Week: 1
    Weight in day: Monday
    Previous weight:201.6
    Current weight: 202.4
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,281 Member
    Options
    Am I going for it , YES I Am!
    Week 4 Fiton completed 15 exercises 222 mins , cardio, kickboxing, pilates, stretches, weights, Hiit.
    Hope your all aiming high too, good luck.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @annliz23 I love your attitude! Great job pushing the limits.
    @Barbb1557 I had to laugh picturing you on the floor with your fan. It will get better. Hang in there.
    @jedaschultz Awww it happens. Your sooooo close to the 190's. Maybe next week or very soon.
    @tryingagain5 You will turn this around. You have been going through a lot recently. I know that sounds like support words that we often hear, but I found that the encouragement actually helped me.
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    So, school is back and now sports are starting back too. Muggins me is coaching my son's U17 basketball team, first training is tonight. Wish me luck - there are always a few boys who get peeved off they're being trained by someone's mum and not a man, but that's only because they haven't met me yet! Luckily I know quite a few of these boys already. It should be fun.
  • Freeglerock
    Freeglerock Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    User ID: Freeglerock
    Week Number: 1
    Previous weight: 185.7
    Current weight: 185.1

Sorry I didn't weigh in yesterday - completely forgot to step on the scales first thing.  Little more off - but that is now me at below 30 BMI - no longer classified as obese according to BMI! *Does a little happy dance*
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    06/03 steps 14946
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Daily check in Wednesday:
    Cleanse day 4 went well
    yoga yes
    sleep 9 1/2 hours

I weigh daily. I was so relieved to see the scale back in the 140's this morning. I know with a certainty that I would have seen 160 this month if I didn't put on the brakes. I am feeling so much better in every way.
    I was in bed by 8pm last night. I do pretty good during the day but by the end of the day I need my sleep. I do get up about 4 times to pee but overall the sleep feels so good and so healing both physically and mentally. I am usually a 7 hour sleeper so this feels very healing. Molly has been using aromatherapy sleep oils in our diffuser.
    I usually do a 1 week cleanse but plan to extend this one out to 2 weeks.
    Has anyone else seen the documentary "Fat, Sick and nearly dead" by Joe Cross? I think a lot about his principles and it gives me a bit more confidence to keep going. His is a 30 day juice reboot. Mine is just a few days then I transition to fruits then veg, etc and start slowly adding foods back in to my diet. This go round I did one day water, one day lemonade (purified water, lemon, cayenne and raw honey), on Day 3 clear type juices for usually a day but this time 3 days and mango and kale and celery juices on my menu for tomorrow. Watermelon on Saturday. I can definitely feel it doing a great cleanse. My sinuses and ears are clearing up nicely. And my gut. No headaches this cleanse and I am very grateful for that.

• Mrsbell8well
    Options
    bm4z0mxsd8jm.jpg
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @ademann I hope your in the right group too! Would love to have you on our team. I love your scale and new home theory. Nice try. lol. Your in the right place and sounds like you are in a good frame of mind. Keep posting!
    @freeglerock any loss is a good loss! Congrats and very exciting to be out of obese! I remember my joy when I hit that mark.
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx I have no doubt that you are a very capable coach! I fear a bit for your team lol. I have seen your exercises and memories of past routines.
    @brown6267 your steps always amaze me. I go through spurts of committing to 10K and you make it seem so easy.

It's almost Friday hurrah!

The SMART principle is what I use for my goal setting.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Check in for Wednesday 6/3
    Food-forgot to log but on target
    Water-64 oz
    Exercise-30 min walk

Just a quick check in. I just found out that my niece and her sons are coming to swim in a little bit so I have to go. We had bad storms yesterday so I have to go pick some branches up around the pool. Had a good day yesterday. No reason for today to be any different. I am actually looking forward to tomorrows weigh in for a change.

Hopefully I will be on later to catch up with you all. If not, I will check in tomorrow. :)
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Nstephenson01
    Thursday
    Week 1
    PW: 171.8
    CW: 172.2

Weight was down all week and then TOM arrived. Not a big gain considering so I’m not worried. Should see a nice loss next week

Wednesday check in
    Food: didn’t log, didn’t IF but ate on plan
    Water: sooo much but I’m retaining big time
    Steps & exercise: meant to be a rest day since I felt yucky but still ended up with 12,409 steps and took the dogs for a walk

I have to go get my driver’s license renewed today and of course I have a pimple on the tip of my nose of all places! I look like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer... no amount of makeup is going to help. Oh well, if that’s my biggest problem of the day I’m doing alright. Drivers license photos are notoriously unflattering LOL. Montana is one of the states transitioning to Real ID so I had to gather an assortment of documents to prove my identity. Bit of a pain. OK, Better get going... take care everyone!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @1theresamcvean I forgot how close you and I are with are weights. We are definitely in this together. I am ready to be back to 142 are you? Lol...I know you are! Love your intro.
    @nstephenson01 I bet you will be back in the 160's by next week. Awww your poor nose. Can you wear a mask for your photo? lol
    @sleepymom5 Pam I didn't know you had a pool. Or maybe I knew and forgot. Ours gets opened next week. Have fun! I meant to comment on the "nurse" having to come out at the doctors. I think it's funny but so glad you have the experience to speak up and know what you are talking about to take care of Jim and your family.

• Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Food - on target
    Water - 2 l
    Exercise - 5 km walk and 11,065 steps
    Another good day yesterday. Now that things have opened more here, I am coordinating some maintenance and repairs on our house, so spent some time yesterday with various repair people. I have to run again to help out with school. I hope that everyone is doing well! @Ademann1 - Welcome and great introduction!
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well I thought of you and @Cafelelia a lot this week. We are so close in weight and we can do it! And learn a lot trying.
This discussion has been closed.