Fearless October 2020 Challenge

Options

Replies

• taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    10/13
    Calorie goal closer to maintenance- who doesn’t partake in a $10 pizza when you go to Costco ? 👿
    Snacking 👿
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,904 Member
    Options
    10/14 Goals Met and I did Leslie Sansone walking DVD to her party hits that includes HIIT (3 miles which was for 45 minutes and I did Richard Simmons Broadway Blastoff twice for a total of 60 minutes :)
  • eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Definite north wind blowing in from Canada tonight! House is creaking and rattling and leaves swirling. Exciting leaf raking weekend coming up!
    1. Food on point.
    2. A running rest day, but I had work and managed to log just under 9 miles of walking. Tomorrow morning is my 6 mile run.
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    10/14
    Prelogged but it didn't thrill me
    steps 3105
    No strength

I was so cold Mon/Tue it really shut the door on my motivation. I need to fix that, I don't like feeling defeated.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,366 Member
    Options
    10/14:
    Food - train wreck... way over on calories for the day
    Exercise - morning walk for 3.5 miles, finished the day with 9100 steps.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    10/15 Goals Met ... As soon as it gets light here I am off to go walk outside with my daughter and 1 of my dogs (Aspen the Siberian Husky) When I get home I am planning on doing Richard Simmons Broadway Blastoff twice :)
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    10/14:
    logging and on-plan: :innocent:
    exercise: :innocent: A gentle yard hike. It was just too gorgeous out. I found the flattest part with the smallest incline and did a smaller circuit around that. My cat came out and watched me and def looked like he was wondering what in the heck I was doing. :lol:

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    10/15 Goals Met ... As soon as it gets light here I am off to go walk outside with my daughter and 1 of my dogs (Aspen the Siberian Husky) When I get home I am planning on doing Richard Simmons Broadway Blastoff twice :)

Walked 4.42 miles.. I love the cooler mornings :)
  • eneild
    Options
    Chilly day here in MN!
    1. Food somewhat of a mess today. No work, so I snacked...
    2. Completed my 6 mile training run plus another 3 miles walking while I cleaned and did laundry.
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    10/16:
    Back in control on the food - under ate for the day but that just makes up for the train wreck on Wednesday. Protein 109g, carbs 78g net.
    Exercise - 2.6 mile walk before work, finished the day with 9400 steps.
  • baconslave
    Options
    10/15:
    logging and on-plan:innocent:
    exercise:innocent:full yard hike

Healing well. I'm waiting until next week still to try anything more intense.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    10/16 -goals met ....walked 4.5 miles today ........getting ready to do Broadway Blast off twice (60 minutes) :) TGIF everyone ...I hope you all have a great weekend :)
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    10/15-16
    Calorie goals- a bit over my ideal deficit yesterday but still pretty good plus almost 19k steps. Today the carbs were bad and calories were in maintenance range- I wanted all the food. I have gotten 17k steps in on a strength day by staying busy with cleaning.
    Snacking👿👿 no bueno but at least i have wrapped things up by 8 pm and have done IF as well. Staying active is counter balancing for now. If I could just kick this habit I’d likely shed some lbs fairly quickly.
  • eneild
    Options
    1. Food more under control today. It’s better if I stay busy...
    2. 3 mile training run with my daughter and another 5.5 miles walked.

Weekend to-do list keeps being added to, starting with raking massive amounts of leaves. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • baconslave
    Options
    10/16:

Two-week check-in
    SW (October): 178.8
    CW: 178.2 :lol:

What a fabulous loss! :joy: Not surprising though. I'm a woman. (Nuff said about that. Don't want to get all TMI.) Plus, my body is notorious for pulling this crap around this weight, masking weight loss with water weight it just doesn't want to let go of. So I'm not discouraged or worried. I was going to do measurements too, but the kids found the tape measure...and the house ate it. You know, the usual. :smirk:

Anyway, yesterday:

10/16:
    logging and on-plan: :innocent:
    exercise: :innocent: 40-min arm video (dumbbells) and 2 mile walk vid.

Still a twinge deep in that glute when doing the knee raises and kicks during the 2nd video. :unamused:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    10/17 Goals Met... I usually workout 6 days a week ...my body is telling me to just relax this weekend girl ... I am sore and finally listening to my body :/
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    10/17 Goals Met... I usually workout 6 days a week ...my body is telling me to just relax this weekend girl ... I am sore and finally listening to my body :/

I have decided to go for a nice walk ...I am antsy
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    10/16:
    Food calories on point, no binging
    Exercise - walked 4 miles before work, finished with 10.8k steps for the day.

10/17:
    Food was good today, protein and carbs on point.
    Exercise - stayed active, but mainly a rest day. Did get the new wheel for my bike so I will be riding again this next week. Haven't finished the day so no step count yet.
  • baconslave
    Options

I have decided to go for a nice walk ...I am antsy

Sounds like the perfect antidote for antsy! Hope you enjoyed.