WAISTAWAYS Team Chat - June 2020

Options

Replies

• Stefbomb2020
    Stefbomb2020 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Actually im suffering from a severe migraine since 3 days and i feel dizzy too.... so not working out....and ive eaten too much food... since mom says i gotta eat something before i pop in those tablets for my headache... and then sleeping....

I don't really know y am i stressed out... but i can feel that bounding pulse in my head and a feeling where i just wanna lay down my head and rest a bit.... i usually am very comfortable with the warm climate here...but since 3 days... im like always having the AC on...which is so unusual for me...hope i dont fall sick
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Steps today: 7,000
    It should be earlier in the evening instead of almost midnight. That’s what I get when we binge “Homeland” and eat supper late.
    Tomorrow we’re going to a peaceful protest in Randolph, VT. I’ve never been in or to a protest. I think I’m the only one in the family who hasn’t. Wild.
    More tomorrow!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I have the worst cravings for something sweet. Instead of going back to the kitchen for a little nibble of this and that (which usually ends up being WAY more calories than I intended). I'm just baking brownies. I'm going to have one delicious brownie, I will be over my calories and I will move on with my life! Tomorrow is a new day 😊 @deniners2 chocolate chips seem so small and harmless at first right?!?!😇

ha! you are right about those chocolate chips!
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 875 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Pw 171.2
    Cw 169.6

Made it to the 160's woohooo...

Yeah! Congratulations! :)
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Pw 171.2
    Cw 169.6

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!🎉 And you thought you were off track and unmotivated. That should do it. 👍🏻
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Pw 171.2
    Cw 169.6

Woo hooo!!! That's very re-motivating, isn't it?!?!! way to go!
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    @gidgitgoescrazy Woo-hoo! Congratulations on your loss.

I am the same way with chocolate chips. I can only buy them when I know I'm going to bake or I will eat them.

@conleywoods have you ever tried a "healthy " brownie? Like black beans or avocado? I haven't but I've always wanted to.

I haven't been walking because it's hot and the baby usually falls asleep when we walk and I miss out on getting my workout during her morning nap. Due to the scale hating me, I really need more cardio in my life so I am going to get on the elliptical first thing in the morning and after dinner. Maybe I will only get 5 minutes, maybe 20, but at least I will be getting it. Over all, my eating has been good. I've had a bad day, but not horrible, day here and there, but the scale isn't going down.
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    @KellyBgetsfit you are smart to squeeze in workouts here and there. I have to do that too. It is kind of annoying, but you know what? It works and 5 minutes here and 15 minutes there add up.
This discussion has been closed.