Options
    02/06 - 10,847
    03/06 - 12,795
    👣
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    kmfeig87 wrote: »
    Sorry for being a lame-o again team. I have been in mourning for my cell phone. Unfortunately it did not enjoy swimming ....and in fact appears to have drowned. I am mourning its loss as it was new at Christmas. After several days of phone withdrawal, while my phone sat in rice and I hoped for a miracle re-birth, my children put the sim card back in my old phone. My old phone is very slow and quite senile. In addition it has a two hour battery life and needs lots of naps. And frequently forgets what it is doing and fails. And the screen likes to go dark after about 5 seconds. Logging into myfitnesspal on the phone is pretty much a lost cause. That being said, I would love to join June steppers with the goal of 13,000. Hoping someone else joins too, so I don't have to be the one walking naked! Love and peace to all of you!

@kmfeig87 Gotcha down as the (Naked Walker) until someone else steps up and saves you. Til then, sell tickets to the public and you can buy a new phone! I'm FULL of great ideas!

Now Figgy...I need you to do better on reporting in...don't make me come find you! SMH :smile:

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Wilsonkellies
    Week 1
    Wednesday

@wilsonkellies Wow, you are NOT playing with this thang!! Something tells me you're headed quickly for Onederland!!! Can't wait to celebrate with you!!! Go girl! Do it! Awesome loss!
    Jessica
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    Gosh darn it, I remember to weigh in but forget to post 🤦‍♀️

Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    PREV weight-143 (I think)
    Current weight-142.4
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @achagpar @Caratach @sk_loves_fitness and @sw33tie I need your weigh ins for the week please...thanks!
    Jessica
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    6/3 Steps - 14,014
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @mulecanter Are you up for a wager or not, my friend?!!!

Here's a question for everyone...broken pieces of cookies are calorie-free, right?!! :wink:
  • Jax_Grim
    Options
    Here's a question for everyone...broken pieces of cookies are calorie-free, right?!! :wink:

Of course. Also when eating off someone else's plate, the owner of the plate gets the calories.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Jax_Grim wrote: »

Of course. Also when eating off someone else's plate, the owner of the plate gets the calories.

I like that one @Jax_Grim because everyone knows that stolen food tastes better anyway! Good point! :smile:
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    6/1 8603
    6/2 8184
    6/3 5862

Been held back by a flare up of planter fasciitis in my left heel. I’ve been taking it easy for a couple days hoping it will heal up.

Hopefully the target gets averaged? And I can make up my steps?
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    jennifersusanmcdougall Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Just had 3 big glasses of water ahhhh my tummy
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    jennifersusanmcdougall Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My weigh in for Thurs couldn't get on this morning
    195.5 same as last week.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/4: 6,320
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/2 = 10,833
    6/3 = 1,107
    6/4 = 14,184
  • Jax_Grim
    Options
    6/4 steps - 13,745
  • UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Week 1
    Friday
    Pw: 149
    CW: 146.8
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »
    6/1 8603
    6/2 8184
    6/3 5862

Been held back by a flare up of planter fasciitis in my left heel. I’ve been taking it easy for a couple days hoping it will heal up.

Hopefully the target gets averaged? And I can make up my steps?

Hey there...I too have had issues with plantar fasciitis as well in the past...the thing that's so annoying is that you can't really rush the healing process. Exercise the arch as best you can and pad the heel...have you tried the gel insoles...they REALLY help and make sure you're wearing shoes that support your arches...it takes pressure off the heel.

Can't really make up your steps...we don't average...just keep the totals...just take it slow, do what you can and everyone understands that you're healing...hope you get better soon!!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    My weigh in for Thurs couldn't get on this morning
    195.5 same as last week.

@jennifersusanmcdougall I show last week as 198.5...please advise which is correct. I've recorded 195.5 until I hear differently from you. It shows a 3 lb loss.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    UCGRocks wrote: »
    Week 1
    Friday
    Pw: 149
    CW: 146.8

GREAT LOSS!!! WTG! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.