Options

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    10/16:
    Food calories on point, no binging
    Exercise - walked 4 miles before work, finished with 10.8k steps for the day.

10/17:
    Food was good today, protein and carbs on point.
    Exercise - stayed active, but mainly a rest day. Did get the new wheel for my bike so I will be riding again this next week. Haven't finished the day so no step count yet.

FINALLY, right?
  • baconslave
    Options
    Was scheduled for a rest day yesterday, but it was too beautiful out. Leaves are turning. So I hoofed it. Got my 10k steps.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,904 Member
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    10/17 Goals Met... I usually workout 6 days a week ...my body is telling me to just relax this weekend girl ... I am sore and finally listening to my body :/

I have decided to go for a nice walk ...I am antsy

Sounds like the perfect antidote for antsy! Hope you enjoyed.

I did thanks ...almost 4 miles :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    10/18 goals met ...today is rest day for me :)
  • eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone’s weekend was good!
    10/17
    1. Excellent day with food! Busy running errands so no extra snacking.
    2. Rest day for running but still walked 6 miles.
    10/18
    1. Food pretty good today, but some pecans were consumed. I’ll bring what’s left to work tomorrow in the hopes that others will finish them up.
    2. 4 mile training run plus another 5 miles walking mainly achieved by raking leaves. Ran with my youngest daughter this morning. It’s nice to have a twice a week running routine with her!
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    10/17-18
    Calorie goal 👍🏻🥴 I was a bit over my ideal deficit on Saturday but clocked almost 20k steps so I think it was a win. Sunday was football grazing and drinks so I broke even with it being a rest day. Back at it today!
    Snacking- I think I snacked a bit Saturday but still under calories so score! Sunday was a day Of snacks however I skipped dinner and stayed around maintenance. Not my finest of days.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,366 Member
    Options
    10/18:
    Food good, protein and carbs in range.
    Exercise - did odd jobs around the house and chores, 5400 steps for the day.

Did get the bike put back together over the weekend, so I was back on the road this morning - felt great to be riding again!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    10/19 Goals Met... I did Broadway blast for 90 minutes :)
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    10/15-10/19
    Only logged twice, but I still think food was ok
    Steps- 3462,4318,5004,7892, and 1555 today
    Bowling last night, strength class today.

Mountain trail hike yesterday with spectacular foliage views.
  • eneild
    Options
    1. Food good. Workmates took care of my remaining pecans!
    2. 5 mile training run (while snowing!) plus another 8 miles walked as back to work. 5-8 inches of snow expected tomorrow!
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    eneild wrote: »
    2. 5 mile training run (while snowing!) plus another 8 miles walked as back to work. 5-8 inches of snow expected tomorrow!

Mmmm pecans and good luck with the snow. I'm def not ready for that yet, need another 6 weeks before I can accept that inevitability :D
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    10/19:
    Food - on point, carbs and protein both in the desired range.
    Exercise - rode 20 miles before work, finished the day with 7500 steps.
  • taylok23
    Options
    10/19
    Calorie goal: carby maintenance day. Ohio is getting rain and turning into the typical dreary fall so I ate comfort food and had a small snack in the afternoon. Need to work on better planning for dinners this week to stay on track. I had a good move day with strength and almost 17k steps (dog waking in the rain=no fun).
  • baconslave
    Options
    eneild wrote: »

:grimace: Stay warm!
  • baconslave
    Options
    10/20:
    logged and on-plan: :innocent:
    exercise: :innocent: yard hike in glorious weather. That is why it's my favorite season. Warm enough to walk, not rainy, but cool enough to not be miserable. :+1:
  • eneild
    Options
    And boy, did it ever snow today! Probably ended up with 8 inches of heavy, wet snow. Very difficult driving. Supposedly the earliest snowstorm on record.
    1. Food remains on point. Treated myself to a Caribou (MN based coffee shop) coffee with cream after my run.
    2. 4 mile training run plus another 7 miles walked at work. I run on a 1/4 mile-ish path around a pond. Granted I’m not a fast runner, but it was snowing so heavily that my footprints were filled in with each rotation! Crazy!
  • taylok23
    Options
    10/20
    Calorie goal 😁
    Snacking 😀
    Good day overall even though I was stuck inside. Hopped on the treadmill this morning to get my cardio indoors which isn’t the preference but the rain hasn’t let up. Even sitting through a long meeting did prevent a good move day.
  • ccrdragon
    edited October 2020
    Options
    10/20:
    Food on point, lots of protein (gotta love chicken!), carbs in range.
    Exercise - morning ride of 17.5 miles, finished the day with 8500 steps.

Did want to add - it was 70 degrees and muggy as heck this morning... just as a counterpoint to you snowbirds!!! :smiley: