Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post January 14
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 101oz
    Steps 9120
    Exercise Jogging in place 25 minutes

Today we are going to be cleaning my husband's office. He had papers and stuff all over the floor and our cat has been apparently using them as a litter box, sigh. I have no idea how he didn't notice the smell and I don't go in there very often. Well I did last night and it is horrible. I hope the smell comes out of the carpet.
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Thursday Check In
    Steps: 3,294 ❌
    Tracked: ✅
    Sleep: ❌
    Water: ✅
    Healthy snacks: ❌

PW 230.6
    CW 222.4
    LTD 40.4

I know this is mostly water. I am hoping this is the lead off into getting back on track.

Yesterday was a good day and a bad day in one. I was doing fine until I ate lunch and I started feel sick to my stomach. I don’t know if it was the boiled egg I had a part of my lunch or just a reaction to pain. For those of you who boil eggs and leave them in the fridge, how long do you leave them in the there? I cooked mine on Monday so they were in the fridge for 3 days. I ended up lying down for the rest of the day. Luckily, I had super in the crockpot so I didn’t have to get up and make a meal. I didn’t eat snacks yesterday. I am so disappointed in the red in my check in today. That’s the past so I am concentrating on more green today.

I found my keys. It is a miracle. I am going to try and get some stuff put away. I am tired from not enough sleep but I am keeping going until I drop. I have to get my meals planned and a grocery list done for the week. This will be the first time we have been in the grocery store since mid December.

Great weight loss!! And you found your keys!!!! As a regular key-loser, I know how wonderful that feels.
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @Tazaria87 Good luck - I had cats in the past and did not have luck but now I know about baking soda and vinegar - will that help?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,404 Member
    Options
    Hey ya all.... I'm going to step away from the group for a bit. The state of our country has been weighing on my mind alot lately and today was just not a good day, mentally or for my weightloss. I'm trying to stay off of social media altogether, although I will still log onto this program in the evening and record my food and exercise, but that will be about it.

Do you want me to excuse you from the step challenge until further notice?
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    For those of you who boil eggs and leave them in the fridge, how long do you leave them in the there? I cooked mine on Monday so they were in the fridge for 3 days.

I boil mine on Sundays and they last all week. My whole family eats them and no one ever has been ill. They should be safe for up to a week. I store mine unpeeled in a small colander pot.

Congratulations on a great big loss this week, and finding your keys too😆😊. Good luck unpacking and getting situated in your new home. It's a lot of work and stress. Hoping you can settle in and relax soon.
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 1/13 4,923
    1/14 12,196

I need to get better at charging fit bit at times where I am not active. I have been trying hard to focus on my eating as well so hoping for good results next week.
  • eaturpasta
    eaturpasta Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    1/12 Steps 4329 plus 30 min yoga
    1/13 Steps 4175 plus 30 min yoga
    1/14 Steps 5587 plus 30 min yoga
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    1/15 8,449 steps
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,508 Member
    Options
    Wow. I haven’t had a chance to check in for a few days and there are over 180 messages! This team si amazingly chatty! I love it. I hope you are all doing well. I can’t read all the messages but I will quickly scroll through each page in a minute. I’ve not been doing great. It’s shark week and I’ve had my struggles with cravings all week. I’m honestly not sure how my weigh in will be tomorrow. It will be what it will be. I just hope it is at too bad in the wrong direction.

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Sunday - 12,771
    Monday - 17,196
    Tuesday - 13,554
    Wednesday - 19,934
    Thursday - 13,981
    Friday - coming 🔜
    Saturday - coming 🔜

It’s good to see you Mari. It’s been awhile since I had shark week but I do remember lots of cravings. I think a lot of people tend to be up during this time. Lots of water retention. You will come back strong no matter what the scale says tomorrow.

Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post January 14
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 101oz
    Steps 9120
    Exercise Jogging in place 25 minutes

Today we are going to be cleaning my husband's office. He had papers and stuff all over the floor and our cat has been apparently using them as a litter box, sigh. I have no idea how he didn't notice the smell and I don't go in there very often. Well I did last night and it is horrible. I hope the smell comes out of the carpet.

