TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (September)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS

Congratulations for being the top winner of the team this week (week 3) and the top winner overall for percentage and lbs lost!

Thank you, @prehistoricmoongoddess, but I am not sure where you read this? I did have a good week, and on paper it looked even better because of my binge inflated weigh-in the week before. I wish I'd seen this post earlier in the day, because it was not a good one. I woke up really hungry and I also think I was having a bit of a mental letdown from the busy weekend, because I started to snack, and I didn't stop!! I felt so disgusted with myself that I went for a long walk in the evening to mitigate the damage. I still ended up 664 over for the day.

So, Monday September 21st

logged: yes, surprisingly
    under: no, not surprisingly
    exercise: yes, a 56 minute walk
    water: yes, I forced myself to drink 8 cups before I went to bed
    steps: 11,276
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Challenges

Monday 21st

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes,

Steps 10093

Water intake 900 mls

I've managed to start increasing my water intake. I don't take it late in the evening but for two nights now I've had to get up 3 times in the night. I'm so tired. The only other liquid I took yesterday only amounted to 150mls.

I really hope my body gets used to it soon.

@prehistoricmoongoddess I feel your pain, but believe it or not it does. I've only been drinking this much since around June. It helps that I exercise first thing in the morning so I made sure to drink 2 20 ounce bottles then (about 1200 ml). Then I spread the rest out throughout the day. Baby steps. No need to go from zero to 1000 right away. 🥰

@DaffyGirl88

Thank you

I usually exercise first thing in the morning but I was so tired today so I just had breakfast and prepared my dinner.

I'm hoping to start soon, (it's 12.30 now) and begin to drink my water
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @HASWLRS

Congratulations for being the top winner of the team this week (week 3) and the top winner overall for percentage and lbs lost!

Thank you, @prehistoricmoongoddess, but I am not sure where you read this? I did have a good week, and on paper it looked even better because of my binge inflated weigh-in the week before. I wish I'd seen this post earlier in the day, because it was not a good one. I woke up really hungry and I also think I was having a bit of a mental letdown from the busy weekend, because I started to snack, and I didn't stop!! I felt so disgusted with myself that I went for a long walk in the evening to mitigate the damage. I still ended up 664 over for the day.

So, Monday September 21st

logged: yes, surprisingly
    under: no, not surprisingly
    exercise: yes, a 56 minute walk
    water: yes, I forced myself to drink 8 cups before I went to bed
    steps: 11,276

@HASWLRS

It's showing on the spreadsheet and the snapshot on September week 3 results.

Unfortunately the main body on September week 3 is almost identical to week 2. I thought maybe it was in process of being updated but it looks like it is an error.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @prehistoricmoongoddess, I am sorry that you are feeling so tired!! Hopefully you'll figure out the right balance for you, because sleep is important, too! Maybe start with an even smaller daily water goal?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Having a couple of goldens 🐶 and a conure 🐦 when everyone is trying to get work done at home is like the equivalent of having a house full of toddlers. I can't even go to the bathroom in peace. But I can't help but love 'em.

I hope everyone is having a great Monday!

@brandi_84, You paint an interesting picture, Brandi! Hope you have a great week to finish out the month!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- September Week #3(Sunday, September 13 to Sat, September 20)

Winner's Circle 6 or 7 days
    @loraloha22 (7)
    @murdog3t (7)
    @prehistoricmoongoddess (7)
    @knlizght (6)
    @cmhubbard92 (6)
    @HASWLRS (6)

]Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @DaffyGirl88 (5)
    @mooreshelley09 (5)

Attempted 3 or less days
    @richmondwriter (1)

Fantastic! You all are doing great!

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, be sure to let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out for your hard work.

That's awesome!! There are eight of us that had at least five (yes X 3) days last week!! Thanks for keeping track of us, @brandi-84!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    loraloha22 wrote: »
    9/21 Happy Fall!
    Logged:yes
    Under:yes
    Exercised:yes;35 min elliptical; 10 min sauna;20 min walk
    Steps: 10198
    Water:128oz

@loraloha22, I guess it was the first day of fall yesterday.....Happy Fall to you, too!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @brandi_84

I should be showing for 7 days on MUAC, I've just been back and checked I put them all down. On some days I've put two days results down, I'm trying to remember to record the results each day

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I had missed Sunday. My apologies.
    You had an outstanding week!
    @prehistoricmoongoddess

Thank you brandi_84

Just after I'd started back on MFP I got the results from my latest blood test to say I was in the pre-diabetic range so I am determined to lose weight and exercise as well.

@prehistoricmoongoddess, what a great reason and a great motivator to add exercise to your day and to be committed to losing this weight once and for all!
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    @HASWLRS

Thank you, @prehistoricmoongoddess, but I am not sure where you read this?

@HASWLRS

Unfortunately the main body on September week 3 is almost identical to week 2. I thought maybe it was in process of being updated but it looks like it is an error.

@brandi_84

Hi, are you able to look into this please?

• richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    @ HASWLRS - Don't sweat it! You've been doing such an outstanding job otherwise that I wouldn't worry about one day. Also, you even took the extra step to mitigate the damage with a long walk. You can easily get back on track today.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS

@HASWLRS

@brandi_84

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    I've let Ashley know and have asked her to repost the results for Week 3.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    @HASWLRS

@HASWLRS

@brandi_84

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    I've let Ashley know and have asked her to repost the results for Week 3.

Thanks
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 9/21
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 4185
    Water:96

Just for today: KD11, 4000 steps🚶‍♀️, meditation 🧘‍♀️, prayer🧎‍♀️, 20hrs IF, read my bible plan, read chapters 3-4 📚 , PT rest day stretch only

Yesterday : KD10✅, 4000 steps🚶‍♀️✅, meditation 🧘‍♀️✅, prayer🧎‍♀️✅, 20hrs IF, 👎🏻read my bible plan, ✅read chapters 2✅3👎🏻4 👎🏻new 📚 , Physical therapy exercises ✅
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,033 Member
    Options
    9/22/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes walking
    Steps: 25,036
    Water: 115.6
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    22nd September
    Exercise: 45 minute outdoor boot camp 😴
    Steps: 5319
    Water: 3100
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Challenges

Tuesday 22nd

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes,

Steps 10046

Water intake 660mls

I've lowered my water intake in the hope of sleeping better tonight.

It was hard getting my steps in today as I was so tired, but I did it with the help of dancing to a Fred Astaire film which I'm hoping will count as my exercise for the day. I usually do a fitness DVD each day but decided not to attempt one.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    9/22/20
    Exercise: yes, 2.5 walk after work
    Steps: 9,613
    Water: 161.8
  • loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options