Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes,

Steps 14167
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Hi, guys. I have bitten off more than I can chew.... Having an early Thanksgiving dinner at my house on Sunday and stressing a lot. Plus, we made plans tomorrow night to go out to dinner with friends!!! I am taking this week off (way off!!). Please transfer my weight over on Saturday, and I will see you all back here on Monday.

Enjoy your time with friends and family. I transferred your weight over. See you in the october thread! @HASWLRS
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    9/26/20
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 3 miles walk this morning with my sister and then a 1.5 mile walk with my family for our virtual Out of the Darkness walk in honor of my late brother.
    Steps: 14,69
    Water: 152.1
  • loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    9/26
    Logged yes
    Under yes
    Exercise 3hr of tree planting; 20 min walk
    Steps 7868
    Water 92oz
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 9/25
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 4816
    Water:96

Just for today: KD0, 4000 steps🚶‍♀️, meditation 🧘‍♀️, prayer🧎‍♀️, 20hrs IF, read my bible plan, read chapters 5&6📚 , PT exercise

Yesterday : KD14👎🏻, 4000 steps🚶‍♀️✅, meditation 🧘‍♀️✅, prayer🧎‍♀️✅, 20hrs IF, ✅read my bible plan, ✅read chapters 5&6📚 👎🏻, PT exercise👎🏻

Weigh in week: 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last Week's weight: 153.8
    Todays Weight: 150.6

Again sorry for the late post for yesterday it’s been a long week sore and pain
    Plus 60th birthday 🥳 for my husband.....totally blew my keto lifestyle today hubby made monkey bread instead of cake for his birthday dessert.... and it was so delicious 😋
    Back on the keto wagon tomorrow....I’ll catch up on posts
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    26th September
    Exercise: 30 minute X-Force (negative weight training) and 45 minute swim
    Steps: 3576
    Water: 2700
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,561 Member
    Options
    Saturday 26 September
    Track: most, but no
    Under: probably not
    Exercise: no, rest day

Water: 48 oz
    Steps 5,496

Enjoy your Sunday everyone
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    CW for 9/26: 143.6 (:( & sorry a day late)

Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: no

Just a bad day overall.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Good morning TBBT. Despite starting the week off well(meal prepping, exercising, etc.), my week went downhill pretty quickly. I caved to all types of carbs(cookies, cake, etc.) and pretty much am facing the music with a gain above where I started for the month. I didn't enter my weigh in on Friday, but my weight was 166.9, 169.4 this morning... Yikes! Adding all those carbs was definitely going to cause some water weight gain-I've been pretty strict without many carbs for over two months.

I have gotten much more sleep this week(I am feeling a bit better now), but I kind of "shut off" from here for a few days... I start my vacation on Wednesday, after I get out of work. We have the car packed up already, before we head down to my boyfriends uncles house. I have prepped my meals for work for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, as well as picked up healthier snacks(cheese sticks, beef stick, strawberries and raspberries, and will be making sandwiches) for my drive down. I do not plan on starting back on keto until after we get back, so I am expecting my weight to probably be up for the next week or two.

I have been following your posts while I've been a bit quiet. You have all been doing great! :)

@mooreshelly09 I am super excited for you! You have had a very successful month in the group! You have lost over ten pounds this month, and have been a total rock star! Keep up the great work! :)

@DaffyGirl88 I am so happy for you and your losses this month! You have been doing great! Keep up the great work as you reach new milestones! :)

@erikNJ I am so happy you were able to end the month with a loss! You will continue to see losses, just keep making small changes, and you've got this!

@loraloha22 Please don't stress gaining at the end of a successful month! You managed to lose over four pounds, and have done an amazing job remaining accountable! Keep up the great work!

@thedestar I am so happy for your loss this month! The scale is definitely heading in the right direction! Keep up the great work! I love your exercise goal for the remainder of the year! You can do it! :)

@murdog3t you have had a really great month despite some not-so-great things happening! You are an inspiration to the group, overcoming so much! I am wishing you the best, and am looking forward to another successful month for you! :)

@richmondwriter Sorry you had a bad day yesterday! I hope your day is better today, and you can get right back on track! We all have them! :)
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 9/26
    logged food: no
    under calories: no
    exercise: no
    Steps : 5644
    Water:88

Just for today: KD1, 4000 steps🚶‍♀️, meditation 🧘‍♀️, prayer🧎‍♀️, 20hrs IF, read my bible plan, read chapters 5&6📚 , PT exercise, church ⛪️ on line,

Yesterday : KD0👎🏻, 4000 steps🚶‍♀️✅, meditation 🧘‍♀️👎🏻, prayer🧎‍♀️👎🏻, 20hrs IF👎🏻read my bible plan👎🏻read chapters 5&6📚 👎🏻, PT exercise 👎🏻
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Friday 9/25
    Exercise: yes

Saturday 9/26
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Sunday 9/27
    Exercise: no
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    9/27/20
    Exercise: yes, walked 6 miles
    Steps: 16,070
    Water: 135.2

@cmhubbard92 Thank you. Here's to hoping next month is just as good to me :D
  • loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 thank you so much! You are awesome!!!
  • brandi_84
    Options
  • brandi_84
    Options

Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- September Week #4(Sunday, September 21 to Sat, September 26)

Winner's Circle 6 or 7 days
    @loraloha22 (7)
    @prehistoricmoongoddess (7)
    @knlizght (7)
    @mooreshelley (7)
    @DaffyGirl88 (6)

Wow! So many winners! Fantastic!

]Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @murdog3t (5)
    @cmhubbard92 (4)

Attempted 3 or less days
    @HASWLRS (1)

Awesome job, TBBT!

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, be sure to let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out for your hard work.