Captains Lounge - October 2020

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,209 Member
    Options
    @1theresamcvean and @minstrelofsarcasm

I see the situation with Queenieamy has not resolved, or they are in a seriously unhealthy eating mode. 20 pounds in 2 weeks is not something we can support, unless they had surgery or some other thing that could cause such a drastic change. Have you heard back about the scale issues? Who is taking care of the stones to pounds calculations? Let me know what you know - thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    @jugar

zaraloveskatz appears to deactivated her account. She did this a few weeks ago and then started a new profile. Do you think she should be moved to the drop list?
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar

zaraloveskatz appears to deactivated her account. She did this a few weeks ago and then started a new profile. Do you think she should be moved to the drop list?

hmmm. did she break up with the team, or just with katz? OK, meouw, that was mean... I'll move her to drop, but if she returns with her new username, just let me know!
  • jugar
    Options
    YIKES. So many people are having trouble getting on to MFP community - I will probably delay tallies on Sunday. Get those weigh-ins done as soon as you can and we'll go from there!
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »

I see the situation with Queenieamy has not resolved, or they are in a seriously unhealthy eating mode. 20 pounds in 2 weeks is not something we can support, unless they had surgery or some other thing that could cause such a drastic change. Have you heard back about the scale issues? Who is taking care of the stones to pounds calculations? Let me know what you know - thanks!

We have not heard back from her regarding either re-weighing or giving us the weights in stones. I will PM her. Apologies for not reaching out to her directly. I was having trouble logging in today at all.
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    @jugar Please move @ timibotkin to the cheer squad. She's going through some heavy personal stuff right now.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,314 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »

We have not heard back from her regarding either re-weighing or giving us the weights in stones. I will PM her. Apologies for not reaching out to her directly. I was having trouble logging in today at all.

She sent me a message yesterday saying that she was waiting on Amazon to deliver a new scale. Sorry for the delayed response!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar

Draby2011 didn’t do her Saturday weigh in yet. Technically, she should be moved to the dropped list but she did check in yesterday and said she will weigh today. She has had a lot on her plate this month. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar

Draby2011 didn’t do her Saturday weigh in yet. Technically, she should be moved to the dropped list but she did check in yesterday and said she will weigh today. She has had a lot on her plate this month. Thanks!

no problem - so many people had trouble getting on that I will hold off on any drops even if there are NWIs. I will probably do the tallies this evening or tomorrow morning just so everyone has a chance to catch up.
  • jugar
    Options
    Hopefully all the week 3 will be in soon! I'll be doing tallies early Monday morning.
  • jugar
    Options
    Yo ho maties -

@Megan_smartiepants1970 is doing a great job with the recruiting this month, and we should be up to our full complement soon for November.

I have put an experiment into the November spreadsheets, which I'll finish up and share by Friday. There was a request to put the new-ish "name" column into the frozen section so that it can be seen when you scroll horizontally through the weeks of the month. I have done that just for November, not yet to the templates, so that we all have a chance to see if it works well, if it is needed, or if it causes any problems.

The one thing I do not like is that the column goes all the way through the team list, step team, support team, etc. It is not really needed in those sections (or maybe it is still useful?), but I don't want there to be a difference in the columns from one section to the others. I have put in a possible solution in the November spreadsheet Trimstones page if anyone wants to check it out, and of course the Trimstones can check out the others.

As November rolls along, just let me know what you think and I'll put some version into the templates if it is something that everyone likes. If not, it could be possible for teams choose to have it or not - I'll think on that too!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,595 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 is doing a great job with the recruiting this month, and we should be up to our full complement soon for November.

Thank you so much @Jugar ... I must confess ... it is my favorite thing to do :)
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    Hey @jugar -

Cuddleme72 is dropping from the group. Her daughter is having some health complications, and she wants to focus on that for the time being.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,178 Member
    Options
    @jugar Please switch the NWI to LWI for kmfeig87/TrimStones. Weight already updated. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    Hey @jugar -

Linda, tryingagain5, would like to be moved to the cheer team for next month, and be excused from tomorrow's weigh-in. She will reevaluate for December. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    Hey @jugar -

Linda, tryingagain5, would like to be moved to the cheer team for next month, and be excused from tomorrow's weigh-in. She will reevaluate for December. Thanks!

Okee dokee - send her my love and hope she'll be taking good care of herself.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Beka3695

Here are the celebrations we have so far this month.

20 pounds
    TasCascallo

25 pounds
    eaturpasta
    Case0099

40 pounds
    megan_smartiepants1970

110 pounds
    Tazaria

Onderland
    carrolljessica4
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695

Here are the celebrations we have so far this month.

20 pounds
    TasCascallo

25 pounds
    eaturpasta
    Case0099

40 pounds
    megan_smartiepants1970

110 pounds
    Tazaria

Onderland
    carrolljessica4

Linda - this reporting is PERFECT!!!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    Hey @jugar -

Pam, sleepymom5, would like to rejoin the weight loss team for November. Her weigh days will be Fridays, and she says she'll provide a starting weight this Sunday!
  • jugar
    Options
    Hey @jugar -

Pam, sleepymom5, would like to rejoin the weight loss team for November. Her weigh days will be Fridays, and she says she'll provide a starting weight this Sunday!

That is great!
This discussion has been closed.