Sleep: Yes
    Eating Time: Yes

11/25
    Exercise: Yes, 80 mins walking
    At/Under Cals: Yes
    Water: Yes

Please have a safe and lovely holiday everyone :) .
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Sorry if I didn't give you my walking times already.
    11/24: 50 mins walking at 2.0
    11/25: 80 minutes walking at 2.5. I did do some jogging during the 80 mins, but I didn't keep close track of jogging times. No worries.

I'm sorry you are having a tough time. I honestly believe you will find your way through this. I am also very glad your tests went well... And you have the bonus of a cute Doc. :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,530 Member
    Options
    To all my American teammates
    5ipt2uv23hq5.gif
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Nov 25th Check in

* Track food ✅
    * Stay under calorie goal ✅
    * Not restrict ✅
    * Drink 2L water minimum ✅
    Exercise sessions this week- 3 (goal of 4)

Steps- 10,909

Today I was determined to get a 75 min workout in but I ran out of time. I also wasn't feeling it today- very distracted. I found out today that a girl I worked with a few years back passed away. She was probably only about 25-26. It just threw me completely.

So ya, I just didn't feel like exercising much today so I stopped after 55 min/ an hour.

AND I got 3 fillings put in today -_-

But my food has been good. I reached out to some friends to chat, which was nice. and I didn't fall into the food, I'm really grateful for that!

Tomorrow I have therapy which is great. and I think I get some time at home alone to clean up a bit (free exercise lol)

Hope yall had a good, safe day!

Hi buddy. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Finding out that someone you knew who was also so young has passed is extremely upsetting. I'm surprised you were able to exercise at all, so good on you for pushing through and doing anything. I hope the fillings aren't too painful. I know I am a bit chicken when it comes to the dentist! It scares the heck out of me!

You are really doing so amazing and you are so supportive of everyone! I'm glad you found a friend to talk to and have therapy to help you with this difficult day.

You are a real inspiration and a great friend. Love knowing you and having you in this group! You are an amazing lady!
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Tracked No
    Under calories No
    Steps 11007
    Exercise boxing workout

Happy Thanksgiving! I got so excited when I first got on the scale it was 3 lbs down but I first stepped on the scale today and it was 3 lbs down but I always go on twice and it was wrong really down 1 lb. oh well, wishful thinking!

Yesterday same pattern eating was great until late afternoon. I made the two ingredient dough and made pizza with my daughter. They were pretty good needed to be rolled out more.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    scribb wrote: »
    A small NSV. I needed to put on belt today with my shorts because they kept falling down too far.

That is a great non scale victory!

lelbarou wrote: »
    Check in for Nov. 24
    Tracking - yes
    Exercise - yes
    Steps - 9421

Check in for Nov. 25
    Same (Tracking and Exercise)
    Steps - 14769

I've been a bit busy today as I have some supply teaching. I had a class tonight, and I will have a class tomorrow morning and tomorrow evening. I was prepping, walking and I picked up a wii fit which is used so who knows if it works! LOL

Awesome check ins! Just before we moved to Ontario I was teaching at a private college. The prep work was insane. So I know how busy you have been. I hope you like your wii.
    lelbarou wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    Hi Linda. I hear you. I have had issues with binge eating. Also, it was in big part to dealing with feelings and stress as you describe. Luckily, I don't have too much stress in my life right now. I feel like you are dealing with a lot. The move and your health..

This may sound weird, but I am just trying to feel my emotions. Sometimes I just listen to really sad music and cry... In fact, I listen to a lot of kind sad and dark music! LOL But it actually helps me. Weird but true! I guess I'm saying you need to find another soother. For example, music is now a soother for me... I don't know what will happen when I get under a lot pressure because that will be another level to deal with. I think handling emotions is probably one of the hardest things anyone has to do in this life.

It is nice to have people that understand binge eating. The truth is we have been dealing with an impossible situation since early August. That along with the health issues have not helped in the binge eating department. My weight has been increasing since August. I am hoping once we move and put the situation behind us things will improve. Maybe trying to feel everything is a good thing. Maybe I need to start listening to music.
    draby2011 wrote: »
    Steps for 11/24: 8,899
    Steps for 11/25: 7, 129

Great news! I took the leap and bought a Fitbit versa off my local facebook swap site! I am absolutely in love! Definitely an upgrade from my last one! And no more guessing or estimating on my steps :smiley:

Yesterday was crazy, but not COVID crazy. I had one supercritical patient pretty much all day and my other 3 rooms stayed pretty full with less critical things like kidney stones, chest pain, and joint injuries. That was probably for the best because my critical patient stayed with me in the ER for about 9 hours. (We are out of rooms and had to wait for a bed for him, THANKS COVID! :angry: ) Anywho, I pretty played ICU nurse yesterday lol. I was in and out of that room AT LEAST every 15 minutes if not more. So I still did pretty well. I worked at the surgery center today but I walked from the auto shop to work so I got some decent steps in!

