Calories: over
    Water: ✅
    Sleep: ❌
    Steps: 3,409
    DBF: 0
    Walk: ❌

PW 210.4
    CW 216.4

There is nothing I can say about that. Binge eating, stress and constant pain has crushed my spirit. Stress has triggered my binge eating and I need to eliminate the stress. I promise I will try to eat better next week.

Happy FriYAY!

Weekly goals
    1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Drink 80 ounces of water
    3. Sleep 7.5 hours daily
    4. No binge eating/late night snacking
    5. Walk 15 minutes every day
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    tczaf85476wo.jpeg
    Please welcome Tanya aka @littleflutterby as a team motivator!

Yay!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    draby2011 wrote: »
    Today. was. AWESOME!

Steps for today: 13,972 (and I didn't work at all today!)

I fasted until about 3 o'clock (from 8pm) and had our thanksgiving dinner which was yummy. I was so full afterward, that I just wanted to take a nap so I skipped out on the pie lol, and began fasting immediately after. I never got around to taking that nap but I ended up going on a very nice walk/run. It was just relieving and made me feel pretty darn good! I actually am excited to weigh in on Saturday! I hope everyone else had an amazing day!

See ya'll tomorrow!

It so empowering to read how happy and proud you are!
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    Nov 26th Check in

* Track food ✅
    * Stay under calorie goal ✅
    * Not restrict ✅
    * Drink 2L water minimum ✅
    Exercise sessions this week- 4 (goal of 4) ✅✅✅✅

Steps- 11,180

Hey all!!! Happy Thursday :)

It's amazing what 24 hours can do. Had a great chat with my therapist and got some things ironed out- and made some calls in regards to going to school! I have found an online-only uni based out of Alberta, and you can start at any time, and work at your own pace!

So I am going to be signing up in the next few days! I'll be doing a BA in Psychology (and then after that planning on getting a Masters in Social Work). After many years of deciding on what I wanted to be when I grew up, I think a social worker focussing on mental health and addictions is my jam. Especially having been in recovery for 13 years, and I got sober at a young age too so.... I have the life experience part down! Now I need to work on how to help others on a different level!

Scary AND exciting!

Did another bout of dancing- took it a bit easier because my back felt like it was pulling but I managed to get through it!

I'm going to switch off now, get in the shower and have an early night (for realisies this time!) I wanna get up earlier to have some morning meditation, and even get some exercise in before the guys come in to finish painting our bathroom

Have a good night all, stay safe!! <3

Uhh you are going to enjoy that! It's satisfying to work in something were you have been there. You are going to have plenty of empathy and you have been somehow in their heads before. That's great news.
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »
    You guys are talkative. I will need to spend some time reading but wanted to post before I slipped off into my turkey induced coma.

Today, my weight was 181.4 which is 25lbs and halfway to my goal. Not sure it will stick around until weigh-in day (Sunday) which Thanksgiving leftovers around but I am super happy to see that number 😁

Talkative here? Nooo.... that can not be.
    Good news halfway your goal!
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    Happy Friday team.

I wanted to say I’m so very sorry for completely disappearing this past week. I’ve been on the struggle train going on 2 weeks now. My weight has continued to climb and my motivation has gone out the window. Today it’s been 4 weeks since my surgery so I am going to call my surgeon and asking I can start working out again. I need to turn this around.

@Megan_smartiepants1970

My steps

Sun - 8737
    Mon - 12,370
    Tue - 14,601
    Wed - 11,468
    Thu - 20,741

I’ll try to check in more often and start replying to your posts again. I’m hoping to have a much better December and finish the year on the right foot. Maybe I’ll even be able to come back as captain in January. Megan has been kind enough to continue taking my place for much longer than was planned. Thanks so much GF.

@littleflutterby - thank you so much for stepping up as motivator! Perfect person for the job!

We are here for you!
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Thursday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Water: ✅
    Sleep: ❌
    Steps: 3,409
    DBF: 0
    Walk: ❌

PW 210.4
    CW 216.4

There is nothing I can say about that. Binge eating, stress and constant pain has crushed my spirit. Stress has triggered my binge eating and I need to eliminate the stress. I promise I will try to eat better next week.

Happy FriYAY!