I had a cat pee on my mattress quite a few years ago. I found something online to mix up and use online. I remember it had baking soda, vinegar, peroxide and other stuff.

363days wrote: »
    @363 days weigh in
    PW (I think) - 172.8
    CW - 169.6
    Although this is a great loss, I actually got up to 174.8 over the last weekend, and I am amazed at being able to lose that water weight and more. One thing that has helped is a mood and craving supplement 5HTP. I took this to quit smoking and never thought about it to help with my food cravings. It is also a mood enhancer and I've needed that piece as well.

Very nice loss! I am going to ask my doctor because I don’t want it to interfere with my medications or aggravated my medical conditions. It sounds like it is working well for you. Fingers crossed that I can add it to my toolbox.

rlaskey2 wrote: »
    Steps 1/13 4,923
    1/14 12,196

I need to get better at charging fit bit at times where I am not active. I have been trying hard to focus on my eating as well so hoping for good results next week.

keep that focus going. You got this!
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    @Tazaria87 Good luck - I had cats in the past and did not have luck but now I know about baking soda and vinegar - will that help?

If the shampooer didn't do the job today, I'll try it! After the carpet dries we will evaluate if we can still smell it
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    1/13 Steps 12,884
    1/14 Steps 10,246
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    CHECK IN: Week 2 (Friday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 96 oz. Water ✔️
    🍽 Under Calories ❌
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    FRI 1/15: 16,366
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    CHECK IN: Week 2 (Friday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 96 oz. Water ✔️
    🍽 Under Calories ❌
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    FRI 1/15: 16,366

I think if I am remembering correctly Friday is your cheat day. If so, tell us what a cheat day means for you if you?

Hey everyone happy Saturday!!

Well I’m happy to have come in this morning with a loss. I’m actually feeling very sore as I had to do quite a bit of snow shoveling yesterday and on top of that snowman building lol. The kids are loving the snow here but I’m now quite over it. I’m about to head out to walk Jax then I plan on having a calm relaxing day.

My husband told me last night that I’m “great” and I asked what made him say that as it came out of nowhere. He says I always do so much. I never stop moving. He says you always take Jax out for long walks and play with the kids and manage to keep up with house and laundry and chores and cooking, on top of that you deal with stuff like snow shoveling.......and I’m sitting here watching you go back and forth. He made me tired just listening to him say all the things I do lol. I wake up exhausted and it’s no wonder.

So today I’m gonna relax as best I can tho I still have to do all the above things ha. Here I go.

@lindamtuck2018

Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Weigh in week: 2
    Previous Weight: 197.8
    Current weight: 196 💁🏻‍♀️

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Sunday - 12,771
    Monday - 17,196
    Tuesday - 13,554
    Wednesday - 19,934
    Thursday - 13,981
    Friday - 15,812
    Saturday - coming 🔜

Awesome loss! It had to be so nice for your husband recognize your hard work. I am tired reading all you do.
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    @jimboden3
    @Z10Rtza Dang, girl - what a day/week/month you have had. You seem to have such good vibes, though and I hope that energy continues to carry you through. Question - the Nederlands course? Is this for citizenship?
    I think is going to be longer than that XD the Netherlands is because I need to work with the language, otherwise I would only get cleaning jobs, and my broken wrist doesn't allow me those jobs anymore
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Friday’s Check In
    Steps: 3,628❌
    Tracked: ✅
    Sleep: ✅
    Water: ✅
    Healthy snacks: ❌

Ok, it is a better check in than yesterday but needs improvement. In all fairness to myself it was Fitbit charging evening, so I would have hit my step goal if I could have kept it on my arm. I got some put away yesterday day. Only a few boxes to put away so hopefully I can get it done the weekend. The storage room needs to organized so that’s on my list for the weekend. It’s grocery shopping day and I am so glad to physically go instead of ordering groceries to be delivered.

Have a super Saturday!
This discussion has been closed.