jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    Mmarch427 wrote: »
    Mmarch427
    Week 1
    PW 189.5
    CW 191
    Ugh...not a great start.

No worries @Mmarch427 ...it will come back off next week...just stay the course and keep working your plan to meet your goals. YOU GOT THIS! :smile:
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @JOYfulNoise89 How was your week?!! Don't forget to weigh in and post today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

@mulecanter You're ignoring me! :neutral:
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    @JOYfulNoise89 How was your week?!! Don't forget to weigh in and post today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

no I'm not :)
  • mulecanter
    Options
    @mulecanter Are you up for a wager or not, my friend?!!!

Here's a question for everyone...broken pieces of cookies are calorie-free, right?!! :wink:

Yes. I know the NASA food people that make astronaut food for space (I worked in their building). I'm sure they told me they are calorie free.
  • mulecanter
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »
    6/1 8603
    6/2 8184
    6/3 5862

Been held back by a flare up of planter fasciitis in my left heel. I’ve been taking it easy for a couple days hoping it will heal up.

Hopefully the target gets averaged? And I can make up my steps?

Hey there...I too have had issues with plantar fasciitis as well in the past...the thing that's so annoying is that you can't really rush the healing process. Exercise the arch as best you can and pad the heel...have you tried the gel insoles...they REALLY help and make sure you're wearing shoes that support your arches...it takes pressure off the heel.

Can't really make up your steps...we don't average...just keep the totals...just take it slow, do what you can and everyone understands that you're healing...hope you get better soon!!
    Jessica

Also, stretch the Achille's tendon, calf and hamstring. It's all connected!

• mulecanter
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Welcome new members, I'm the virtual co-captain. Jessica runs everything and I virtually do nothing. I think when I get back in my office routinely in July I'll be more active again. The teleworking totally disrupted my routine.

I'm also a poor role model, to wit:

Mulecanter
    June Week 1
    Monday
    PW: 209.5
    CW: 213.5

My gym is opening tomorrow so I hope to turn over a new leaf and get it together. Also, a bad salt day on Sunday didn't help. I'm setting course for Onederland,

Perhaps you can work towards Onederland and I can work toward Twoterville!! You have 14 pounds to hit yours and I have 28. I'm sensing a need for a wager...are you game @mulecanter?!! Hmmmmmm?!!

Jessica :wink:

Yes!! A contest!!! Jessica v Mulecanter. 🥊🤼‍♀️🤺🏆

Alright, peer pressure is pretty effective. What's the bet exactly? Race to Onderland/Twoterville (I never heard that one, funny!)?
  • JOYfulNoise89
    JOYfulNoise89 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    JOYfulNoise89
    Week 1
    PW: 299.3
    CW: 301.9
  • jessicakrall8
    edited June 2020
    Options

no I'm not :)

@mulecanter So let's do a wager for the rest of June...you aiming for Onederland and me aiming for Twoterville...I have further to go, but let's just see who loses the most. Now, what should we bet?
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JOYfulNoise89
    Week 1
    PW: 299.3
    CW: 301.9

@JOYfulNoise89 Cravings on your back like me this week?! We got this!! Stay on track, work out or walk a little more and carry on! Next week will be better! Congrats on making it through, reporting in and shaking it off!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options

Alright, peer pressure is pretty effective. What's the bet exactly? Race to Onderland/Twoterville (I never heard that one, funny!)?

How about whoever loses the most in June gets a $10 Amazon gift card? Or we could do a longer running one for whoever hits their new goal (Onederland/Twoterville) first gets the gift card? What do you think? I just come up with these things...I don't have all the answers! :smile:

Jess
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Emmajhare wrote: »
    Welcome to all our new joiners!

Week 1
    Sunday
    PW: 154.8
    CW: 152.1

I've now lost 20kg since I started this journey (again) in November and 16kg since I joined the lovely Trimstones. Thanks everyone for keeping me on track! Still a bit to go to goal weight but I'm getting a lot nearer. 🤸‍♀️

Wow, way to lose!! Such an awesome total loss! 🎉
  • Arc130
    Options
    Arc130
    Steps
    Sunday 5/31- 8570
    Monday 6/1- 4220
    Tuesday 6/2- 8911
    Wednesday 6/3- 10911
    Thursday 6/4- 8190
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    04/06 - 10,649
    05/06 - 10,187
    👣

Was marching up and down the hallway last night to get those last 1000 steps in. I'm on a 17 day streak of meeting my 10k per day goal. I refuse to stop now! 😁
  • ltopinka84
    ltopinka84 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ltopinka84
    Week 1
    PW: 157
    CW: 153.8
  • Arc130
    Options
    Arc130
    Steps
    Friday 6/5- 4992
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 244.7
    Current Weight 240.9

I have been and will probably will continue to be a bit absent for a while in here. I have some personal/family things going on that are taking most of my time and attention. I hope to be able to continue to post my weekly weigh ins though.
  • Arc130
    Options
    Arc130
    Saturday 6/6 weigh-in
    PW: 202.5
    CW: 200.4

The loss is not as big as it looks because I gained 1.4 lbs last week. My net loss then is 0.7 lbs. I'm happy though. Getting closer to the one hundreds! 😊
This discussion has been closed.