Options
    eaturpasta wrote: »
    10/16 check in.

drank water yes
    6646 steps, but 4 miles on my bike!
    Close rings every day...yes

10/17 check in.

drank water..yes
    6114 steps, and 30 minutes on our new elliptical, phew!
    closed rings... yes

10/18 check in.

drank water yes
    8177 steps and 15 minutes on the elliptical
    closed rings...yes

Sorry to chunk so many days together. Weekends are difficult for me to get online.

October Goals
    LTG 155.0
    Lose 1lb/week
    Drink 90 ounces of water daily
    7,500 steps/day
    Close rings every day this month

Eaturpasta
    Weigh in Day: Tuesday
    PW:174.4
    CW:171.2
    SW 197.0
    LTD(loss to date) 25.8

How long was your 4 mile bike ride?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,069 Member
    Options
    10/16 check in.

drank water yes

10/17 check in.

drank water..yes
    closed rings... yes

10/18 check in.

drank water yes
    closed rings...yes

Sorry to chunk so many days together. Weekends are difficult for me to get online.

October Goals
    LTG 155.0
    Lose 1lb/week
    7,500 steps/day

Eaturpasta
    SW 197.0
    LTD(loss to date) 25.8

How long was your 4 mile bike ride?

Never mind I put an hour for your 4 miles
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »

Thank you so much for posting :)
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    jenmurphy3 wrote: »
    l881uoogyjfi.png

Weight: 233.6 I know it went up, but I’m really at the verge of giving up here. I workout everyday and I try my best to dial in my nutrition and nothing. My workouts are at least twice a day for a total of 45-60minutes. My battle has always been food. I will continue to fight, but my will and strength is just at the point of why bother.
    I could have wrote this! I feel your pain. I promise myself I will never fully throw in the towel though because then I would be more unhappy about it than I am now.

• rlaskey2
    Options
    l881uoogyjfi.png

Weight: 233.6 I know it went up, but I’m really at the verge of giving up here. I workout everyday and I try my best to dial in my nutrition and nothing. My workouts are at least twice a day for a total of 45-60minutes. My battle has always been food. I will continue to fight, but my will and strength is just at the point of why bother.
    I could have wrote this! I feel your pain. I promise myself I will never fully throw in the towel though because then I would be more unhappy about it than I am now.

• rlaskey2
    Options
    l881uoogyjfi.png

• rlaskey2
    Options
    l881uoogyjfi.png

• rlaskey2
    Options
    l881uoogyjfi.png

• azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    l881uoogyjfi.png

I too am super frustrated. I feel like I’m on a merry-go ... up and down and all around gaining and losing the same 1-2 lbs. I have been following my plan and been increasing my activity until this past week. I have only truly lost 0.9 lbs since 10/1. So, I had a little pity party for myself a couple of days last week. But I’m back at it now and I’m just going to keep following my plan and wait for this damn ride to end.

• shortyjmorgan1
    shortyjmorgan1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    q3qcol13zuzn.jpg
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I see some talking about the frustration, I am with you all there.
    I looked at a 21 day plan over the weekend and it suggested my calories needed to be higher to loose.

I know somewhere along the line I played with my calories here on MFP so not sure where they really should be. When I first started it MFP stated 1500, now MFP states 1200.

The point of the post is to make sure you are getting your calories. I used to eat only one sandwich a day and a few small snacks and my husband couldn't figure out why I couldn't loose.

I then started doing a version of Atkins... where I ate 5 times a day and all the veggies and meat I wanted and lost 50 pounds in 3 months. I didn't calorie count with that one though. So, check around at other sites at the suggested calorie intake for you. Read about fasting, I don't think fasting would work for me.

I am not giving up calorie counting because it really makes sense to me to count.
    Make sure you are counting every single calorie. If you ate that one cookie.. add those calories. If you had a drink of that chocolate milk, add those calories.. those small things add up fast!

Also, take your measurements, especially if you are working out.
    If you are toning that muscle under that fat, you should see it in the tape measure, not necessarily on the scale. (Which reminds me, I need to do that.)

Keep on keeping Team!
    We can do this!!
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    10/18 & 19/2020 Checkin

ScorpioGirl70
    Weigh In Day: Friday

Steps: 2964 -Oct 18
    Steps: 1163 - Oct 19
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    I am sorry a few of you are frustrated .... I have to ask are you eating back at least 1/2 of your calorie burn from exercise ? That is the way MFP does things ...MFP gave me 1650 has a base to eat without exercise ... now I burn anywhere from 500 to 1000 or more depending what I am doing that day for exercise ... I use a fitbit's calorie burn not MFP..and I eat most of what I burn and I am losing ...If you are not eating at least 1/2 of your burn then you may be eating to little ...I wish you all the very best and hope you can figure it out :)
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    10/12 6,683
    10/13 6,953
    10/14 10,147
    10/15 10,080
    10/16 9,093
    10/17 8,938
    10/18 7,687

My steps for the week!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    10/12 6,683
    10/13 6,953
    10/14 10,147
    10/15 10,080
    10/16 9,093
    10/17 8,938
    10/18 7,687

My steps for the week!

Thank you for giving me your steps ...Greatly appreciate it :)
  • lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Steps 10/19 - 9,151
    Went for a long bike ride.
    Did Zumba.
    Good day overall.
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    GOALS: Monday, Oct. 19

🏃🏻‍♀️Workout: YES
    💦 Water: YES
    🍽 Food: YES
    😴Sleep: YES

STEPS
    MON. 10/19: 7,000 (spinning) + 19,249 = 26,249

• 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    Hope you are all well and crushing your goals.

Week recap_ I eat too much but I binged just 1x this week which has been progress for me.

My goal this week is to try and eat a bit less but I am still focusing on not binging as my primary goal.

PW: 244.6
    Cw: 238.6

Have a blessed weekend all.xx
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,588 Member
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    Tracked No
    Under calories no
    Steps 12,239
    Exercise hike

I meal planned and made shopping list for the week. Scale down today so really hoping I can hold on to the loss for a couple of days until weight in day.

I think the meal planning will help you. I find it so helpful to look at my list and see what is on the menu for the day. I find I save money too as I am sticking to a list and ordering less takeout.

10/16 check in.

drank water yes

10/17 check in.

drank water..yes
    closed rings... yes

10/18 check in.

drank water yes
    closed rings...yes

October Goals
    LTG 155.0
    Lose 1lb/week
    7,500 steps/day

Eaturpasta
    SW 197.0
    LTD(loss to date) 25.8