Username: lennoncpa
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 132.8
    Today's weight: 132.6
    Weekly Steps: 61283

• ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, mfp wouldn't let me. Just a slight gain. But I want to go the other way. Maybe if I got more than two days workout in it might have helped. I really have to stick to my plan. I didn't get up early then had lots of errands after work so no exercise. My pool liner is finally getting installed next friday maybe they got the beginning of June mixed up with the end, I am not happy. I am not going to look good in my bathing suit regardless. Maybe by the end of summer.

@bburrer30 so sorry about your grandparents that made me so sad to read. Maybe they can let your grandpa come outside to see your grandma. They are starting to do that here.
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    06/19 steps 9232
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Maintenance weigh in 134.8
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Check in for Friday
    Food-logged and over
    Water-64 oz
    Exercise-"rest day" but did Pt/strength and stretching

I had such a nice day yesterday. I was ready to go on a walk with Shannon and Jim asked me if I wanted to go for lunch. I dumped Shannon and went to lunch! Lol! I am glad I did, we really had a nice time. It was outside on a deck overlooking a golf course. I made good choices at lunch. Dinner I didn't make the best choices but I did well with not overeating so I am happy about that. Today I want to get out early to the butcher to get steak for Father's day. As you can imagine, this Father's day is extra special since it Jim was so sick this spring. There was a good chance he may not have made it to Father's day. I am also getting ready to go to the shore Wednesday for maybe a week or so. Nicole is working from home so she is going to join me. Nothing is set in stone but that is what I am shooting for. It is going to be sunny and hot today so I want to get moving. Enjoy the weekend everyone!

@Cafelelia Sodium makes a big difference with weight so I am sure that is part of it. I am actually getting more in tune with my body over the past couple of years. I can feel when I have too much and know I need to flush out with water. Yes, finally at 54 I am figuring things out Lol! I am glad that school is almost over too. Now to figure out the summer activities...or lack of them.
    @Mrsbell8well I know that you are disappointed how your day went with eating but it sounds like you listened to your body and had a healthy meal. Don't beat yourself up. That is also could have been why you were tired. Sounds like you gave it some healthy, nourishing food. Thanks for the info on the curry. I actually didn't even know that there were different types! I will definitely give it a try when I have an opportunity.
    @ljdanny MFP was acting up for me too so no worries about weighing in. You have been on here for a long time too. Do you ever remember it being this glitchy before? I never remember having problems until the past 2-3 years. I am glad that your pool will be ready soon. My husband is so persistent (annoying lol!) I think they put us at the top of the list to shut him up!
    @lennoncpa You have been steadily going down in weight for such a long time now. You are really doing great!! Don't let the scale mess with you. I am sure you are very close to goal and won't be losing as quickly. I agree that a lot of this is mental too. Give yourself a pat on the back. You are a success story for quarantine!
    @GingerPwr Jim and I went to lunch by a golf course yesterday and I was thinking that golf looks like such a fun sport. You get exercise, walk around a beautiful course, it looks like something I would like. Sounds like you had a nice two days, even with the dinner and treat last night. I find the same thing after eating healthy for so long, things I used to like just aren't the same and I feel like crap after eating it.
    @annliz23 As you already know, I love that post! Thank you for posting here. I think it is a message everyone should see.
    @Ademann1 Hope all is going well. Let us know if you need any support. We would love to hear from you :)
    @Brown6267 Looks like you are navigating maintenance well!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Friday
    Food-fair not good as I hoped but not as bad as could have been. Since I ate that yogurt I was too full to eat soup and tart till about 5:30. Too late to IF at least for me. I’m down from yesterday but still not 148. Striving to be there by tomorrow.
    Water-not enough
    Yoga- 23
    Sleep 6 up 2 then slept 2 more.

I’m kicking myself that I didn’t listen to my motivational videos I made. That would have helped.

Lots of interesting things on today’s agenda. Just finished yoga, meditation and walk. Going rowing next!

