Replies

• 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    6/18 steps 18775
  • leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Steps for Wednesday, June 17th: 4,376 - I got nothing for this. I chose not to walk and I did laundry. I needed to do it but I think I also needed a day to reset my motivation.
    Thursday, June 18th: 12,906 - I took a 4 mile walk that I didn’t want to do initially, and had to go to the bathroom starting at 2 miles. 😂 I’m quarantined at my mother’s house, in the town where I grew up and with these walks I’m seeing more of the village than I did in all of the years that I lived here! I’m on Long Island (NY), so I make sure that at some point my walk takes me down to the beach, marina or docks and I take a break to watch the water. I’m 99% sure this is saving my sanity.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Check-In: Thursday, June 18

•Log all food: Yes ✅
    •Under Calories: Yes ✅
    •Exercise: Gym ( ❤️+💪🏻) ✅
    •Water: 2.750 L ✅
    •Steps:12,192 ✅

Good morning team! TGIF! I am so over this week and ready for it to be over. My weight has been all over the place but and haven’t managed to bring it back down to where I started at the beginning of the month. I’m extreme frustrated with the scale. I know I’ve been working my 🍑 off and I’ve been logging my food and drinking my water and I just seem to be unable to make my weight go down. It’s just lingering within the same 2 lbs.

Gonna just keep working out and trying to make the healthiest choices with my intake. It’s gotta move down at some point right?

I’m posting my workouts on my instagram if anyone wants to follow there.

@maris_transformation_journey

June goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Steps 17 June 11.475 steps

Gotcha!
    I'm still having lots of issues with my weight. I'm giving it all. I'm even going through some big difficulties and still on my diet. Yesterday even though I knew it was going to rain like crazy I went for that walk. I arrived home completely wet rain-showered but trots op mijzelf

Be proud that despite all your difficulties you are staying strong and keeping to your plan. Congratulations on getting your walk done and don’t give up. Just keep going no matter what. 💪🏻
    Wednesday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 49 minute and 22 minute walk
    Water: ✅

Steps 6/17 12,073

I did my walk this morning when I got up and I may do another this afternoon. I always plan my meals for the next week on Thursday’s and do my grocery list. I need to get some cleaning done today. I have been finding it hard to get things done this week. I have not been meeting my bedtime goal and I am tired all day. I really need to work on this.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 45 minutes ✅
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Drink 8 cups of water
    4. Clean apartment
    5. Bed by 10 pm

Got your steps in. Well done with the walks. I am also struggling with sleep at the moment. I’m waking up very early so I can get my workout done but then I am struggling to get into bed early. The kids still need me quite late and I can’t just leave them to go to bed. 😐
    Hi all! Everything is calming down here with our new furbaby. My diet still leaves something to be desired. I really need to start logging daily. My water intake is up. All in all doing better. I'm going to make 1 goal at a time from now on. I get too overwhelmed with too many.

Goal today:
    84oz water

6/14 13565
    6/15 3725
    6/16 17271
    6/17 6412

Got your steps in. I’m happy to hear things are settling down with the new addition. One goal at a time sounds like a great plan. In my opinion it’s one of he best approaches to getting ourselves back on track.
    Thursday Weigh Day
    PW: 252.0
    CW: 254.6

Frustrating because I have been pretty good about weighing and logging- not so good on the workouts though. I kind of wonder if this gain isn't a bit of a delayed reaction. I expected a gain on the last weigh-in, but stayed the same. This time I expected a bit of a loss, and got the gain. Go figure😕? Oh well, better days ahead!

Happy Thursday!

