Options
    For 01/25/21
    1) Log food and exercise daily ✔ Strength at lunch, bike before dinner
    2) Cal deficit of 500 ✔ 500 on the nose LOL
    3) Total carbs under 50 ✔ 25

SW 176
    CW 172.0
    GW 169

Weight is coming down slowly but I'll take 172 over 176. Still have a few more days in January to push harder. I did some food prep last night after dinner to help remove the "There's nothing to eat in this house" nonsense. Found a recipe for nacho chips made with ground pork rinds. Not bad at all but did not taste like Doritos as advertised LOL. I think I'll try them again but with ranch seasoning instead of taco seasoning. Very crisp and I've been missing the crunch.
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Mon 25/1/21
    HbA1c (mmol/mol): Highest 111 (Dx 2017) 118 (2019) Lowest 45 (2017)
    CURRENT: 48 (2020)
    January 2021 Starting Weight: 10st 5lb

1) FBG (mmol/L) Libre Sensor break
    2) Carb Goal <150g 🟠 (102g)
    3) Calories Goal < 🟢
    4) Treadmill C25K W3 Repeat. First 3m run was about seeing if the knee would react and trying to not be out of breath. Second one was also tough. Lost a bit of conditioning clearly...
    5) Water - 43oz 💧💦 Better because of the small bottle when training.
  • jennordhavn
    jennordhavn Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    1/25
    1. Track everything ✅
    2. 55-70 G protein ✅ (93 G)
    3. Under 50 net carbs ✅ (24 net)
    4. 1200 - 1250 calories ❌ (1,268)
    5. 64 oz water/decaf liquids ✅ (68.5 oz)
    6. Lose 6 1/2 pounds ✅ (9.4 so far)
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    1/25
    Calories, carbs, protein and close watch rings 👍🏻

Pretty good day in general but felt like I wanted to eat more at dinner. I had nuts to help. I was down a little under a pound at weigh in today which is disappointing because I feel like I worked hard all week -maybe I’m losing inches and not much in the way of pounds. We shall see.
  • taylok23
    Options
    1/26
    Today wasn’t as good of a day. I had some candy and found that it gave me an immediate stomachache so I regretted that decision immediately. It did cure the cravings I’ve had and makes me not want it again any time soon. At least for the time being.

Protein was too low today but I chose low calorie over low carb for dinner. It must have had MSG in it because I had a reaction with tightness in my jaw and tingling face and arms. That was just temporary but it topped off a less than stellar day. Better choices await me tomorrow!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Tues 26th
    1) under 60g net carbs:)
    2) 12 steps across the day
    3) plan lunch and snacks:)
    4) log everything I’m eating - at work some foods sneak in, such as a few grapes when I’m cutting them for the kids. Still finding this one really hard!
    5) work out 3 times per week :)
  • jennordhavn
    Options
    1/26
    1. Track everything ✅
    2. 55-70 G protein ✅ (65 G)
    3. Under 50 net carbs ✅ (45 net)
    4. 1200 - 1250 calories ❌ (1,326)
    5. 64 oz water/decaf liquids ❌ (49.5 oz)
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    For January 26
    SW (Jan 1) 178.5
    CW: 175.4
    GW: 145

✔ 1) Track everything and end day with a Cal deficit of 500: Yes. 621
    ✔ 2) Carb cycling: total carbs under 70 for Tuesdays - Yes. 67g
    ✔ 3) 3+ servings of veggies
    ✔ 4) Exercise 60 mins daily. Yes. 150 mins.

Yesterday (26th) I did 15 mins of Pilates, 20 mins on the rebounder, 45 mins dancing, and 60 mins jogging / shuffling on the treadmill at 3.6mph. :smiley:

@rfsatar I'll miss your posts, but certainly understand that you need to do what you need to do! I myself would find it very difficult to acclimate myself to another time zone (without physically being there), so kudos to YOU for tackling that! I'm sure you'll do well tho.... Best of luck to you! :smile:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,348 Member
    Options
    1/26 & 1/27.... feeling a little bit better but still have no energy ....food is okay but of course absolutely no workouts ....
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Wed 27/1/21

2) Carb Goal <100g 🟢 (86g)
    3) Calories Goal < 🟢
    4) Resistance/Weights ❌ My goal to get my radio clips done was VASTLY underestimated. I didn't realise how many I had or how long it takes to top and tail them. I set myself 2 weeks to get my journalism portfolio up to date and I fear this is going to spill over but on the plus side I need something to push into the Aus hours acclimation so this will be it!
    5) Water - 54oz 💧💧 Better.

I have decided that I am going to rest up my knee for the rest of this week - just when I think it is better it twinges bone on bone and is agony. I am seeing my physio anyway on Saturday morning so will see what he suggests.

@Mrs_Hoffer Bless you for your kind words. Was chatting with one of my former writers and we have been trading notes on switching time-zone so on Saturday I am going to hit my rack at 1pm and try and sleep for as long as possible before getting up and first ball in Aus will be around 11pm-midnight for the tournaments so fingers crossed I can start easing into this.
    Not changing my MFP settings until Saturday but I think that is the only way I will be able to log anything. Also decided to leave Libre off as well until March... My arms need time to heal up and I will be eating all kinds of odd crazy stuff at odd crazy times!

