Jumpstart January 2021

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,348 Member
    Options
    1/28 & 1/29 food okay ....hopefully can get back to my walks tomorrow ...I am missing them
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    1/28-1/29
    Calories have been okay but I would have liked a deficit rather than breaking even the last two days. I’ve been feeling hungrier though. Carbs and protein have been fine as has my activity. I get the sense I won’t drop much this week so I’ll see come Tuesday morning. The trick will be to stay consistent over the weekend.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    1/30 food on point and I will be going out for a walk in a little bit with my daughter and my husky ..I am excited to get back out there :) ...it has been about 2 weeks when I got sick
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I've totally not been posting since I haven't managed to log in Jan for some reason. You all are doing great and I plan to join in Feb/on Mon.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Today I walked 3 hours outside (8.64 miles). The temp was 33(F) but I layered up well. The only thing that was cold was my face! I also did 10 mins on the rebounder.

On another note, I joined a weekend challenge and committed to walk 50k steps over the 2 day weekend. I'm on schedule after one day with 28k steps so far. :smiley:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    1/30 food on point and I will be going out for a walk in a little bit with my daughter and my husky ..I am excited to get back out there :) ...it has been about 2 weeks when I got sick

We walked 6.07 miles today ...it felt great to get back out there :)
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    For 1/28-today

1) Log food and exercise daily - logged every day. That part was a success. Working out regularly is better but will need to increase time.
    2) Cal deficit of 500 - Really glad I started tracking this.
    3) Total carbs under 50 - all but one day the whole month!!!!!

SW 176
    CW 171.5 I am perfectly ok with this. Gives me a great jumping off point for tomorrow <3
    GW 169
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Today I walked 90 mins on the treadmill; did 40 mins on the rebounder, and 60 mins dancing to the oldies! For the step challenge that I committed 50k steps to, I'm pleased to announce that I made 53k this weekend! Whew! I'm beat! Tomorrow is a rest day!
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    1/30-1/31
    Carbs, calories, protein and closing watch rings 👍🏻

Two good days for carbs and protein but I wanted to eat all the food being stuck inside and boredom was creeping in. I stayed within goal but it was a challenge. I’ve had some cravings that I fought this month so I want to continue to see what the trigger may be. I’ll weigh in Tuesday for my competition to see how I ended the month but overall feel pretty good about it.
  • jennordhavn
    jennordhavn Posts: 88 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    1/31
    1. Track everything ✅
    2. 55-70 G protein ✅ (exceeded at 75 G)
    3. Under 50 net carbs ✅ (46 net)
    4. 1200 - 1250 calories ❌ (1,443)
    5. 64 oz water/decaf liquids ❌ (55 oz)
    6. Lose 6 1/2 pounds ✅ (9.4)