SW 197.0
    LTD(loss to date) 25.8
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,959 Member
    Options
    lelbarou wrote: »
    lelbarou wrote: »
    Hi Megan,
    Can I make a step goal of 6000 or higher per day?
    Thanks!

Just tell me a step goal you want to hit and I will enter it in the spreadsheet ....and then you try your hardest to hit that daily :)

Hi Mega, Can I make it 8000? Thank you!

You sure can :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hi! I'm Don and thank you for the add to your team starting in December...I have been on mfp since 2012 and am looking forward to supporting my teammates!! I'm a relatively new runner (my first 5K race was in May 2018) and a relatively new cyclist......

Let's do this!

Welcome to our team Don...Great to have you with us :)
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Don and thank you for the add to your team starting in December...I have been on mfp since 2012 and am looking forward to supporting my teammates!! I'm a relatively new runner (my first 5K race was in May 2018) and a relatively new cyclist......

Let's do this!

Welcome! You will feel home quite soon here 😉
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    We have a new member joining our amazing group ...Please welcome @iradi8 to our team :)
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options

Let's do this!

That's awesome! I'm a long time member of MFP but a comer and goer lol. But these guys keep me motivated enough to come on daily and check in, and it's really helping with my weight loss!
  • littleflutterby
    Options
    We have a new member joining our amazing group ...Please welcome @iradi8 to our team :)

Yay! Another new member! Amazing! Welcome welcome :) Glad you are here with us!
  • littleflutterby
    Options
    heeeeeeeey @Megan_smartiepants1970 please don't kill me lol. But I made a booboo doing my updates on my steps (I realised I wrote dates wrong I'm sorry!)

Sunday- 22nd my steps were 7805
    Monday- 23rd i got 12,650

Sorry again for being a pain lol
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    heeeeeeeey @Megan_smartiepants1970 please don't kill me lol. But I made a booboo doing my updates on my steps (I realised I wrote dates wrong I'm sorry!)

I would never kill ya ...we all make booboos ...it happens .... I can change it ...you are not being a pain :)
  • littleflutterby
    Options

I would never kill ya ...we all make booboos ...it happens .... I can change it ...you are not being a pain :)

That's sweet of you to say, thanks hun!

Honestly, I'm in awe of the work that you and Linda do behind the scenes, especially in spite of all the life stuff that's being thrown at you both! <3 Grateful for both of ya's! <3
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Honestly, I'm in awe of the work that you and Linda do behind the scenes, especially in spite of all the life stuff that's being thrown at you both! <3 Grateful for both of ya's! <3

Awww thanks <3<3 and I am also recruiting for new members to join.... thank goodness I am not homeschooling this week ... well my daughter is in H.S so she knows the routine on her own now ...been doing it since she started school ...10 years and counting LOL
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Hope you are well and almost achieving your November goals.

Are you ready for December? Haha
    XXX

Ready, willing, and able to close out this year with fireworks, new skills, and a great weight loss. :):)
  • littleflutterby
    Options

Awww thanks <3<3 and I am also recruiting for new members to join.... thank goodness I am not homeschooling this week ... well my daughter is in H.S so she knows the routine on her own now ...been doing it since she started school ...10 years and counting LOL

Reel in those newbies, heehee!

10 years of homeschooling, that's quite a challenge! But great that your daughter has her routine :)

If there's anything I can do to help in terms of, well, anything, let me know! PM me or whatever. I probably spend a good half hour a day on here before bed as part of my relaxation routine/me time, so if I can be of service, I'd be more than happy to be! Might keep me from getting bored and running off (lol, not that I've ever done that before!! :o )
  • Bluetail6
    Options

Let's do this!

Welcome Don. I'm sure you will fit right in here!! :):)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

10 years of homeschooling, that's quite a challenge! But great that your daughter has her routine :)

If there's anything I can do to help in terms of, well, anything, let me know! PM me or whatever. I probably spend a good half hour a day on here before bed as part of my relaxation routine/me time, so if I can be of service, I'd be more than happy to be! Might keep me from getting bored and running off (lol, not that I've ever done that before!! :o )

I have been on and off on this site since 2009 ... I had a really bad habit of giving up and deleting my accounts ughhhh....I would been at my goal if I had not given up soooo many times ...I know I spend waaaaaaaaaaaay to much on here but I love it here :p ....
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    @iradia8
    Don't I know you from our wall? Yep, lol. This is a fun and motivating group. Welcome :):)
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    @iradi8
    The message above, "Don't I know you from our wall? Yep, lol. This is a fun and motivating group. Welcome :):) "
    is for you. I can't edit the post. ;)
  • littleflutterby
    Options

I have been on and off on this site since 2009 ... I had a really bad habit of giving up and deleting my accounts ughhhh....I would been at my goal if I had not given up soooo many times ...I know I spend waaaaaaaaaaaay to much on here but I love it here :p ....

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME. Oh yes I feel that. When I started my recovery journey with food, I came on here and joined a few challenges but there was one that was so bloody complicated that I just got overwhelmed and gave up! They had like games and stuff to win points, idk. It was a fun concept but I just didn't have the energy or time to dedicate to it.

And I just think- if I stuck with it when I did, I would've been at a healthy weight by now and I wouldn't have prolonged my misery.

However, I know I'm exactly where I'm meant to be. And I was meant to meet you guys when I did!

I may be a little *obsessive* with this group and MFP as a whole, lol. But it is keeping me motivated and I just need a kickstart. It's like I said a few weeks ago, it's so easy to get caught up with the number on the scale, but in reality, it doesn't matter how much I've lost as long as I do my best and push past my comfort zone.

And anyway, I lost nearly 15lb in a month, that's frigging amazing! I have jeans waiting for me in the next 2 sizes down (thanks to a sale online lol) and I'm feeling better moving around, being at work.... my feet not killing me as much when I am on them for 8 hours. Like all of that stuff.

Anyway I am going off on a tangent (or a Tanya as friends used to call it) and waffling hahaha
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    I hear ya ... I was in an amazing group back then but they were not nearly as talkative as we are here .....I am either not losing or I am gaining lately... I really need to dig deep and figure out my eating (it has been bad as of late) Workouts I got that down ...Congrats on your weight loss so far @littleflutterby :)
This discussion has been closed.