Have a great weekend everyone!

@lennoncpa I feel you girl! I’m right there with you. Sigh! But come on we can do this.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    zbxhjyjnue0f.jpeg
    Finishing out week 3-Remember to post all weights by 11:59 EST

Friday
    @hope002
    @KUMEcyclingteam
    Saturday
    @kirsten11872
    @Zumba_Luvah
    @timibotkin

Late
    @kenzierenzieroo
    @JillyBT
    @danisp
    @Barbb1557

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 Daisy is too adorable! Love her “Pride” bandana lol!
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia

Thanks for the pep talk. Not sure why I've been finding it so difficult. I guess I need more in person social interaction than I thought.😊

I got to work 40 hours this week so it will be nice to have a full paycheck next week. We'll probably work 32 to 40 next week too but not because work has picked up. It's more because of the 4th of July holiday and we'll have some days off then so they're trying to work ahead a little. I don't really care what the reason is, just grateful for a couple of normal or close to normal paychecks.

I found out yesterday that the gym can open on Thursday, the 25th. It will be nice to get to be able to do that again, even though it may be a little strange with whatever restrictions they need to put in place
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Week 3
    Pw-169.6
    Cw- 168.6

Another pound gone! I wasn't sure if id gain or not, since TOM is just beginning. I think I just barely missed all the bloating. That will come tomorrow lol.
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 Daisy is adorable!! What a great grooming job. My current foster dog Bebe is the first dog where I’ve had to deal with the grooming. That’s a big deal! And all kinds of “stuff” gets stuck in their furry coats!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Hope002
    Friday
    PW 175.9
    CW 175.7
  • Ademann1
    Ademann1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Yeah so yesterday’s weigh in.... thanks for the hugs. It’s been a rough week. We hosted my husband’s parents siblings and their combined 8 kids so we had 13 kids and 8 adults under one roof for 4 days. Like anything worthwhile, it was hard work and also fun. We had a lot of restaurant/feed a crowd meals so there was that, but then I also developed a UTI so I’ve needed to be on antibiotics and drinking tons of water and I had too much salt on Thursday and it’s that TOM. I have done great on my eating yesterday and done some great workouts too, so I am bouncing back from the off week, and I hope I didn’t somehow permanently damage the team numbers.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Friday Check in
    Food - On target
    Exercise - rest day, upper body workout
    Water - 2l
    I had a good day yesterday and it felt great to have a rest day. My husband and son came home from the cottage in the evening and we had a family binge watch of Kim’s Convenience. I love that show because of the immigrant parents, which I had. There are so many similarities, it keeps me laughing. We also love that it is set in Toronto and we love recognizing so many parts of our city in the scenes. Public Health says that we are within days of moving to Phase 2 as our cases have gone down even more. This would still be an emergency order situation, but like the rest of our province we will be able to sit on a restaurant patio or go to the hair salon, with appropriate distancing. It will be a great boost when we get there. On the downside, plans for September school were announced and it is a bit of an unknown. It will likely be a hybrid of online school and occasional in person attendance with distancing. It is what we expected and I am just going to file away this info away for July so I can enjoy the summer. Apparently, we are the last part of North America in a near full lock down!

@Ademann1 - Please don’t worry about the team numbers!! Trust me, we all have our ups and downs. I am so sorry about your UTI and that is not fun. Hosting is always tiring as well. I am glad that you are bouncing back with your workouts and just look forward!!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    i5o535g0fbmy.jpeg

Aside from our Friday and Saturday weigh ins, we have a few people from earlier in the week that need to weigh in still:
    @kenzierenzieroo, @JillyBT, @Barbb1557 and @dansip.
    Just post if you need to be excused this week and we can arrange that for you. If you have two missed weigh ins in a row, you are moved to the drop list for the end of the month and would need to register if you wanted to be back on the team.

For all of our steppers, please post your steps tomorrow and I will announce the winners on Monday!!
This discussion has been closed.