GET DAT REAR IN GEAR July 2020

Options

Replies

• taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    7/22:
    Logged everything 👍🏻
    Calorie/macro goals 👎 total flex day as it was a delayed birthday celebration for my husband so he got to pick lunch and dinner options. I popped some preemptive tums and joined him, while cutting myself a break. I did get a bit over 15k steps and was fairly active so there’s a bit of a silver lining.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    7/22:
    Steps: 5800
    Exercise: morning ride for 12.3 miles
    Moved every hour during work
    Food: calories on point, 134g protein, 56g net carbs
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Options
    7/22:
    on-plan:innocent:
    exercise:innocent: 5 Mile Boosted Walk (Leslie Sansone) 12k daily steps
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    You all are inspiring. This heat and my work deadline are kicking my freakin butt. I'll get back to being more active, just not this week. Saturday should be better. Happy to report meal planning and food intake is good.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,137 Member
    Options
    7/23 goals met except workout..... Went to the Podiatrist today ...got x-ray ...he will be ordering a bone density test and I see him next week ... I hope I did not break anything in this foot ughh but I am too rest and no working out but I can use my pool but no kicking
  • taylok23
    Options
    7/23:
    Logged everything ✅
    Calorie/macro goals: ate at maintenance but was fairly decent on carbs. The previous day’s ‘flex’ made me want to eat all the foods. Even after dinner I wasn’t hungry but still felt the urge to eat and had sweets cravings. I fought both urges so a little progress there!
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    7/23:
    Steps: 7042
    Exercise: morning ride for 16.5 miles
    Food: calories on point, 163g protein, 76g net carbs
  • baconslave
    Options
    7/23:
    exercise:innocent: Strength. for an hourish
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    7/24 goals met .... I used my "total gym" for 20 minutes and I will be swimming later on.... I will not be able to do aerobics or anything that requires my foot ...I got this :)
  • baconslave
    Options
    7/24:
    exercise:innocent: 5 Miles worth of Leslie Sansone 12k daily steps
  • taylok23
    Options
    7/24
    Logged everything: yes unfortunately
    Calorie/macro goal: just nope
    I was fairly active for the day but choices were poor. Today isn’t looking great but there is still time to salvage!
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    7/25:
    Steps: 7400
    Exercise: morning ride for 14.2 miles
    Moved all but 1 hour during work
    Food: calories good, 153g protein, 61g net carbs
  • taylok23
    Options
    7/25
    Logged everything ✅
    Calorie/macro goals: ate at maintenance but was fairly active closing all my rings with about 16k steps for the day. Weekends are throwing off my better habits but I think my saboteur is going to get back on the wagon so having support will help. Looks like another month of status quo- things could be worse I suppose all things considered.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    7/25-7/26 goals met except no working out
  • camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Have been logging daily but not reading the forum... did a yoga class online this morning, and Pilates class yesterday too, so that is an improvement. Tried to do protein-sparing modified fast, but failed ;) so back to keto macros from today.
  • taylok23
    Options
    7/26
    Logged everything 👍🏻
    Calorie/macro goals👍🏻
    Back to a normal day! NEAT wasn’t great but I needed a rest day. Will try to pick up more movement in my day today.
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    7/25 - 7/26:

Needed a break this weekend, so I did a refuel with extra carbs and taking it easy puttering around the house. Was lightly active all weekend but ate more than usual. I could seriously tell the difference during my ride this morning!

Back on the horse today!
  • baconslave
    Options
    I take weekends off but got above sedentary Sat and almost hit 10k steps Sunday from cleaning up the house doing the floors. Taking the kids to the pool that belongs to a member of our church who lives nearby. It will just be me and the kids. I'll be reading. They can romp. I'll walk later on when we get back.
  • taylok23
    Options
    7/27
    Logged everything ✅
    Calorie/macro goals: I ate at maintenance yesterday but was fairly busy and got plenty of NEAT plus 13k steps. Not bad for a strength day. Had I not snacked, I would have hit calorie goals but lunch has been light and I find I over eat at dinner. So...the snacking. Last night is no excuse though- I wasn’t hungry and mindlessly chomped nuts.
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    7/27:
    Steps: 7100
    Exercise: morning bike ride for 16.8 miles
    Food: calories on point, 141g protein, 98g net carbs.

I have decided to up my carbs to between 50g and 100g per day... the bike rides are much better and I don't feel completely gassed when I get off the bike.