Steps:

10/19 8,288
    10/20 7,767
    10/21 16,900
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 Linda, sorry, I realized I didn't answer you about the taste change with adding green powder to your shake. Yes, it can taste a little gnarly IMO, but if you don't add some other tasty ingredients to cover it up. Banana and berries and cocoa powder helps a lot. The spinach has no taste to me at all in my shake though, just turns green.

But they also offer a chocolate, berry & Lime flavors, which I have not tried yet:

https://shop.amazinggrass.com/products/green-superfood-the-original

Hope that helps! :)

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,276 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 Linda, sorry, I realized I didn't answer you about the taste change with adding green powder to your shake. Yes, it can taste a little gnarly IMO, but if you don't add some other tasty ingredients to cover it up. Banana and berries and cocoa powder helps a lot. The spinach has no taste to me at all in my shake though, just turns green.

But they also offer a chocolate, berry & Lime flavors, which I have not tried yet:

https://shop.amazinggrass.com/products/green-superfood-the-original

Hope that helps! :)

I put avocado in my smoothies (no taste) :)
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    Options

I put avocado in my smoothies (no taste) :)

Avocado is my favorite add in, but I can't afford the calories at this point (in the form of fat). When I get back down to my baseline weight I can start adding that back in though, hopefully that's by the end of next month <fingers crossed>! :#:)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,528 Member
    Options
    6xdaja7i0c49.jpg
    My favorite fall casserole

This looks amazing! I have my menu and grocery list done for the week so I will be trying it the week after next.

Good Morning ...Happy Thursday Everyone .... I hope everyone is doing good and killing their goals ... I am about to go walking with my daughter and Aspen the husky.... I had an off day yesterday no walk and I felt weird ...but I am back to my bubbly self today :)
    Speaking of new recipe ... I am will be making Chicken Parmesan (keto version) with easy no cook keto marinara .... I am sooo looking forward to this recipe :)

I hope your walk was pleasant. I think chicken Parmesan is something I will make soon. This week my new recipe is orange chicken.

@iHUSTLE4MUSCLE
    You recipe sounds good but I despise milk. Just curious does the super greens change the taste and where do you get them from? I ordered some from epicure once and ended up giving them to my daughter. Another stellar day from you!

The protein shake tastes like a chocolate shake, but if you don't like milk, you could omit the milk for coffee or a little water with a banana?

I use Green Vibrance, (it's a bit pricey IMO);
    2e1n5s1s1aav.png

But Amazing Grass is also good (and a little less pricey);
    7w9j5n0ed4af.jpeg

A protein shake with coffee sounds right up my alley. Thanks for the links, I am going to check them out.

rlaskey2 wrote: »
    Tracked Yes
    Under calories Yes
    Steps 17,865
    Exercise 39 min 10 rounds boxing workout

Yesterday was a good day all around. Weighed in less, tracked all day and didn’t overeat. Still need to incorporate more fruits and veg. Had some but could definitely benefit from more. I was able to get in a short dog walk and longer 45 min walk with my neighbor. Weather has switched back to being summer like and humid for a couple of days here.

This week I am buying lots of veggies that I can cut up and then just go to the fridge and grab them. I am hoping this will get me eating more veggies.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 253.4
    CW: 251.0

Now to make progress into the 40's!

Awesome loss! It is always nice to get too a new decade.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 My walk was great but I can not seem to get 5 miles ....today was 4.62 miles....I am looking forward to dinner tonight :)
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Tonight's dinner recipe share: "The BEST Teriyaki Beef Meatballs"

I served these with cauliflower rice and steamed broccoli. Very quick and easy. I wrapped two large cookie sheets with tin foil and covered with parchment paper for quick clean up.

https://cafedelites.com/wprm_print/47585

jb8qph08ritb.jpg
  • Case0099
    Case0099 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    10/19 8,220
    10/20 6,703
    10/21 11,399
  • lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Steps = 11,240
    10/22

I had ice cream today - a lot. The rest of the day was good. I walked 3 miles which hopefully made things a bit better.
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post October 21
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 8465
    Exercise 60min walk

I'm getting this post in pretty late. Today was visitation for my uncle, tomorrow is the funeral. I'm writing this while on our way back home. I think I'll do my post for today too since I have to leave early in the morning and don't know when I'll be home, everything is out of town. I'll just post steps in the morning.
    I did great with food, didn't eat anything back at my aunt's house even though there were lots of tasty treats out. Wanted to walk earlier but it rained all day so I did a walking video instead. Found a 45min one and ended up really liking it, will save it for future use as it gets colder outside.
    I saw some family today I haven't seen in months due to Covid and got some very nice compliments about my weight loss from multiple people. It honestly probably helped with me not eating any sugary treats or bread or chips.

October 22
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps Will update in the morning
    Exercise 45min walking video
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    10/22/2020 Checkin

ScorpioGirl70
    Weigh In Day: Friday

Steps: 2446
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    Options
    @Tazaria87 very sorry for your loss.

