mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    9/14/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes walked/jogged 2.5 miles after work
    Steps: 10,169
    Water: 152.1

@brandi_84 they are soo good air fried. My favorite veggie to air fry is asparagus. Super yummy!

@richmondwriter Thank you! He absolutely loves taking walks
  • loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    9/15
    Logged:yes
    Exercise: yes, 30 min. Walk/jog
    Water:102oz.
    Steps:5725
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Sunday 9/13:
    Tracked: no
    Under: ?
    Exercised: yes - painting office

Monday 9/14:
    Under: no (+216 calories)
    Exercised: yes - 35 minutes walking

Tuesday, 9/15:
    Under: no (+113 calories)
    Exercised: yes - 40 minutes walking + 3 hours painting office
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,678 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 15 September
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes

Water: 80 oz
    Steps 14,715
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Challenges

Monday 14th

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes,

Steps 10,034

Tuesday 15th

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes

Steps 10,194

• prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess
    Wednesday
    LW 171.2lbs
    CW 169.6lbs

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess
    Wednesday
    LW 171.2lbs
    CW 169.6lbs

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    Great loss!
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Prehistoricmoongoddess
    Wednesday
    LW 171.2lbs
    CW 169.6lbs

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    Great loss!

@brandi_84

Thank you x
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,000 Member
    Options
    @murdog3t, I am glad it is not because you are all "old bags"....the bagged lunch thing is so much better!!

@cmhubbard92, your lunch looks wonderful! I do not have an instant pot or an air fryer....maybe I could get more creative in the kitchen if I did! Sorry you did not have a great sleep, but sleep is just as important as exercise! So skipping the yoga was probably a good decision for you.

@loraloha22, I see you are also adding some jogging into your walking....well done!!

@knlizght, some more wonderful and varied, exercise choices I see!!

@richmondwriter, maybe you haven't been following the prescribed recipe for weight loss this week, but you have been awfully busy, so I am sure it will all balance out in the end!

@prehistoricmoongoddess, look at you.....plodding along, doing your thing, and losing weight!! Another great weigh-in, and into the 60's as an added bonus!!

@mooreshelly09 and @DaffyGirl88, nothing specific to say, just keep up the good work!!

@erikNJ, where are you? Don't go away....dig in and do this!!

@brandi_84, and @thedestar, How are you two doing? I hope you are finding some ways to deal with life's current stressors. (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,000 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, September 15th

logged and under: yes, barely
    exercise: yes, walking
    water: yes, the minimum 8 cups
    steps: 10,401
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS thank you! Both the instant pot and air fryer give you so many awesome options, and really eliminate having to use multiple pans/dishes! I love it! My tiredness is still here today... I feel pretty exhausted... part of me is wondering if it is because I haven't had my powerade which gives me the extra salt I need when doing low carb... I ended up leaving work early because I wasn't feeling well (add in a lovely migrane to the mix!)
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 9/15
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 3272
    Water:96

Just for today: KD5, 5000 steps🚶‍♀️, meditation 🧘‍♀️, prayer🧎‍♀️, 20hrs IF, read my bible plan, read chapters 11&12 📚 , physical therapy 🏋️‍♀️, hair cut 💇‍♀️,

Yesterday : KD4✅3000 🚶‍♀️✅, meditation 🧘‍♀️✅, prayer🙏 ✅, 20hrs IF,✅read my bible plan✅, read chapters 9&10 in book✅, physical therapy exercise ✅,

Happy hump 🐫 day

The air quality here in California is good today ( finally) I will get out for a walk and so desperately needed fresh air

Have a great day
  • brandi_84
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Date: 9/15
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 3272
    Water:96

Just for today: KD5, 5000 steps🚶‍♀️, meditation 🧘‍♀️, prayer🧎‍♀️, 20hrs IF, read my bible plan, read chapters 11&12 📚 , physical therapy 🏋️‍♀️, hair cut 💇‍♀️,

Yesterday : KD4✅3000 🚶‍♀️✅, meditation 🧘‍♀️✅, prayer🙏 ✅, 20hrs IF,✅read my bible plan✅, read chapters 9&10 in book✅, physical therapy exercise ✅,

Happy hump 🐫 day

The air quality here in California is good today ( finally) I will get out for a walk and so desperately needed fresh air

Have a great day

@murdog3t I am so glad the air quality is better today. Enjoy your walk and the fresh air.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    @HASWLRS thank you! Both the instant pot and air fryer give you so many awesome options, and really eliminate having to use multiple pans/dishes! I love it! My tiredness is still here today... I feel pretty exhausted... part of me is wondering if it is because I haven't had my powerade which gives me the extra salt I need when doing low carb... I ended up leaving work early because I wasn't feeling well (add in a lovely migrane to the mix!)

@cmhubbard92
    I hope you will feel better soon. Get some rest and some powerade.
    I haven't had a chance to tell you how cute the kitty is. I love her name. The pups look so cute with her. Are they getting along well?
  • brandi_84
    Options
    @HASWLRS
    I've gotten through most of the stress for now. It just seems that if I get off track it's hard to remember to get back on track.
    I absolutely need to plan meals ahead and plan for at least one slow cooker/instant pot meal a week, so I don't resort to pizza everytime the unplanned comes up.
    My daughter isn't able to exercises with me right now, So I have to push harder to get motivated to do them by myself. Its more fun with a buddy. I know a lot of people exercise on their own, so I am just going to have to suck it up.
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    @brandi_84 - that sounds like a good idea to plan ahead on the meals, and have one slow cooker meal ready.

@HASWLRS - thank you for your encouragement! You've been doing great with your commitment each day. :)

@murdog3t - I am so happy the air quality has improved!! Also I love the nickname of "the bags."

@knlizght - yes, some weeks are so strange--weight is really a fluctuating thing. Congrats on the 6 pounds loss so far!!

@prehistoricmoongoddess - great loss this week!

@cmhubbard92 - the pot roast and brussel sprouts looks yummy!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Sunday 9/13:
    Tracked: no
    Under: ?
    Exercised: yes - painting office

Monday 9/14:
    Under: no (+216 calories)
    Exercised: yes - 35 minutes walking

Tuesday, 9/15:
    Under: no (+113 calories)
    Exercised: yes - 40 minutes walking + 3 hours painting office

@richmondwriter
    That is a lot of painting, I bet your arms are feeling it.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,678 Member
    Options
    I need to get an air fryer or instant pot, y'all are making me hungry with all this talk of things that you can make. :)
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 16th September
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 10mins treadmill, 10mins cross trainer
    Steps: 5214
    Water: 2400
    Protein: 158g/160g

I’ve had a 1:1 with my trainer at the gym today (he made me sweat just looking at him 😉) he wants me to hit a protein goal of 160g everyday so I’m going to include that in my daily post if that’s okay? This accountability is really helping 😃