• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 154.0lbs
    CW 151.8lbs

Pleased with this

@prehistoricmoongoddess you have been on a roll! Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Almost went over calories with a chocolate covered granola bar tonight...but when I logged it in the app and saw that I was going to be over..I took it out. Those are sooo hard to resist for me. I really ... really like them..lol. This is a win!

@RoseyandReady that really is a win! Great job resisting, and making the day a win!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    edited January 2021
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Went to the gym last night. Most of December I was one of 4-5 people there.
    I was hoping the pandemic would mean that the “new year new me” people wouldn’t be out this year. But they are. Cause of capacity limits I couldn’t even get near the weights section so I just hit the treadmill. I guess I’ll be paying for a monthly treadmill membership until all of these people give up on their new year resolutions.

@erikNJ I know this feeling! I started going earlier. My gym would be slammed around 7am, so I started going at 5:30ish, and made it out as things started to get busy. Or, I would go later at night, depending on my work schedule. Kind of a ghost town both times I would go.

I'm glad I was able to cancel my membership, as we've been slowly getting more workout equipment at home.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    1/6/2021
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 88.9oz
    Steps: 15,573
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = 1.6.21 5:55PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 95 oz
    Steps = 3532
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge 1/6
    tracked: yes
    under: yes
    active: i did walk today but I didn’t time it and I dont know if I hit the 20 minute requirement so I will be fair and say no

Sun: y/n/n
    Mon: y/y/y
    Tue: y/y/y
    Wed: y/y/n
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    1/6/2021
    Exercise: yes - 30 min beach body video
    Water: 152.1oz
    Steps: 8,214
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Went to the gym last night. Most of December I was one of 4-5 people there.
    I was hoping the pandemic would mean that the “new year new me” people wouldn’t be out this year. But they are. Cause of capacity limits I couldn’t even get near the weights section so I just hit the treadmill. I guess I’ll be paying for a monthly treadmill membership until all of these people give up on their new year resolutions.

@erikNJ I know this feeling! I started going earlier. My gym would be slammed around 7am, so I started going at 5:30ish, and made it out as things started to get busy. Or, I would go later at night, depending on my work schedule. Kind of a ghost town both times I would go.

I'm glad I was able to cancel my membership, as we've been slowly getting more workout equipment at home.

That is great to have that at home. My brother is moving out of his house to an apt and was going to give me his weights. But he wound up getting an apt that included a garage so he is going to keep them. I’ll be fine with the gym soon, just cardio focused for a few weeks I guess
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Wed, Jan6
    Week 1- Day 4
    Under Cals- Yes; under by 56
    Track- Yes
    Exercise- Yes
    👟Challenges💧
    74oz
    6196 Steps
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,499 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 6 Jan
    Track: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes, strength day

Steps: 5239
    Water: 64 oz

Not many steps today, I couldn't tear myself away from the TV :o
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    well, yesterday started out hopeful, but as I sat glued to the news I ended up taking it as a loss/rest day. Thankfully, I did stay in calories, logged, and drank water!

And today, I've almost got the same steps as yesterday already, just moving around the house and yard. Off to my walk soon!

1/6/2021
    Exercise: no - rest day
    Water: yes
    Steps: 1440
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, January 6:
    Tracking: Yes! Finally!
    Under calories: No
    Exercise: Yes! Finally! 45 minutes running
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    @prehistoricmoongoddess great loss!

Tues 1/5/21
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 46min Fitness Blender HIIT cardio
    Water: 72oz

Wed 1/6/21
    Tracking: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: 28min Fitness Blender upper body strength
    Water: 72oz

I was doing good yesterday until about 8pm. I should have just gone to bed but I was still hungry even though I had eaten almost all my calories so I gorged myself for a bit :'( I don't know what it is about strength training that makes me sooo much hungrier than cardio workouts! I need to find some foods that are more filling for the strength training days.
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »

,,, I don't know what it is about strength training that makes me sooo much hungrier than cardio workouts! I need to find some foods that are more filling for the strength training days.

This is totally me! It's like my brain gets wired to think I DESERVE to eat more food!!! Let's hope that saying is true that muscle burns more calories than fat!

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,499 Member
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »

,,, I don't know what it is about strength training that makes me sooo much hungrier than cardio workouts! I need to find some foods that are more filling for the strength training days.

This is totally me! It's like my brain gets wired to think I DESERVE to eat more food!!! Let's hope that saying is true that muscle burns more calories than fat!

@prehistoricmoongoddess and @annabananamc Try eating more protein on days you do strength training, preferably shortly after your workout. Muscles need protein to rebuild/repair. It also helps you feel full more than empty carbs will.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,911 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Amazon prime has a huge variety of workouts that come free with your membership!! Yoga, Pilates, Tabatas, etc. I just finished a round of Tabatas and now I’m gonna give yoga a try. Yoga Therapy for back and neck pain. I always forget about prime so I thought I’d share this little gem with you all!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    knlizght wrote: »
    Hi team! January week 1 weigh in
    Knlizght
    Last week 345lbs
    This week 339lbs

Fantastic! Another wonderful loss!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options