Downsizers - January 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• Sripalbhansali
    Sripalbhansali Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hy People. I am really sorry for not posting from very long time. There was a issue with my account and it was taken down temporarily by the My fitness pal. I am so much happy the issue is resolved today. Back after so long time. Lost streaks. But the data is safe. Hope you guys accept my apology. Thank You.
  • Sripalbhansali
    Sripalbhansali Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Weight - 60.8 on 29.01.2021
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post January 28
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 100oz
    Steps 9005
    Exercise 26min Inc Dance Fit video

It was my dad's birthday yesterday. I didn't think we'd see him on his actual birthday, we gave him his present on Sunday. We found out he was going to be home though and we were invited out for dinner. I also got to see my brother which was great. I haven't seen him since New Years, he works so much. We got wings from a local place and I had mine with no sauce.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    We start the February challenge on Sunday so it would be great if you could gives us some feedback on our team. Here’s a couple of questions but any input is appreciated.

What did you gain from being a member of the team?

What can we do to make the team better?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,838 Member
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    I'm so sorry you still aren't feeling well. Please take care <3

Thank you so much Lee... I am trying ...At this very moment I feel fine ... I will be taking it easy today ....other than going to get a few things at the store
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Megan_Smartiepants1970
    PW: 222.0
    CW: 219.0 (Loss 3 lbs)
    LTD 50 lb loss :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hy People. I am really sorry for not posting from very long time. There was a issue with my account and it was taken down temporarily by the My fitness pal. I am so much happy the issue is resolved today. Back after so long time. Lost streaks. But the data is safe. Hope you guys accept my apology. Thank You.

Welcome back ...Glad you are still here with us .....Let me know if you have any steps to report or if you no longer want to be on the step challenge or if you want to continue the step challenge :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    We start the February challenge on Sunday so it would be great if you could gives us some feedback on our team. Here’s a couple of questions but any input is appreciated.

I have gained my confidence back and true friendships from being a member of this amazing team

Maybe having daily or weekly challenges inside our group to get others involved and posting more :)
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    username: Piqueaboo
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 213.3
    CW (Current Weight): 213
    LTD (Loss to Date): 35.5 lost to date

Back to 213 - really I couldn't have done any better - 5lbs in January, I'm very proud after just constant gaining these past sixish months. I ordered an apartment bike for home exercise as we're bound into our third lockdown and hope that I'll find joy in it - it's still too cold to go running and I need to move again, I'm noticing all these little pains and annoyances with my underused body if that makes sense!

• Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options

I think you guys are fantastic - I really have nothing else to add. It's a safe space for me, and I feel welcome even if I mess up over and over again, something that I really struggle with. I know I could post more and engage more with others, perhaps that it something I can do to contribute more!
  • DawnCumm
    DawnCumm Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    still tough getting my steps in with the new job....

@Megan_smartiepants1970

1/26 = 4,280
    1/27 = 2,836
    1/28 = 7,429
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 1/27 11,646
    1/28 7,347

Lazy day yesterday snowing and kids were in school so I laid low. Did my full body workout though. This trainer has some interesting moves than I have never done. I am almost done with week 2 of the 3 week advanced program.
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    01/29
    Walked 2.51 miles in 46 minutes on treadmill. If anyone can point me to a step converter, I would be grateful.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Please welcome @heatherbluebell to our team... :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    01/29
    Walked 2.51 miles in 46 minutes on treadmill. If anyone can point me to a step converter, I would be grateful.

arhs-nc.org is the one I use ....I am missing steps from 1/27 and 1/28 sorry if I missed it
  • heatherbluebell
    heatherbluebell Posts: 86 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Heather and I'm coming to you from another F2F team. I'm excited to get to know you all!

I'm 41, and I live in Edmonton, Canada. I just adopted a 8-week old kitten last weekend, so I'm learning how to be a cat-mom. I'm so tired this week!! LOL I've been overweight most of my life and have done the yo-yo up and down thing on diets that weren't sustainable for me. Since I started working from home in March, I decided if ever there was a time to do something about my health, this was it. I'm doing it the slow and steady way, and started by just making small but realistic changes in my life. It all started with not drinking pop at home. Since December, I've been struggling with my motivation. Happily I've kept hovering around the same weight, but I'm really hoping I can get that motivation back and get back to it.

Please add me as a friend!

Username: heatherbluebell
    Weigh-in: Thursdays
    CW: 362.4
    LTD: 77.6
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Heather and I'm coming to you from another F2F team. I'm excited to get to know you all!

I'm 41, and I live in Edmonton, Canada. I just adopted a 8-week old kitten last weekend, so I'm learning how to be a cat-mom. I'm so tired this week!! LOL I've been overweight most of my life and have done the yo-yo up and down thing on diets that weren't sustainable for me. Since I started working from home in March, I decided if ever there was a time to do something about my health, this was it. I'm doing it the slow and steady way, and started by just making small but realistic changes in my life. It all started with not drinking pop at home. Since December, I've been struggling with my motivation. Happily I've kept hovering around the same weight, but I'm really hoping I can get that motivation back and get back to it.

Please add me as a friend!

Username: heatherbluebell
    Weigh-in: Thursdays
    CW: 362.4
    LTD: 77.6

Welcome to our awesome team Heather .... Hopefully you will like it here and that you find your motivation ...Would you like to be added to our step challenge? I have a converter chart so I can add just about any workouts to steps :)
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 , Sorry, I don't walk every day. I walked 1/27 for 2.26 miles on 1/28 I lifted weights for 50 minutes. The rec center limits me to an hour max so weightlifting is more of a priority to me.
    1/29
    Food logged.
    Under calories(had to use most of the exercise calories but still under.)
    Drank 96 oz. water.

Welcome @heatherbluebell. Looking forward to learning more about you and your kitten. I swapped water for pop when I started, too. Pop is kind of my gateway drug. The sweet taste makes me crave sugary and starchy carbs.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 , Sorry, I don't walk every day. I walked 1/27 for 2.26 miles on 1/28 I lifted weights for 50 minutes. The rec center limits me to an hour max so weightlifting is more of a priority to me.
    1/29
    Food logged.
    Under calories(had to use most of the exercise calories but still under.)
    Drank 96 oz. water.

Welcome @heatherbluebell. Looking forward to learning more about you and your kitten. I swapped water for pop when I started, too. Pop is kind of my gateway drug. The sweet taste makes me crave sugary and starchy carbs.

No problem .... Was your lifting weights light, moderate or vigorous...I can convert into steps
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday!!

Hope you are all doing well and ready to start a new month. I’m glad to come in this week with a loss but a bit disappointed that it was better earlier on. I managed to get down to 195 this week kept it there for 3 days then up a lb this morning. Argh! Oh well it’s ok I just gotta keep on pushing forward.

Here are my measurements this week.

Previous / Current

Chest - 108 / 107.4
    Waist - 106.6 / 106
    Hip - 110 / 109.2
    Thigh - 58.8 / 58.2
    Calf - 37.4 / 36.8
    Arm - 32 / 31.4
    Body fat mass - 43.9 / 43.4

Let’s see how those change as I continue my strength training.

@lindamtuck2018

Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Weigh in week: 4
    Previous Weight: 198.2
    Current weight: 196.4

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Sunday - 12,479
    Monday - 14,725
    Tuesday - 18,761
    Wednesday - 13,197
    Thursday - 19,831