@chassp8pooh
    @unevano
    @Emmajhare

i6o7454si6t9.png
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    achagpar wrote: »
    @achagpar @Caratach @sk_loves_fitness and @sw33tie I need your weigh ins for the week please...thanks!
    Jessica
    @achagpar @Caratach @sk_loves_fitness and @sw33tie I need your weigh ins for the week please...thanks!
    Jessica

Sorry Jessica! I’ve been so busy lately (just launched my YouTube channel on health and wellness yesterday! You can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJV1la6VHP-q-ksKIK4Z__g)... anyways, I forgot to post last week. My weigh in for this week is:

Weigh in day Sunday
    PW: 118.6
    CW: 116.4

Thanks so much!!!

Got your weigh in recorded...link doesn't work...tried it three times. How else can I find you? Search for what?
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @simbersea Need your steps for 5/30 and 5/31 please.

@jenready Need your steps for 5/30 please.

Thanks!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Where's our Cheerleader?!! Need some cheer please!!! @angmarie28 :smile: Give me a C!!

Also, to those of you who drop in, record your weight and we never hear from you otherwise...you'll get out of this group, what you put in...get to know us...ask questions...share stories...tell us about your crappy day...share NSVs (non scale victories)...share a pic of your pet...share a pic and a recipe of your latest culinary creation...JUST BE YOU! We can't support and provide inspiration if we never hear from you...

Your Captains get lonely too! :blush:
    Jessica
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Jen_967
    Sunday Weigh-in
    PW: 216.8
    CW: 215.0
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Sunday
    Week 2
    PW: 203.2
    CW: 202
  • schlerin
    Options
    Steps
    6/5 = 6,546
    6/6 = 10,285
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    xgtiil915q1j.png

CONGRATULATIONS to our winners this week! Way to go ya'll!
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/7: 6,275
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    06/06 - 16,318
    07/06 - 11,246
    👣
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    This week's F2F Challenge is UP!! Feeling cranky? You're going to love this one :wink:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10799606/rant-and-plan-challenge-june-week-2#latest
  • schlerin
    Options
    Steps
    6/7 = 3,614 plus about 2 hours splashing around in the pool with my niece and sister.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Here's my playing dirty karma :D

Mulecanter
    Week 2, Monday
    PW: 213
    CW: 215

Ok, I gave @jessicakrall8 a head start.
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    6/7 steps - 10,505
  • mynacha73
    mynacha73 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    mynacha73
    Mondays
    PW 198.6
    CW 197.9

I've been great on calories (1200-1400/day), great on macros, as good on exercise as I can be considering the lack of access to a gym (30 minutes walking/jogging in place + additional movement/weights at random times), and the scale barely moves. I had a good few weeks in late April/early May, but now it's just barely inching along. I'm trying to remind myself that it's heading the right direction. I haven't been under 200 in 5 years! But, I feel like I'm doing more work than the scale (or mirror/skinny jeans) is showing. And I'm bummed about it.

What are some NSVs that you all use when you are in plateau-land to keep yourselves motivated?
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Here's my playing dirty karma :D

Mulecanter
    Week 2, Monday
    PW: 213
    CW: 215

Ok, I gave @jessicakrall8 a head start.

Not really...I already have further to go than you do, but thanks, I'll take it! :smile:
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    mynacha73 wrote: »
    mynacha73
    Mondays
    PW 198.6
    CW 197.9

I've been great on calories (1200-1400/day), great on macros, as good on exercise as I can be considering the lack of access to a gym (30 minutes walking/jogging in place + additional movement/weights at random times), and the scale barely moves. I had a good few weeks in late April/early May, but now it's just barely inching along. I'm trying to remind myself that it's heading the right direction. I haven't been under 200 in 5 years! But, I feel like I'm doing more work than the scale (or mirror/skinny jeans) is showing. And I'm bummed about it.

What are some NSVs that you all use when you are in plateau-land to keep yourselves motivated?

Hey there...good loss this week! You're doing an AMAZING job! But if you want to see things move a little more consistently, you have to shake things up. I wouldn't cut calories as it looks like you're in a good range there...but try something new with the walk/run routine...I have two ideas that seem to be working pretty well for me. 1. Try doing the 30 minutes like you're already doing, but also take your daily step goal up a little more...perhaps walk 5 minutes every hour between 8-3pm. OR 2. Take your 30 minutes up to twice a day or increase to 40 min.

You could be on a plateau, so one of these two ideas might shake things up...you could also try doing some of the walk aerobic routines available on Youtube.com (Leslie Sansone or there are others)...

Good luck and let us know what you did and how it worked for you! YOU GOT THIS!!! Welcome to Onderland!!! Must be amazing. May @mulecanter NOT join you anytime soon!
    LOL! :wink:

Jessica
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    z7bz0im3g407.jpg
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Trimstoners should verbally witness Jessica's challenge to me and my acceptance with thread posts. (I'll be signing Jessica up for a Cheesecake Factory home delivery subscription here shortly.)

I want ya'll to notice Mr. Fight Dirty here...so I don't guess he'll be surprised when I have a huge chocolate cake and a few 10 oz steaks delivered to his house either!!!

I'm so gonna kick your booty @mulecanter ...it's on! BUCKLE UP!
    Jessica

LOL! May the best person lose!! Your challenge to each other has been seen and witnessed!
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    mynacha73 wrote: »
    mynacha73
    Mondays
    PW 198.6
    CW 197.9

Oo, you're just a bit further along than I am. I'm hoping to break into Onederland in my next weigh-in. Don't be bummed! If you can see results in how you look and how you fit in your jeans then those are awesome victories! Some NSVs are how my clothes are fitting a little looser on me. How much easier it is for me to walk up a flight of stairs. How I can now do a couple of minutes of boosted walking with Leslie (I was unable to do it last month). How the space between the shoelace ties is narrower meaning my feet are getting slimmer. All good stuff!

This discussion has been closed.