Don’t let this gain discourage you. I hate how the scale can get to us and I can totally understand your frustration. I hate when I know I am doing it all right and still have a gain. Hang In There and just keep doing what you know is right.
    6/17
    Steps: 25,888

Gotcha!
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    6/18 steps 18775

Gotcha!
    missGYST wrote: »
    Steps for Wednesday, June 17th: 4,376 - I got nothing for this. I chose not to walk and I did laundry. I needed to do it but I think I also needed a day to reset my motivation.
    Thursday, June 18th: 12,906 - I took a 4 mile walk that I didn’t want to do initially, and had to go to the bathroom starting at 2 miles. 😂 I’m quarantined at my mother’s house, in the town where I grew up and with these walks I’m seeing more of the village than I did in all of the years that I lived here! I’m on Long Island (NY), so I make sure that at some point my walk takes me down to the beach, marina or docks and I take a break to watch the water. I’m 99% sure this is saving my sanity.

Gotcha! Not all days can be great. We all have those days where we have to just say F it and let ourselves just breath. This journey is not easy and it’s extremely exhausting both physically and mentally so don’t worry about taking a day to just let go. You did well by getting right back on top of things the next day so be proud.

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,588 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Everything is calming down here with our new furbaby. My diet still leaves something to be desired. I really need to start logging daily. My water intake is up. All in all doing better. I'm going to make 1 goal at a time from now on. I get too overwhelmed with too many.

Goal today:
    84oz water

6/14 13565
    6/15 3725
    6/16 17271
    6/17 6412

I think 1 goal at a time is a great idea. I am glad things are going good with your furbaby. When I hear of someone getting a new dog I want to start looking but I still miss my Molly so much I don’t know if I can.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Thursday Weigh Day
    PW: 252.0
    CW: 254.6

Frustrating because I have been pretty good about weighing and logging- not so good on the workouts though. I kind of wonder if this gain isn't a bit of a delayed reaction. I expected a gain on the last weigh-in, but stayed the same. This time I expected a bit of a loss, and got the gain. Go figure😕? Oh well, better days ahead!

Happy Thursday!

These ups and downs are so frustrating. Keep weighing and logging because you will see results.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    6/17
    Steps: 25,888

Amazing! I think the most I ever got is just over 20,000. One day I am going to push and do this. You are an inspiration.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    missGYST wrote: »

Sometimes we just need these reset days. Great job on the walk and going even though you didn’t want. I loved going to the beach to watch the ocean when I lived in Newfoundland. There is something peaceful about watching the water. I know we have the Great Lakes here in Ontario but it is not the same as the ocean.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

Good morning team! TGIF! I am so over this week and ready for it to be over. My weight has been all over the place but and haven’t managed to bring it back down to where I started at the beginning of the month. I’m extreme frustrated with the scale. I know I’ve been working my 🍑 off and I’ve been logging my food and drinking my water and I just seem to be unable to make my weight go down. It’s just lingering within the same 2 lbs.

Gonna just keep working out and trying to make the healthiest choices with my intake. It’s gotta move down at some point right?

June goals:

Never give up no matter how frustrated you get. It will go down. Have you tried IF lately? I know you said that it got your weight loss moving again in the past.
  • michelleywardell
    michelleywardell Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Goal today:
    84oz water

6/14 13565
    6/15 3725
    6/16 17271
    6/17 6412

I think 1 goal at a time is a great idea. I am glad things are going good with your furbaby. When I hear of someone getting a new dog I want to start looking but I still miss my Molly so much I don’t know if I can.

So sorry for your loss. We took a year to finally decide to get a new furbaby after we lost Milo. It can be hard to move on. Keep in mind you will never replace what you lost but you will fill your heart with more love. Take your time and you will find the right one to fill that hole. Big hugs your way.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • michelleywardell
    michelleywardell Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was good. Shorter day than usual, only 10 hours.

You are all so inspiring. I've never been in such a busy group. You are all so good at checking in and supporting each other. Thank you for being here.

water 6/18 48 oz
    Steps 6/18 11450
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Thursday’s check in
    Exercise: 46 and 20 minute walks

Steps 6/18 11,846

PW 202.6
    CW 201.2

I am getting so close to onderland. If I don’t make it in the June challenge, I will for sure in July. I get really frustrated when I think about how far in my journey I would be if I hadn’t started taking that medication. I can’t change that now but push ahead and stay healthy so I don’t have to go back on it.

