Weight No More - October 2020 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    ljdanny wrote: »
    @tryingagain5 I'm glad you mammogram turned out well.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in Canada.

My steps the last few days are barely any but that's ok. I have been doing a lot of resting. I layed out in the backyard today on one of the gravity chairs for a change of scenery and it was beautiful day. I tried getting my husband to take me for a little walk around the block but he said nope. Didn't think it was a good idea. He doesn't like me up putsing around the house but I feel like I need to move a little. He has to work a shift tonight at the bar, when they asked him months ago he had forgot about my surgery, he was going to cancel but I wouldn't let him, I was the one that told him to work. I'm just going to be sleeping he doesn't need to be watching me and my son plans on being her to sit with me. So I think I'm good. My neck feels a little swollen if its like that tomorrow I will have to get it checked. That's just my luck. It's hard to swallow food so hoping that helps me lose some weight this weeks.

Rest well. You've got to recover and the furthest you should walk is to that gravity chair. :wink:
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Steps

Oct 4 - 13501
    Oct 5 - 15284
    Oct 6 - 9669
    Oct 7 - 7605
    Oct 8 - 12363
    Oct 9 - 19598
    Oct 10 - 14074
  • debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Debbie Sharpe
    Weight-128.4 (ABOVE my magic number) I gotta get it together this week.
    Sunday – 16,644
    Monday – 22,437
    Tuesday – 15,569
    Wednesday – 20,176
    Thursday – 19,061
    Friday – 16,805
    Saturday – 19,716

Obviously I need to get my eating back on track. I am good with the walking totals. I have read a few ideas from y’all this morning that may help. I will do my best to hit that magic number again by next Sunday. I am not sure what happened, I logged everything and came in under goal each day. Oh well, I did it before I will do it again. Y’all know that I will keep on keeping on………A little gain will not stop me.

@timbotkin, @mxlaw90, @Melzz19 – We had the same kind of weigh in, we will both do better next week. I am listening to Theresa’s advice.

@lennoncpa – love, love ,love the dog party!

@Queeniemay – no loss no gain, steady!!!! Maintaining is good.

@Freeglerock – Sounds like a pretty good week to me! Hope the food shop was what you expected. Good luck with the weight in. Awesome step total.

@kristen11872 – congrats on the loss and nearing your goal weight!

@tryingagain5 – PRAYERS answered. So happy for your good news. I like your trainer's idea of drinking water before each meal, I will try that. Thanks for sharing. Good luck with the job, hope it all works out for the best for you.

@ljdanny – praying for a speedy recover for you. Follow your husband’s advice and do your best to take it easy and let your body heal.

@jedaschultz – good for you, getting those steps in this week.

@goingape – congrats on the loss! great walking this week, our weather has been great for outdoor walking.

@KUMEcycling - steady with the weight and very good walking!

@kandi3570 – congrats on the loss this week.

@GingerPwr – hope that you are feeling better, prayers!

@Cuddlememe72 and @kos33 – congrats of the loss!
  • debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    cbcds4dzje7h.png
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,260 Member
    Options
    PW 124
    cW 123
    steps
    sun - 13125
    mon - 8847
    Tue - 8698
    wed - 12057
    thu - 6325
    Fi 13836
    sat 9069
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    Steps..

Sun- 12,732
    Mon- 11,087
    Tues- 16,014
    Wed- 9,038
    Thurs- 825
    Fri- 88
    Sat- 1,120
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    10/10 steps 12798
  • mxlaw90
    mxlaw90 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This week I gotta get my steps up! You guys are doing amazing! I want to drink more water, this week I'm going to actually really try to keep drinking 8 glasses a day

Week 2
    PW 158.4
    CW 158.2

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

li64k6rizgnn.png
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    Weigh in

GingerPwr

PW: 139
    CW: 136

So my theory here is that last Sunday, I was feeling the effects of a big meal the day before and had a lot of water retention. Also, I didn't eat much for a couple days before today's weigh in. Still need to work in more exercise and better eating. BUT, this week I was way more conscious of the snacking and worked on cutting that back.

This week the goal is more water and more exercise. I only did one workout this week. Next week I'm going to do two. Still want to lose about 5 or 6 pounds before Thanksgiving.
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hey Fit fam, I'm 50+ posts behind (again) I will try and read and respond later.

It's 6am Monday here and I'm headed back into the office today. First time in months I have to get out of my activewear 🤣 Luckily the office isn't formal, I can wear jeans and a tshirt.

Had a good week last week, hit my goal of a spin session each weekday morning (45 mins), actually got in 2 extra sessions, plus 4x weight sessions and hubby and I did a 6.5km beach walk yesterday. I was under calories every day, making sure to net 1200 minimum.

Hadn't had a migraine in 2 weeks, but I spoke too soon and one came on yesterday afternoon. But I figured out that was caused by not eating enough for the exercise I had done by that point in the day. I have to be so damn careful, but at least I figured that out now. Feel much better today, went to bed early and am doing a light cardio session before heading into work.

Hope you all have a good day/evening. Hugs to all!
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx thats so interesting that you were able to figure out what caused your migraine. Every so often I get one and I figure it’s either related to the barometric pressure ( like if a big rain storm is about to come) or not eating enough protein. But sometimes I wonder if its a kind of food I ate that maybe I’m sensitive to. Also congratulations on hitting your exercise goal. That’s sounds like an awesome accomplishment!!
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    User ID: CassieGetsFit2013
    Week Number: Week 2
    Previous weight: 204
    Current weight: 202.4

Oh, this week, I lost what I gained last week, lol. I might have lost more IF I hadn't had a bunch of ice cream yesterday!

I have some appointments coming up. One is on the 19th with a Psychologists and the other is the 20th with my Psychiatrist. My anxiety has still been really bad and the meds aren't helping, but I'm hanging on and still taking the meds and trying. My 3rd appointment is on the 22nd and it's for an MRI! I've never had one of those done and one friend of mine told me she had a panic attack in the machine and flipped out and said it took forever to get done, so now I'm worried...Then my other friend said it wasn't as bad as my first friend was saying, lol. Being the worrier that I am, I know I'll worry all the way until the appointment is here and gone! Lol. Just hope it finds out what's wrong so me and my Dr's. Can help me get better! 🙃 Love you MFP family! 🖤💜🥰

Hi Cassie, I had an MRI on my brain and found that staying very still really helped. My mother told me to imagine something easy that would fully occupy my mind. Her idea was to imagine a store that I was very familiar with and walk up and down the aisles looking for things in my mind's eye. That helped. If I got panicky, I just kept saying to myself, "In a half an hour, I'll be going out for ice cream." That really helped too.
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    Congratulations!
    58m2zlbpp4iy.png
    ...if I don't say so myself. :wink:
    More importantly, congratulations Kirsten and April!

• xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    So I'm at work. And I just realized that half the food I got out to pack for lunch/snacks is still sitting on the bench at home. 🤔 I'll get by though, I have a protein shake and extra apples. 😁

@CassieGetsFit2013 I've had maybe 6 MRI's I think? I always feel like I'm in Star Trek being put into one lol. There's more space than I thought there would be, and they give you ear plugs so it's not so loud. I just let my mind wander, the machine makes cool noises. I even fell asleep once during one 😴

@lennoncpa I have suspected for a while that not eating regularly causes migraine for me, and I do have a few food triggers as well. I steer clear of those!
This discussion has been closed.