WAISTAWAYS Team Chat - June 2020

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,228 Member
    Options
    I posted this on all the other teams but forgot to put it here! The JUNE 18 celebration party for all the teams together:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10800761/special-day-june-18th-celebrate-for-the-heck-of-it-challenge#latest
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,228 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Oh, I meant to mention, I am feeling very frustrated with how wonky MFP has been lately. It takes forever to load. Won’t open. Crashes constantly. I thought it was because I hadn’t updated. But then, I did and it’s still just as bad. I give up a lot because it takes so long to load.

I'm having the same problem, some days its fine but other days can't load a page.

There are people quitting because of these problems. Grrrrrrrr. I mostly use it on my laptop and it has been ok, but on the phone I only use the diary because the rest is a mess. Even the diary has some "new improved" aspects that are a pain in the *kitten*. Hmmph. Get it together, MFP!
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Happy 18th! I’m celebrating better flexibility (I can lift my leg and foot closer to my torso while clipping my toenails!). Also, celebrating becoming more actively Anti-racist and better informed. Exercise, like anything else is becoming more natural, too. Yay!
    Celebration Day❣️
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options

There are people quitting because of these problems. Grrrrrrrr. I mostly use it on my laptop and it has been ok, but on the phone I only use the diary because the rest is a mess. Even the diary has some "new improved" aspects that are a pain in the *kitten*. Hmmph. Get it together, MFP![/quote]
    I don't want to jinx myself but I haven't had trouble yet. I only use my phone app for logging foods and logging ahead. There is sometimes a lag time between it syncing with the desktop but not enough to make me quit. NO way Jose. I believe you had an anniversary or is it birthday you're celebrating today right Liselyn? I don't dare go back through the thread to find it. Happy day for either occasion!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    PW: 218.2
    CW: 217.6
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @YinxFed - How long are your Heather Robertson workouts? I need the # of minutes to make the "translation" to # of steps. And how high are these workouts on the sweat scale? Are they aerobic, strength, HIIT, circuits? Any description will help. Thanks!
    /quote]

Sorry!
    Week 1/Day 1 - Full Body Workout (Monday) was 35 minutes, Week 1/Day 2 - HIIT Cardio Workout (Tuesday) was 30 minutes. I did Week 1/Day 3 - Total Body Workout - today, another 35 minutes.

Each and every one has been a complete Sweat Sesh!
  • jguldi11
    jguldi11 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    This week has just slipped right by me. I'm still logging every day and doing well with keeping a calorie deficit but haven't made time to check in here in a bit, sorry about that.

I was able to go to the gym for the first time in 3 months and felt really good after. Although I've been active I noticed my strength and endurance aren't where they used to be, so I will be working on that. I tend to have lower gym attendance in the summer since I'm already more active with gardening, swimming, hiking, etc. I have an old bicycle (15+ years old?) and I'm trying to convince my husband to fix it up for me. Haven't been on a bike ride in years.

We had ice cream.in the house earlier this week and I enjoyed it. Probably too much lol. It's gone now so yesterday for dessert I had a cup of mixed fruit with a bit of whipped cream on top and it was delicious. I've also been a lot closer to my 25% daily protein goal.

One thing to celebrate is although I gained a bit of weight earlier in the year, i still fit in my summer clothes, and I'm still 25 lbs lighter than my heaviest weight.

@Steph1498 how easy/challenging has it been keeping carbs below 100g? I like the idea of cutting down but not drastically, 100g seems like a well rounded number.
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Hope you're all feeling Fabulous this Friday, Friends?

My steps for yesterday were dismal - only 2592. I've already recorded yesterday's exercises.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was good, Did everything on my list... I had planned to have zuccini zoodles with the leftover salisbury steak, and I bought them pre-zoodled, well they were mushy so I threw them away... Instead we had a veggie mix, so that was kinda disappointing...

I didn't exercise this morning, the hubby has been feeling sore alot lately, and he was sleeping so peacefully I decided not to kick him to the couch at 5.30am... lol Today the cable people come to fix the issue in the library, so I will be able to do it in there if needed.. I would do it there all the time, but the floor in there needs to be shored up, as it's very bouncy, so gotta get the hubby to do that. I will exercise when I get home...

Steps for 6/18 = 11,547

Happy Friday - Hope you have a great weekend !
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    My app has completely died and is unusable and I'm struggling to access the web version.

Sorry if I miss my weigh in but this sucks and I'm angry.
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    PW: 150
    CW: 147.5

But yesterday I was 147! I ate 1040 cals, so I was hoping for under 147. I'll try for 145 next Friday. :o
This discussion has been closed.