Anywho, I have gotten back to fasting and making healthier choices. Been on track all week long and feeling good. Definitely got some energy back! I get to feeling like this and kick myself in the butt for falling off. I am ALMOST back to my starting lowest weight since joining the group so I am getting there. For my weigh-in Saturday I am hoping to be at 230. *fingers crossed*

Tomorrow is thanksgiving but I am not too worried. I will definitely be getting some exercise in these next couple of days though! Super exciting! Check-in with you guys tomorrow! These papers aren't going to write themselves! :smile:

The versa is nice. When my ionic broke that is one of the thing I considered. Glad you are back on track. Don’t look back and focus on your future journey.
    Nov 25th Check in

* Track food ✅
    * Stay under calorie goal ✅
    * Not restrict ✅
    * Drink 2L water minimum ✅
    Exercise sessions this week- 3 (goal of 4)

Steps- 10,909

Today I was determined to get a 75 min workout in but I ran out of time. I also wasn't feeling it today- very distracted. I found out today that a girl I worked with a few years back passed away. She was probably only about 25-26. It just threw me completely.

So ya, I just didn't feel like exercising much today so I stopped after 55 min/ an hour.

AND I got 3 fillings put in today -_-

But my food has been good. I reached out to some friends to chat, which was nice. and I didn't fall into the food, I'm really grateful for that!

Tomorrow I have therapy which is great. and I think I get some time at home alone to clean up a bit (free exercise lol)

Hope yall had a good, safe day!

Sorry about your coworker. It is good that you reached out to friends and chatted instead of food.

CHECK IN: Wednesday, Nov. 25
    🏃🏻‍♀️ Exercise ❌
    💦 Water ✔️
    🍽 Calories /Tracking ❌
    😴 Sleep ✔️

STEPS
    WED. 11/25: 2,562

*didn’t wear my watch for long bc I was cleaning and cooking

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to those celebrating.

I hope your thanksgiving is nice!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    Check In:

11/24:
    Exercise: Yes, 50 mins walking

11/25
    Exercise: Yes, 80 mins walking

Please have a safe and lovely holiday everyone :) .

Great job hitting all those goals. Have a great holiday!

rlaskey2 wrote: »
    Tracked No
    Under calories No
    Steps 11007
    Exercise boxing workout

Happy Thanksgiving! I got so excited when I first got on the scale it was 3 lbs down but I first stepped on the scale today and it was 3 lbs down but I always go on twice and it was wrong really down 1 lb. oh well, wishful thinking!

Yesterday same pattern eating was great until late afternoon. I made the two ingredient dough and made pizza with my daughter. They were pretty good needed to be rolled out more.

I never step on the scale twice as I am too scared what it may say the second time. I was going to make pita bread pizza this weekend maybe now I will try the 2 ingredient dough. I have heard several people mention it.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Today I am taking the day off from working out, so steps will be a lot lower.

Thanksgiving dinner will consist of the following:

Roasted vegetables
    Beef Tenderloin
    Baked Fish
    Mac and Cheese.

Probably the healthiest Thanksgiving in years.
  • shortyjmorgan1
    shortyjmorgan1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving xyciqifkat33.jpg
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,298 Member
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Sorry if I didn't give you my walking times already.
    11/24: 50 mins walking at 2.0
    11/25: 80 minutes walking at 2.5. I did do some jogging during the 80 mins, but I didn't keep close track of jogging times. No worries.

I'm sorry you are having a tough time. I honestly believe you will find your way through this. I am also very glad your tests went well... And you have the bonus of a cute Doc. :)

Thank you .... I will get it all sorted out eventually ...I know that I will not give up like I have done so many times before ....I finally got a Vet. appt. for my dogs .... They both will be going tomorrow at 3:30pm.... Due to Covid we aren't allowed in the building so they come out and get my dogs (Aspen my husky is momma's girl ..not sure how she is going to be without mommy ) I am more worried about Dakota ... his ear has fallen over and is very swollen ...this is going to cost a pretty penny
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to you all (who celebrate it on this day) :)
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 249.4
    CW: 250.4

A little disappointing, especially since the scale was way down earlier in the week and I have been tracking. Oh well, better days this coming week!

Happy Thanksgiving!🍁🦃
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Steps 11/25: 13,073
  • scribb
    Options
    Steps 11/25: 13,073

Well done
  • scribb
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday

A little disappointing, especially since the scale was way down earlier in the week and I have been tracking. Oh well, better days this coming week!

Happy Thanksgiving!🍁🦃

There will be ups and downs. You can do this.

• littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving!🍁🦃

Those weeks can be mega frustrating. I remember a few years back after a perfect week I gained half a lb. I was so upset. But the following week I had a big loss so it evened out.

Keep on track, do the do things and it will show for sure! You got this 💪💪
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    scribb wrote: »
    Today I am taking the day off from working out, so steps will be a lot lower.

Thanksgiving dinner will consist of the following:

Roasted vegetables
    Beef Tenderloin
    Baked Fish
    Mac and Cheese.

Probably the healthiest Thanksgiving in years.

A day off is good. And the menu sounds AMAZING. Happy Thanksgiving!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Just got back from our 6.38 mile walk .... gonna make sausage eggs and toast for lunch ...watch the National dog show and then put up our tree and all the decorations :)
This discussion has been closed.