Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Friday, September 18th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, 98 minutes of walking
    water: yes, 10 cups
    steps: 19,701

I walked 5 miles yesterday for another challenge, but it was too much. I am sore today, and I have a toe that feels bruised! I will get my steps in today in the kitchen, as it is my husband's birthday and I am making dinner. But probably no formal exercise.

WEIGH-IN

Today: 175.8
    Last week's binge inflated weigh-in: 180.2

Happy Dance....I have lost 19 pounds since April 1st. (Yes, that's a long time taken to lose 19 pounds!) It's not my Covid-19, as these pounds all happened way before Covid!!

Awesome awesome job!!!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Thank you, @erikNJ....your turn!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Appreciate all the kinds words lately. This is why I need to stay here cause even in a struggling time you all push me forward.
    I am thinking I need to get back to my gym cause just taking the walks clearly aren’t enough for me. I might give that a go Monday or Tuesday

@erikNJ my gym is still closed 😕

Ours just opened around labor day. I have been using the excuse that I don’t feel comfortable going. But in reality my job had me going out to stores and restaurants even back in March/April when the pandemic was new and scary. So I have not had a fear of public places. Probably just making things up in my head so I had an excuse to not go 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,702 Member
    Options
    Friday, September 18th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, 98 minutes of walking
    water: yes, 10 cups
    steps: 19,701

I walked 5 miles yesterday for another challenge, but it was too much. I am sore today, and I have a toe that feels bruised! I will get my steps in today in the kitchen, as it is my husband's birthday and I am making dinner. But probably no formal exercise.

WEIGH-IN

Today: 175.8
    Last week's binge inflated weigh-in: 180.2

Happy Dance....I have lost 19 pounds since April 1st. (Yes, that's a long time taken to lose 19 pounds!) It's not my Covid-19, as these pounds all happened way before Covid!!

@HASWLRS Great job Lisa! And sorry about your foot hurting. You should get a bike! 😉 Your team will miss you but you can probably pick up some non-exercise type things.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 9/18
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 3914
    Water:96

Just for today: KD8, 3000 steps🚶‍♀️, meditation 🧘‍♀️, prayer🧎‍♀️, 20hrs IF, read my bible plan, read chapters 1&2 new 📚 , physical therapy 🏋️‍♀️,

Yesterday : KD7✅, 3000 steps🚶‍♀️✅, meditation 🧘‍♀️✅, prayer🧎‍♀️✅, 20hrs IF, ✅read my bible plan✅, read chapters 15&16📚 ✅, physical therapy 🏋️‍♀️✅,

Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last Week's weight: 150.2
    Todays Weight: 153.8
    Oops 🙊 wrong 😑 way🤬
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    @prehistoricmoongoddess
    My goal is always 12 cups (96oz) a day. I always start my day by chugging 2-4 cups before work just cause I know I will be hydrated from the start and that will encourage me to keep at it. I know mine is also a very aggressive goal.

And it’s actually a good thing you’t drink tea or coffee. Most people think cause they are liquids that counts as water but they are both the opposite. They actually dehydrate us.

Gosh that is a lot. I've hardly had any yet today even after exercising. I just forget.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @prehistoricmoongoddess, MFP's minimum recommendation for water is 8 cups, or 64 ounces or 2000 ml or 2 litres. (Those are not exact conversions, but those are what is used). Definitely if you are exercising, your body will need more that. And if you are heavier, you will need more than that (you're not, though). Some say to drink half your body weight in ounces. For me, I aim for 8 cups minimum, but feel better at 10 to 12 cups. The trick is to get it in early in the day, or else you wake up in the night!! Since you drink hardly any at all right now, I would start small. Like maybe aim for 1 litre to start?

Thanks for the advice. I realised when I started exercising today that I hadn't had any so I opened my first bottle. After a small amount I went back to exercising and had a little more after that. I then had breakfast, had a few mls more then went out in the afternoon and promptly forgot all about drinking.

My first bottle is not even half empty! But I don't feel any thirst. I'd planned to drink some orange juice and milk today as well. Not had either of them yet or dinner.

I will try for one litre tomorrow. I tried once before by putting enough glasses out for the day to remind me. It's time to do that again I think.
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Saturday 19th September
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 45 minute X-Force class, 30 minute swim
    Steps: 3180
    Water: 2500
    Protein: 158g/160g
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,028 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    9/18/2020
    Exercise: yes walking
    Steps: i don't have my fitbit handy to look.
    Water: over 113.6

9/19/2020
    Under: no wings and cake
    Exercise: yes walking
    Steps: 6,904
    Water: 96.9+

Another fresh start coming tomorrow. Sorry I haven't been active much, I am not feeling so hot overall... I am going to be trying to get ahold of my doctor on Monday because I am still feeling exhausted... I even felt exhausted after my coffee this morning... maybe it's my iron levels, I was anemic before(due to a very messed up period schedule, some lasting multiple weeks) and it may have not fully went away...

Weigh in:
    Previous: 163.8
    Current: 163.4
    Loss: 0.4lb
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @cmhubbard92, sorry to hear you are not feeling well. You are smart to go see your doctor....why prolong it, especially if a remedy is close at hand after the appointment! Well done on eking out a loss this week. When one is feeling tired, foods of convenience and comfort (read: high sugar, high salt, high fat) are often the ones that are grabbed first!
  • loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    9/19
    Logged:yes
    Under:yes
    Exercise:yes;37 minutes elliptical;10minutes sauna
    Steps:9315
    Water:84oz
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Challenges

Saturday 19th

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes,

Steps 13,092

• DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Saturday 19 September
    Track: yes
    Exercise: oh yeah!

Water: 100 oz
    Steps 16,925
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I am late on this:
    9/19 weigh in: 141
    Previous weight: 141.6

I would have to remember what I ate for dinner and the snacks for 9/18 and 9/19, so I think I will take a pass on the tracking and just move forward.
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    @brandi_84 - I agree with others that this is a small gain, and maybe only a temporary one due to weight fluctuation. You have a good plan & just stick with it. Sunday is always a great time for a fresh start. :)
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    @HASLRS - fantastic loss since April! Only one more pound and you will be 20 down, another milestone!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @richmondwriter, nice loss this week, especially since you are not completely in control of the food in your house right now! And thank you for your kind words!

@murdog3t, we all get going in the wrong direction from time to time. Figure out why, (you probably already know), and then turn it around!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I hope you feel better soon. Realize that I know nothing of such things, only an armchair expert, could it be the keto flu? Good luck at the Dr and be sure to tell them about diet. Hopefully it will be something as easy as taking a supplement. Good luck. 🤗
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 9/19
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 4067
    Water:112

Just for today: KD9,3000 steps🚶‍♀️, meditation 🧘‍♀️, prayer🧎‍♀️, 36 hr IF, read my bible plan, read chapters 2 -4 new 📚 , rest day , church ⛪️ online .

Yesterday : KD8✅3000 steps🚶‍♀️✅, meditation 🧘‍♀️✅, prayer🧎‍♀️✅, 20hrs IF, ✅read my bible plan, ✅read chapters 1✅&2 👎🏻new 📚 , physical therapy 🏋️‍♀️✅,

Have a great 😊