TRIMSTONES Team Chat - June 2020

Options

Replies

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    mynacha73 wrote: »
    mynacha73
    YOU GOT THIS!!! Welcome to Onderland!!! Must be amazing. May @mulecanter NOT join you anytime soon!
    LOL! :wink:

Jessica

Oh, it's on baby!
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/9: 11,027

I have an endoscopy tomorrow morning. So I’m not sure if I will get many steps in after. But we will see.
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Steps
    Tuesday 6/9- 13556
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    6/9 steps - 13,280
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    kcpond
    Wednesday Weigh in
    Previous Weight: 237.0
    Current Weight: 237.4
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Kmfeig87
    Week 2
    Wed WI
    PW 138.5
    CW 139.5

On the good side....I'm in the 130s....I'm thinking my sourdough bread making is not helping the weight loss. But my bread is yummy!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/8 5,139 Raining. Went to go for a walk in the morning and it started raining. It stopped, but it was too late because I had to take my son to get de-wisdom-toothed. Then I got dressed to go again in the afternoon, and wouldn't you know it, it started raining as soon as I stepped outside!
    6/9 12,878 Dang...should have noticed that and made my 13000 goal!

• wilsonkellies
    wilsonkellies Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    wilsonkellies
    Week 2
    Wednesday
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    6/10 steps - 12,877
    Heading to my parents tomorrow. It is about a 12 hour drive. Hopefully I can keep the weight loss going there. Healthy food isn't easy to come by in that area.
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Steps
    Wednesday 6/10- 12539
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    jennifersusanmcdougall Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    SW 210
    LW 195.5
    CW 195
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    jennifersusanmcdougall Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm going to my dad's and no internet there so my post for next week will be just the one post.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    I'm going to my dad's and no internet there so my post for next week will be just the one post.

Thanks for letting us know @jennifersusanmcdougall and congrats on your loss this week!! Have a good trip and be safe!
    Jessica :smile:
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Simbersea
    Wednesday weigh in (I’m late!)
    PW: 149.2
    CW: 149.8
    I’m at the high end of my maintenance window. Better kick it into gear this week.

Thanks for the heel suggestions. I ordered the Vionic Harissa sandals. Can’t wait to get them. And I started taking high dose Ibuprofen as zen anti inflammatory. My doc said it was safe as long as it’s only a couple days. Thank you all 😄
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »
    Simbersea
    Wednesday weigh in (I’m late!)
    PW: 149.2
    CW: 149.8
    I’m at the high end of my maintenance window. Better kick it into gear this week.

Thanks for the heel suggestions. I ordered the Vionic Harissa sandals. Can’t wait to get them. And I started taking high dose Ibuprofen as zen anti inflammatory. My doc said it was safe as long as it’s only a couple days. Thank you all 😄

I love the Dr Scholl's gel insoles...they also keep your feet cool and in the summer, that's awesome! I think you'll love them and they work in any shoe...just helps for extra padding, especially when they're sore and inflamed...let us know how you like them...
    Jess
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/11: 10,230
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    achagpar wrote: »
    @achagpar @Caratach @sk_loves_fitness and @sw33tie I need your weigh ins for the week please...thanks!
    Jessica
    @achagpar @Caratach @sk_loves_fitness and @sw33tie I need your weigh ins for the week please...thanks!
    Jessica

Sorry Jessica! I’ve been so busy lately (just launched my YouTube channel on health and wellness yesterday! You can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJV1la6VHP-q-ksKIK4Z__g)... anyways, I forgot to post last week. My weigh in for this week is:

Weigh in day Sunday
    PW: 118.6
    CW: 116.4

Thanks so much!!!

Got your weigh in recorded...link doesn't work...tried it three times. How else can I find you? Search for what?
    Jessica

Sorry! Try https://bit.ly/ChagparMD
This discussion has been closed.