Weekly goals
    1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Drink 80 ounces of water
    3. Sleep 7.5 hours daily
    4. No binge eating/late night snacking
    5. Walk 15 minutes every day

Stress free a female dog. Don’t add to it by feeling the need to lose weight. Take steps to care for yourself and deal with the stress.
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Tracked No
    Under calories No
    Steps 7427 tracked
    Exercise Shoulders workout

Got in my workout before having a nice thanksgiving!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    It is my pleasure to help out when need be ....I have been on the struggle train too ...loss nothing 2 weeks ago... gained 3.1 lbs last week now my scale says I gained 7 lbs ... I am hoping I turned it around by changing my macros since I didn't do it when I went from Keto to Low carb .. We are in this together ...Let's turn it around ...hugs <3<3<3

yea let’s turn this around. We’ve got this. Thanks again GF 😄
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    Check in:

11/26:
    Exercise: Yes, 45 minutes walking and jogging
    At/Under Cals: Yes
    Water: Yes
    Sleep: Yes
    Eating Time: Yes

Hope everyone had a great day, whether or not you celebrated Thanksgiving :)

Thank you. It was nice for us here at home. I’m glad I managed to find a turkey in Germany as they don’t sell them in France. Hope you enjoyed yours 🥰

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,288 Member
    Options
    Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh in- Fridays
    PW: 225.5
    CW 232.9 (gained 7.4 lbs) :'(:'(
    LTD: 36 lbs.

I really need to get my act together before I gain everything that I have lost....I wanted to be under 220 before my birthday (12/29 ) do not see that happening ... I am so disappointed in myself it is unreal
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options

Happy FriYAY!

It happens Linda. I’m coming in with a gin tomorrow as well. It’s incredibly frustrating and soul crushing. I understand where you are coming from. I’m right there with you. We are gonna get out of this together. 😚
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    Tracked No
    Under calories No
    Steps 7427 tracked
    Exercise Shoulders workout

Got in my workout before having a nice thanksgiving!

Well done getting that workout done before thanksgiving.

• Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Coming in for a super fast post and will have to come back and read every one else's stuff. Been so busy with preparing for/having Thanksgiving and today we're black friday shopping. Did great yesterday with food. Focused more on visiting with family and holding the new baby than on the food. Had one small plate and didn't get seconds. Tried the paleo desserts I made and called it good till dinner time (we had Thanksgiving lunch).
    Steps
    11/25 5618
    11/26 3457
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Steps 11/26: 18,647
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,530 Member
    Options
    Going to post a weekend challenge.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Weekend Challenge

I just wanted to keep it fairly simple this weekend. There are 5 tasks to complete each day. You get 1 point for each one you complete with a maximum of 5 points a day. You can let me know each morning how you did the previous day. The person who has the most points after the weekend gets bragging rights for the week. Let’s all get maximum points this weekend!

Friday, Saturday and Sunday
    1. Track everything! The good the bad and the ugly!
    2. Stay within calorie goal. I think this is a big one for a lot of us on the weekends.
    3. 20 minutes of exercise each day. What you do is your choice but try to challenge yourself and try something new.
    4. Take 10 to 15 minutes for yourself (meditation, deep breathing, journaling, etc)
    5. Stay hydrated! Reach your water goal each day as it is easy to not do this when we are out of our weekday routine.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh in- Fridays
    PW: 225.5
    CW 232.9 (gained 7.4 lbs) :'(:'(
    LTD: 36 lbs.

I really need to get my act together before I gain everything that I have lost....I wanted to be under 220 before my birthday (12/29 ) do not see that happening ... I am so disappointed in myself it is unreal

It is so frustrating. You can do this. We will pull together for a good week.

Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Coming in for a super fast post and will have to come back and read every one else's stuff. Been so busy with preparing for/having Thanksgiving and today we're black friday shopping. Did great yesterday with food. Focused more on visiting with family and holding the new baby than on the food. Had one small plate and didn't get seconds. Tried the paleo desserts I made and called it good till dinner time (we had Thanksgiving lunch).
    Steps
    11/25 5618
    11/26 3457

Great job on slaying Thanksgiving!
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Check in for Nov. 26
    Tracking - yes
    Exercise - yes
    Steps - 8305

I did my supply teaching yesterday morning and evening and took a walk in the afternoon. I felt very anxious and the walk was almost necessary not so much for exercise, but in order to calm me down. It helped me.

I just had a walk with a friend now and had a great NSV. I was able to walk 90 minutes without stopping once because I was out of breath. This is a big improvement for me.

Anyway, I'm hoping everyone is well and having a good day.
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    CHECK IN: Thursday, Nov. 26
    🏃🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    💦 Water ✔️
    🍽 Calories /Tracking ❌
    😴 Sleep ✔️

STEPS
    THURS. 11/26: 7,967 + 24,250 (spin) = 32,217

@lindamtuck2018 I'm sorry I didn't weigh in this morning. I slept in and then had to hurry and workout right away. I will weigh tomorrow morning (and it's going to be ugly 😖).

Thanks to @littleflutterby for supporting us!

This discussion has been closed.