Options
12346»

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,212 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    @Beka3695 and @boehle -

luciicul is in the Goal Zone - she should be weighing in every week, and needs to define a range of weight she wants to maintain. If she goes above for 2 weeks, she goes back to the regular team. Could you please update her weights, or let her know she has to weigh in? Thanks!

Are either KelGen02 or Curvybaja55 coming back for November?
  • jugar
    Options
    @jessicakrall8
    Emmajhare also needs to log a weigh weekly to see if she is staying in the goal zone! Please ask for an update. Thanks!
    Do you know if Brittcasey87 will be coming back?
  • jugar
    Options
    I'm just full of questions tonight. I will be sharing the spreadsheets shortly, can you tell??

@TeresaW1020 - katmary71? will she stay on support? and leonadixon?
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Celebrations on TWNM:

Zumba_luvah 50 lb loss-to-date milestone

Pacsnc6 20 lb loss-to-date milestone AND she also entered the 150s at 159.6 lbs

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,314 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »

The one thing I do not like is that the column goes all the way through the team list, step team, support team, etc. It is not really needed in those sections (or maybe it is still useful?), but I don't want there to be a difference in the columns from one section to the others. I have put in a possible solution in the November spreadsheet Trimstones page if anyone wants to check it out, and of course the Trimstones can check out the others.

I was about to suggest the solution you put into place on the Trimstones sheet as an idea. Definitely in favor of just merging those cells and moving forward with it. I really like being able to see the name column all the way across the spreadsheet!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,314 Member
    Options
    Also! I'm going to be out next week. I can still log in and check in with my team, but will not have a scale - so please excuse me for November Week 1. Thanks!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    I'm just full of questions tonight. I will be sharing the spreadsheets shortly, can you tell??

@TeresaW1020 - katmary71? will she stay on support? and leonadixon?

Yes, please Katmary71 where she is. She has many health issues right now but is still so great about checking in and helping our other team members. I sent a message to leonadixon and haven't heard back. I would go ahead and remove her from the new month and if I hear from her that she wants to be back then we can put her back on the spreadsheet.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    azkunk would like to move her weigh in day to Saturday’s. Thanks!

@Beka3695

Another celebration
    20 pounds lost
    azkunk

• 1theresamcvean
    Options
    Celebrations on TWNM:

Zumba_luvah 50 lb loss-to-date milestone

Pacsnc6 20 lb loss-to-date milestone AND she also entered the 150s at 159.6 lbs

@Beka3695 An update. Zumba-luvah has a second milestone in addition to the above-noted 50 lb plus loss to date. She has also entered the 140s at 148.8 lb today.
  • jugar
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm and @1theresamcvean -

Do you have a starting weight for sleepymom5 for November? She has been checking in, but I don't see a weight as she comes back into the regular team. Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    @jugar

Missgyst weighed in this evening so could you remove the NWI. Also, ihustle4mustle forgot to weigh in and she will do so tomorrow morning. She would also like to change her weigh in day to Friday. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar

Missgyst weighed in this evening so could you remove the NWI. Also, ihustle4mustle forgot to weigh in and she will do so tomorrow morning. She would also like to change her weigh in day to Friday. Thanks!

will do!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Hi Captains!!!!

I just finished the weekly and monthly tally posts.

I will post celebrations later today. Please get in your last minutes celebrations.
    I will scrub the spreadsheets for the 00/25/50/75 celebrations.

Thanks bunches!!!

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,179 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    @jugar Just saw your note to Jax_Grim...thanks...
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm and @1theresamcvean -

Do you have a starting weight for sleepymom5 for November? She has been checking in, but I don't see a weight as she comes back into the regular team. Thanks!

Sorry for the late response. Sleepymom's starting weight is what's in the spreadsheet, 201.4.
This discussion has been closed.