WAISTAWAYS Team Chat - June 2020

Options

Replies

• Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    @jguldi11 Its been challenging to stay on track this weekend. Actually I had a couple alcohol drinks and blew my plan. BUT I am getting back to it again.

Otherwise, I started two weeks ago with 2 days of really low carbs (40g) and since then just haven't had any bread or pastas, make a point to choose salad over potatoes, no cookies or treats, and blended fruits instead of ice creams. Tracking my meals before I eat makes it much easier to stay on top of my goals. Chocolate fits into my plan (there is no world of mine that choc not be okay). It really wasn't too hard of a transition and my body feels much better.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be easily confused - @YinxFed - I see your steps for Thursday, but the exercise minutes (if it was not your day off) are mixed in and hard to find. I assume it was 30 minutes of your program, but I cannot tell if that was also for Thursday or not...

It would be great if you would not mind - always mark the DAY, STEPS, MINUTES clearly near the top of your messages so they are easy to find and review. That would be great! Especially the day - sometimes it just says today or yesterday, so my tired brain gets its wires crossed. Thanks! It is fine to post a couple of days at once, just so long as I can see which day is what. Sometimes I do a batch of them at once by searching for one person's messages, and having all weigh-ins, steps, and exercise minutes right at the top of the message makes it a breeze.

thanks!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Sorry to be easily confused - @YinxFed - I see your steps for Thursday, but the exercise minutes (if it was not your day off) are mixed in and hard to find. I assume it was 30 minutes of your program, but I cannot tell if that was also for Thursday or not...

It would be great if you would not mind - always mark the DAY, STEPS, MINUTES clearly near the top of your messages so they are easy to find and review. That would be great! Especially the day - sometimes it just says today or yesterday, so my tired brain gets its wires crossed. Thanks! It is fine to post a couple of days at once, just so long as I can see which day is what. Sometimes I do a batch of them at once by searching for one person's messages, and having all weigh-ins, steps, and exercise minutes right at the top of the message makes it a breeze.

thanks!

No need to apologise! I need to be more clear. 🙂

So, for Thursday 18th June
    Steps - 2592
    Minutes Exercise - 34 minutes of Total Body Workout (CIRCUIT)

Hope that's more helpful?

Yx
  • jugar
    Options
    YinxFed wrote: »
    No need to apologise! I need to be more clear. 🙂

So, for Thursday 18th June
    Steps - 2592
    Minutes Exercise - 34 minutes of Total Body Workout (CIRCUIT)

Hope that's more helpful?

Yx
    PERFECTION!!!! Thanks :heart:
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @jugar - remainder of steps from last week
    Tue, 6/16 12302
    Wed 6/17 10479
    Thr 6/18 10237
    Fri 6/19 16343
    Sat 6/20 16257
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Steps from Sunday: 4,600 with 20 minutes swimming
  • ells_runs
    ells_runs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Time of the week again for weigh in 😁

ells_runs
    Monday
    217lbs 😁

Good luck all ♥️
  • jugar
    Options
    Steps for
    6/20 - 10,107 + 20 min pilates
    6/21 = 3752 + 120 Min of kayaking ... So I had this brilliant idea of lets paddle across this channel and go see whats on that side... Well lets just say it was ALOT farther than it looked, but we made it, and I explored while the hubby fished, I found some neat coves, that wound around in circles, saw lots of wildlife, was having a nice time spacing out and relaxing until a fish decided to jump right next to me, or a bird took off and squawked at me and almost made me jump outta the kayak, they got me every single time too, you just aren't ready for it... Got too close to an ospreys nest and really got squawked at... it was a fun day.. till we decided to head back... the tide decided to change, and the wind picked up, and we were going against both of em... It was tough to move my arms the rest of the day... LOL, but I'll do it again in a heartbeat...
    WOW! That is the equivalent to a LOT of steps - added together for Sunday you got 25,352! I'll bet those arms are sore, but the whole you is so happy. You are inspiring me to go kayaking soon! I go down a river near the US border that goes through all kinds of hills and there is always a ton of bird life there too. And the occasional deer or herd of cows just chilling near the water. I don't know if the rental place is open, but you have inspired me to find out.
    Steps from Sunday: 4,600 with 20 minutes swimming
    Good one! Do you still have your steps from last Thursday? I can't find them...
    ells_runs wrote: »
    Time of the week again for weigh in 😁
    ells_runs
    Monday
    217lbs 😁

Good luck all ♥️
    Nice loss! Do you have your steps for a week ago Sunday (the 14th)? It's your only blank all week, and I'm sure you did some...

@eponymoose - it would be great to have your step update too, and then all the blanks will be filled with lovely numbers :smiley:

How are everyone's numbers doing? Whatever you're tracking, from calories in/out, to water to, to blood pressure, carbs, cholesterol, hours of sleep - how's it going?
  • eggfreak
    Options
    @jugar, well because you asked...I still look at my nutrients at the end of the day and almost always my potassium and iron is only a 1/3 to a 1/2 of the recommended. I'm still trying to work on that. Added potatoes to my breakfast - I try not to have a lot of banana with the sugar but half of one cut up in my oatmeal then cooked is good (banana goes through a very tasty transformation when cooked- even in the microwave)
    Your sorbet sounds delicious. I was just reminded of a watermelon/feta/mint salad that I like occasionally thru the summer- seems an odd mix but works surprisingly well.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I'm back at work and I don't wanna be. 98 emails... -_-

Hope everyone is having a good Monday.
  • eggfreak
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    I'm back at work and I don't wanna be. 98 emails... -_-

Hope everyone is having a good Monday.

ugh, don't you dread looking at your inbox sometimes? Hope the rest of your Monday and week is smooth.
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Hi and happy Monday!
    We had a busy weekend. Saturday we cleaned up the beach at my husband's aunt and uncle's lake cabin. The kids tested out the water but it was pretty cold. We had a nice father's day and I used it as a rest day for myself.

I have been getting some of my craft stuff out lately. When I first started loosing weight I gave up all my sitting hobbies so I could build some new habits and get my exercise on track. I'm feeling ready to add some back in. I use to quilt, sew handbags, costumes and clothing. I also knit a little and I occasionally paint. I have my sewing machine out now and I started practicing my knitting. Kind of fun to do it again.

@jguldi11 Love the swimsuit picture. Extended size bikinis have come a long way. I love bikinis and have a ton of them. My favorite bikinis are from Ashley Graham and Gabifresh. Its always fun see what each collection will have each year because they change a lot. It is the worst when I am so in love with one of the lines because I can't buy all of them.
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Steps from Thursday 6/18 6,450
    Sunday 6/21: 6,250
    Monday 6/22: 6,400
    Too muggy for longer walks the past few days - planning to get more in tomorrow and also go to the ocean for a day trek. Can’t wait!
  • reflectionofme
    reflectionofme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Username: reflectionofme
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 122.1
    CW: 122.3
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    @Gidgitgoescrazy it’s fun to read your stories about kayaking! Makes me feel like I’m there - but without the sore arms!! 😁
This discussion has been closed.