poodle than Golden from her curls, but I haven't seen what she looks like with it grown out. 😋 ADORABLE either way! 🥰 I hope to have one some day! I've seen mini ones and gah, they are precious!! Then again, there are SO MANY other breeds I want to have some day too! I just need to win the lottery so I can have more at one time! 😁
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Steps
    S- 10,676
    M- 14,661
    T- 10,511
    W- 10,090
    T- 11,512
    F- 11,741
    S- 7,845

Low on steps again this week, but I was super busy at work going up and down ladders. I was also on the order picker for About three hours Friday morning slinging five gallon buckets of paint around. When I was finished with that I only had around 3k steps in but I had closed my activity ring for the day!

@sleepymom5 I’m glad that you are staying with the group. I’ve always been amazed at
    Your ability to keep up with all the post with everything else that you have had going on! Thank you for all that you have done. Here lately it seems like I can barely find time to check in on Saturday and Sunday for steps!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @1theresamcvean oh how fortunate to find something local! I will check out your link. When I had a stall at the farmers market I used to make jalapeño popper muffins. My poor daughter was in charge of dicing the chili’s. Poor girl suffered the burn. Nothing works to soothe it but time.
    I love both those chilies you mentioned. Guajillo for pozole and pasillos for pasta. Mom made chili rellenos with pasillos. A mild chili but I somehow ended up with an extremely hot one.
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hello and happy Sunday everyone. I just popped in to say hello
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    My poor daughter was in charge of dicing the chili’s. Poor girl suffered the burn. Nothing works to soothe it but time.

Not true...rinse all the areas of skin that touched the chile flesh/ribs/ seeds with white vinegar (I think apple cider would work, too). I'm no stranger to chile burns...
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Saturday check in
    Food - on target
    Water - 1.8l
    Exercise - 30 minute run, 30 minute HIIT
    Hurray, I managed to do a 3 km run yesterday! My leg held up pretty well, so I am happy about that. It is so hot here, but I am not complaining. I am having a busy day for Father’s Day. My husband had breakfast in bed, we gave him a Yeti cooler full of gifts, and we had a bbq. First time making beer can chicken, which turned out pretty well. My kids have hockey tonight and for my husband, that is something he wanted on Father’s Day, so I get a couple of hours to clean up and rest.

Happy Father’s Day to all of the fathers and father figures out there!

Theresa - Here is you COVID news for the day. Word has it that our government will announce tomorrow that Toronto and Peel will move to Phase 2 on Friday of this week. Our cases have been dropping for over 7 days and I think we had something like only 15 yesterday (and that is with massive amounts of testing). BUT, the teens & college kids had a huge dance party at Cherry Beach yesterday. I hope we don’t get “punished” more for that. Apparently, public health did not trace any COVID cases to the Trinity-Bellwoods mass gathering a few weeks ago, so maybe we will be ok. Get ready to go the salon and have a glass of wine on a restaurant patio!!
This discussion has been closed.