You've worked so hard for those compliments, you deserve the kudos.
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Check-in 10/22

Steps: 6846
    Calories: good but not enough protein
    Exercise: 20 minute walk
    Water: only 66oz

Today was a rough day at work. Sat around the “command center” for 10 hours. I tried to get up and get some steps in but things were busy and I didn’t get to move much. The surveyors leave tomorrow and we hope they will finish by 1:00. I will then call it a day and get to do that hike with the 330 stairs up the mountain. Now that the weather is starting to get nice, I hope to do this 3 times a week. The biggest challenge will be getting done work on time to get there by sunset.

Weigh-in day is tomorrow. I have been down the past few days but feel like I might be retaining fluid today after eating soup today. I think it was high in sodium.
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @Tazaria87 - I’m sorry about your Uncle 💗
  • darleenturner
    darleenturner Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

CW 195
    PW 190.5

Amazing how you eat so much less to loose a couple of pound but have a bad week and eat a little more and it piles on. Need to get back on track and hopefully get this off next week
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 My walk was great but I can not seem to get 5 miles ....today was 4.62 miles....I am looking forward to dinner tonight :)

It is frustrating when you can’t meet a milestone. When I was able to do long walks last spring I wanted to break 7km. Got close but didn’t get it. Always next spring for me but you will do it. Can you walk all year round? I don’t like to walk when it gets slippery.

Tonight's dinner recipe share: "The BEST Teriyaki Beef Meatballs"

I served these with cauliflower rice and steamed broccoli. Very quick and easy. I wrapped two large cookie sheets with tin foil and covered with parchment paper for quick clean up.

https://cafedelites.com/wprm_print/47585
    jb8qph08ritb.jpg

These look really good. I think my husband would enjoy them too. On Christmas Eve the family always has a buffet style meal. These would be great.

lcfa5317 wrote: »
    Steps = 11,240
    10/22

I had ice cream today - a lot. The rest of the day was good. I walked 3 miles which hopefully made things a bit better.

It’s ok and it is great you stayed on track for the rest of the day.

Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post October 21
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 8465
    Exercise 60min walk

I'm getting this post in pretty late. Today was visitation for my uncle, tomorrow is the funeral. I'm writing this while on our way back home. I think I'll do my post for today too since I have to leave early in the morning and don't know when I'll be home, everything is out of town. I'll just post steps in the morning.
    I did great with food, didn't eat anything back at my aunt's house even though there were lots of tasty treats out. Wanted to walk earlier but it rained all day so I did a walking video instead. Found a 45min one and ended up really liking it, will save it for future use as it gets colder outside.
    I saw some family today I haven't seen in months due to Covid and got some very nice compliments about my weight loss from multiple people. It honestly probably helped with me not eating any sugary treats or bread or chips.

October 22
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps Will update in the morning
    Exercise 45min walking video

I am so sorry for your loss. You should be proud of those compliments as you have worked so hard on your weight loss.

azkunk wrote: »
    Check-in 10/22

Steps: 6846
    Calories: good but not enough protein
    Exercise: 20 minute walk
    Water: only 66oz

Today was a rough day at work. Sat around the “command center” for 10 hours. I tried to get up and get some steps in but things were busy and I didn’t get to move much. The surveyors leave tomorrow and we hope they will finish by 1:00. I will then call it a day and get to do that hike with the 330 stairs up the mountain. Now that the weather is starting to get nice, I hope to do this 3 times a week. The biggest challenge will be getting done work on time to get there by sunset.

Weigh-in day is tomorrow. I have been down the past few days but feel like I might be retaining fluid today after eating soup today. I think it was high in sodium.

Water weight is not fun! Just remember if you are up today it’s the sodium and not anything you did wrong.

@lindamtuck2018

CW 195
    PW 190.5

Amazing how you eat so much less to loose a couple of pound but have a bad week and eat a little more and it piles on. Need to get back on track and hopefully get this off next week

It really sucks. I know I had to fight tooth and nail to lose every pound. I struggled bad this month and gained over 7 pounds. It is so frustrating. I have confidence that you will get back on track and lose this plus lots more. Also, remember some of this gain is probably from water retention depending on what you ate.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Megan_Smartiepants1970
    Weigh in-Fridays
    PW: 231.1
    CW: 227.3 (loss 3.8 lbs)
    LTD: 41.7 ( I am over the moon) :)

@Tazaria87 I am soooo sorry for your loss .....hugs <3

@lindamtuck2018 ..I am walking further today so we will see what that will be ... as long as it doesn't rain then I will walk all year round ... we haven't had much rain for a few years ... it is suppose to rain this Sunday but that is my day off .... when it rains I will be walking to Leslie Sansone walking dvd's ...I do have one of her 5 mile walks :)
This discussion has been closed.