The grandkids are coming over to stay for the night. The are coming shortly after lunch. They want McDonald’s for supper. At first I was going to make myself something else but I fit it into my calorie goal. The worst part for me is the sodium content. My weight will spike either tomorrow or Sunday morning.

I walked this morning when I got up and I will do another before the kids come over.

Happy Friday all!

Today’s goals
    1. 45 minute walk
    3. Drink 8 cups of water
    4. Bed by 11pm (later due to kids being over)
  • mari_moulin
    Options

June goals:

Never give up no matter how frustrated you get. It will go down. Have you tried IF lately? I know you said that it got your weight loss moving again in the past.

Yes Linda it has helped me in the past. I’ve been wanting to get back on IF for awhile now but since I’ve started back at the gym I feel too hungry after my workouts to start doing it. When I do it, I usually do 12p to 8p eating window and skip breakfast as it’s easiest and I usually eat alone but I feel at the moment I the energy In the morning after the gym. Then I would need to skip out on dinner which I struggle with as it’s a meal we have as a family and I struggle to not eat with everyone. I do hope I get myself back to a place physically where I can continue my workouts and do IF at the same time.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Yesterday was good. Shorter day than usual, only 10 hours.

You are all so inspiring. I've never been in such a busy group. You are all so good at checking in and supporting each other. Thank you for being here.

water 6/18 48 oz
    Steps 6/18 11450

Got your steps in Michelle 💪🏻 We are also all happy to get your updates. I hope it hasn’t been too stressful at work for you. I hope it hasn’t been to hard keeping up with the new fur baby and work.
    Thursday’s check in
    Exercise: 46 and 20 minute walks

Steps 6/18 11,846

PW 202.6
    CW 201.2

I am getting so close to onderland. If I don’t make it in the June challenge, I will for sure in July. I get really frustrated when I think about how far in my journey I would be if I hadn’t started taking that medication. I can’t change that now but push ahead and stay healthy so I don’t have to go back on it.

The grandkids are coming over to stay for the night. The are coming shortly after lunch. They want McDonald’s for supper. At first I was going to make myself something else but I fit it into my calorie goal. The worst part for me is the sodium content. My weight will spike either tomorrow or Sunday morning.

I walked this morning when I got up and I will do another before the kids come over.

Happy Friday all!

Today’s goals
    1. 45 minute walk
    3. Drink 8 cups of water
    4. Bed by 11pm (later due to kids being over)

Oh my gosh ONEderland is right there Linda!!! How exciting!!! You just gotta reach out and grab it!

My kids also love having McDonald’s which I try to limit to maximum once a month. If it’s not good for me it’s not good for them but I do allow them that treat once in awhile. The trick is staying accountable, logging it all and making it fit. Make sure you drink lots of water before and after to help flush out that sodium. If you do spike then it will be back down in no time.

• 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Steps 6/18: 14,472
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

June goals:

Yes Linda it has helped me in the past. I’ve been wanting to get back on IF for awhile now but since I’ve started back at the gym I feel too hungry after my workouts to start doing it. When I do it, I usually do 12p to 8p eating window and skip breakfast as it’s easiest and I usually eat alone but I feel at the moment I the energy In the morning after the gym. Then I would need to skip out on dinner which I struggle with as it’s a meal we have as a family and I struggle to not eat with everyone. I do hope I get myself back to a place physically where I can continue my workouts and do IF at the same time.

Eating with family is so important. You do intense workouts so I can understand having to eat afterwards.
  • Shad0wDancer
    Shad0wDancer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
  • destiny_sierra
    destiny_sierra Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Destiny_Sierra
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight - 233.4
    Current Weight - 231.8

Steps
    6/14 - 14,287
    6/15 - 20,727
    6/16 - 10,182
    6/17 - 9,921
    6/18 - 14,365

I will work on doing better at getting on here everyday and checking in.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    6/19 steps 14710
This discussion has been closed.