TRIMSTONES Team Chat - June 2020

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    UCGRocks wrote: »
    Getting a Fitbit. Hoping to be setup and be going by tomorrow. Please add me to the steppers...thanks!

AWESOME @UCGRocks Welcome!!! I have you listed...you're the new naked walker because you were last to join this month...just kidding...but if you do walk naked, sell tickets...everyone needs supplemental income! HA! LOL! Also, I need your daily step goal for the chart, please.

Jessica :smiley:

Yeah! I’m all set up with my fitbit. Put me down for 10k steps please. Thanks!

@UCGRocks I've got you down with a daily goal of 10k...if you'd like, since you were previously using your phone, pull your daily steps for 5/31 to present and send a list of them and I'll get you caught up and recorded...welcome to the insanity!!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JOYfulNoise89
    PW:301
    CW:299.5

Hey there @JOYfulNoise89 !! Nice loss this week!!! WELCOME TO TWOTERVILLE!!!!!! I can't wait until I join you there!!! Currently me and @mulecanter are having a competition to see which one of us can see 99.9 on the end of our weights first...he's headed for Onederland and I'm gonna join you in Twoterville!!! See ya soon!

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    ltopinka84 wrote: »
    Ltopinka84
    PW: 153
    CW: 151

@ltopinka84 NICE LOSS THIS WEEK!! You actually dropped 2.8, as you were previously at 153.8...don't forget your point something each time! Great job!! WTG!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    achagpar wrote: »
    Hi @jessicakrall8,
    I think I may have to sit out this month... it’s been kinda nuts! But I’ll join you guys back next month... is that ok?

@achagpar I understand completely especially with doing your videos and such. I've watched two of them so far...nice job!

I'll ask the MODS to move you to the cheer section...come back soon!
    Take care and stay well!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Arc130 wrote: »
    Arc130
    Saturday 6/13 weigh-in
    PW: 200.4
    CW: 198.3

WELCOME to ONEDERLAND!!! Nice job!!!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Mistake in Reporting my weight this week. Because my scale rounds, I always have to do my weigh in, then look at my MFP and subtract from my starting weight of long ago to figure out my actual weight. I was rushing this week and trusted my first thought without checking and I messed up.

I reported 325.5, but it was 324.5. I figured it out when I went to look at my scale app's progress chart...

Sorry ... was not intentional. I've updated the chart @mulecanter but wanted to tell you so you don't think I'm cheating. I still have a LONG way to go...
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    NEED WEIGH INS PLEASE

@Caratach 2nd week
    @sk_loves_fitness 2nd week
    @sw33tie 2nd week
    @DreaRN15 2nd week
    @HaMaSa92 2nd week
    @dillyg08

Those of you with two weeks of no reporting will be moved to our drop section, so please report in today as stats are done early tomorrow morning. Come on guys...don't give up...dust off and start over if you've had a rough couple of weeks...do this for YOU!!! What can we do to help?!

Jessica
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Dillyg08
    Week 2, Saturday Weigh in
    PW: 186 lbs
    CW: 184.4 lbs
  • dillyg08
    Options
    NEED WEIGH INS PLEASE

@Caratach 2nd week
    @sw33tie 2nd week
    @DreaRN15 2nd week
    @HaMaSa92 2nd week
    @dillyg08

Those of you with two weeks of no reporting will be moved to our drop section, so please report in today as stats are done early tomorrow morning. Come on guys...don't give up...dust off and start over if you've had a rough couple of weeks...do this for YOU!!! What can we do to help?!

Jessica

Weight submitted.
    When is the close of time on weigh in days?
  • dillyg08
    Options
    Mistake in Reporting my weight this week. Because my scale rounds, I always have to do my weigh in, then look at my MFP and subtract from my starting weight of long ago to figure out my actual weight. I was rushing this week and trusted my first thought without checking and I messed up.

I reported 325.5, but it was 324.5. I figured it out when I went to look at my scale app's progress chart...

Sorry ... was not intentional. I've updated the chart @mulecanter but wanted to tell you so you don't think I'm cheating. I still have a LONG way to go...
    Jessica

Congrats on your loss. I don't think anyone would think you cheated...I know I don't.
    Keep up the good work. One ounce at a time will get you there.
  • UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Getting a Fitbit. Hoping to be setup and be going by tomorrow. Please add me to the steppers...thanks!

AWESOME @UCGRocks Welcome!!! I have you listed...you're the new naked walker because you were last to join this month...just kidding...but if you do walk naked, sell tickets...everyone needs supplemental income! HA! LOL! Also, I need your daily step goal for the chart, please.

@UCGRocks I've got you down with a daily goal of 10k...if you'd like, since you were previously using your phone, pull your daily steps for 5/31 to present and send a list of them and I'll get you caught up and recorded...welcome to the insanity!!
    Jessica
    Thanks Jessica. Here you go...embarrassingly low 🤦‍♀️
    5:31- 510
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    dillyg08 wrote: »
    NEED WEIGH INS PLEASE

@Caratach 2nd week
    @sw33tie 2nd week
    @DreaRN15 2nd week
    @HaMaSa92 2nd week
    @dillyg08

Jessica

Weight submitted.
    When is the close of time on weigh in days?

@dillyg08 Hey there...no closing time, but I have to send out notices and give people time to take action, so I include the remaining Saturday crew as well. The MODS start the stats really early (before I'm up) and if the Sat (or any day) weights aren't filled in, they record as NWI. Just trying to be pro-active. Great loss this week! Keep up the great work! :smile:
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options

Jessica
    Thanks Jessica. Here you go...embarrassingly low 🤦‍♀️
    5:31- 510

Gotcha caught up @UCGRocks ...now that you have a FITBIT and you've set a goal, take advantage of the reminders that tell you to get up and walk at least 250 steps every hour...I do 8-3pm, but you can set it to do 8 hrs, 10, 12, whatever your preference. That will help you too...and just make a goal to keep yourself being as active as possible. You'll be SURPRISED how many steps you can get in a day when you keep moving.

Jessica
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Saturday 6/13 weigh-in

WELCOME to ONEDERLAND!!! Nice job!!!
    Jessica

Thanks, Jessica! 😊. Now to stay below 200 and keep going down.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/13: 6663
  • UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Steps 6/13
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Week 3
    Sunday
    PW: 151.7 lb
    CW: 148.8 lb

A good week for me 🤸‍♀️

My conclusion after two weigh-ins is there is definitely a bit of a calibration difference with our new scales, but I was probably also carrying a bit of salty margarita-related water weight last week 🍸 Perils of a Sunday weigh-in!
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Saturday 6/13 weigh-in

Congratulations on onderland @Arc130

🎉🤸‍♀️🎊🤸‍♀️🎉
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    achagpar wrote: »
    Hi @jessicakrall8,
    I think I may have to sit out this month... it’s been kinda nuts! But I’ll join you guys back next month... is that ok?

@achagpar I understand completely especially with doing your videos and such. I've watched two of them so far...nice job!

I'll ask the MODS to move you to the cheer section...come back soon!
    Take care and stay well!
    Jessica

Thanks so much!!!
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    PW: 238.8
    CW: 238.0

6/13 steps - 13,143
This discussion has been closed.