My broad plan is:
    Sleep Midday-8pm, Dinner, work, 7-8am when cave-dwelling lodger is up, do my workout during the night matches, breakfast shower, finish up at midday-is and have a light lunch and round we go again.

Last time I slept from 5pm to Midnight but it meant lodgers had to creep about so as not to wake me. One was lovely, the other was a .... [/fill in your word of choice here]. This lodger is pretty chill but I think these hours are a little more sociable and I stand more chance of getting more sleep than I did before.
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    For 01/26-27/21
    1) Log food and exercise daily ❌✔ Logged but no activity Tues, shoveled snow yesterday
    2) Cal deficit of 500 ❌ 208 and 466
    3) Total carbs under 50 ✔ 35 both days

SW 176
    CW 171.5 👍progress
    GW 169

Made some less 'eggy' cloud bread and was pleased with the taste. Putting that into regular rotation. I also found a beautiful journal tucked away someone had given me years ago. Copying my fav keto/low carb recipes into it instead of all the slips of paper floating around the house.
  • taylok23
    Options
    1/27
    Close on calories but should be under for the day. Carbs, protein and closing watch rings 👍🏻

I’m annoyed with the scale again this week but will try my best to stay consistent. Down about 3 pounds since month beginning so I’m hoping for one more to close out this week.
  • jennordhavn
    Options
    1/27
    1. Track everything ✅
    2. 55-70 G protein ✅ (61 G)
    3. Under 50 net carbs ✅ (31 net)
    4. 1200 - 1250 calories ❌ (1,055 I wasn’t feeling well in the morning then I had a dental procedure so just couldn’t eat more)
    5. 64 oz water/decaf liquids ✅ (71.5 oz)
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    rfsatar wrote: »
    Wed 27/1/21

2) Carb Goal <100g 🟢 (86g)
    3) Calories Goal < 🟢
    4) Resistance/Weights ❌ My goal to get my radio clips done was VASTLY underestimated. I didn't realise how many I had or how long it takes to top and tail them. I set myself 2 weeks to get my journalism portfolio up to date and I fear this is going to spill over but on the plus side I need something to push into the Aus hours acclimation so this will be it!
    5) Water - 54oz 💧💧 Better.

I have decided that I am going to rest up my knee for the rest of this week - just when I think it is better it twinges bone on bone and is agony. I am seeing my physio anyway on Saturday morning so will see what he suggests.
    @Mrs_Hoffer Bless you for your kind words. Was chatting with one of my former writers and we have been trading notes on switching time-zone so on Saturday I am going to hit my rack at 1pm and try and sleep for as long as possible before getting up and first ball in Aus will be around 11pm-midnight for the tournaments so fingers crossed I can start easing into this.
    Not changing my MFP settings until Saturday but I think that is the only way I will be able to log anything. Also decided to leave Libre off as well until March... My arms need time to heal up and I will be eating all kinds of odd crazy stuff at odd crazy times!

My broad plan is:
    Sleep Midday-8pm, Dinner, work, 7-8am when cave-dwelling lodger is up, do my workout during the night matches, breakfast shower, finish up at midday-is and have a light lunch and round we go again.

Last time I slept from 5pm to Midnight but it meant lodgers had to creep about so as not to wake me. One was lovely, the other was a .... [/fill in your word of choice here]. This lodger is pretty chill but I think these hours are a little more sociable and I stand more chance of getting more sleep than I did before.

@rfsatar it seems like you have a good plan. Best of luck to you. I'm sure you'll do fine after the first day or two.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    For 01/26-27/21
    1) Log food and exercise daily ❌✔ Logged but no activity Tues, shoveled snow yesterday
    2) Cal deficit of 500 ❌ 208 and 466
    3) Total carbs under 50 ✔ 35 both days

SW 176
    CW 171.5 👍progress
    GW 169

Made some less 'eggy' cloud bread and was pleased with the taste. Putting that into regular rotation. I also found a beautiful journal tucked away someone had given me years ago. Copying my fav keto/low carb recipes into it instead of all the slips of paper floating around the house.

@tishsmith101 can you share your less 'eggy' cloud bread recipe? Or where it is on the internet? I've been trying to make different types of keto bread and haven't found anything that I really like. TIA.
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer I recently started following low carb recipes with Jennifer on FB and you can find her recipes on Jenniferbanz.com. That's where I found it. Her videos started out kinda rough and awkward but she has greatly improved with more experience.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @tishsmith101 THANKS! I'll check her out!

Today I did 20 mins on the rebounder and 60 mins on the treadmill at 3.5mph (2% incline). I had company this afternoon and didn't get a chance to eat my afternoon "snack". Immediately after my friend left, I got on the treadmill and rebounder. Then dinner. Now, it's too late for a "snack". So I ended the day with a surplus of 1064 calories.
  • jennordhavn
    Options
    1/28
    1. Track everything ✅
    2. 55-70 G protein ❌ (47 G)
    3. Under 50 net carbs ✅ (31 net)
    4. 1200 - 1250 calories ❌ (1,181)
    5. 64 oz water/decaf liquids ✅ (63.5 oz - close enough! 😂)