Love Your Health: Feb 2021 Challenge

Options

Replies

• lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    I did the dancing again yesterday, this time to get in my 10K steps! It may become a nightly routine. Otherwise, did a really hard weights workout, and the bike trainer. Calories on point, and 59 g net carbs.
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    For 2/24-2/25

1) Log all food daily - ✔✔
    2) Keep carbs 45 or under - 27/48
    3) Daily calorie deficit of 500 - 515/282
    4) Exercise 45 min daily - 70/20

SW 171.5
    CW 174???? WTH
    GW 167

Put a reminder on my work calendar to ride my bike trainer at lunch today, set it for every Friday through April. Got dressed in workout clothes first thing this morning and have socks/sneakers ready to go when the alarm goes off. Tomorrow will be 46° but 60% chance of snow. That will determine if I head outside for a lengthy hike or hit the gym.
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    2/25
    Well, you guessed it- I overate at dinner and went over my calorie goal for the day putting me more in the maintenance range. I was still low carb and protein was off the chart. Closed the rings and had 1am and 5 am meetings the last two days so hopefully I catch up on sleep this weekend and lock down those crazy calories.
  • lemurcat2
    Options
    Yesterday: 67 g net carbs, and within my cals. I also did a longish walk carrying heavy stuff (I went to the office with a co-worker and we alternate who drives, and--in the interest of some exercise--rather than have him drop me at my place I walked home from his place carrying my work stuff), and 30 min on the bike trainer. Closed my apple watch rings and well over my 10K goal. I may try to run today, since the sidewalks mostly look okay. Super beat last night (a couple of days of moderately intense workouts and insufficient sleep just hit me), so no dancing.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,862 Member
    Options
    2/25 food on point ....I did Richard Simmons Broadway Blastoff for 34 minutes ....and Leslie Sansone walking dvd for 35 minutes ...I also went to my Surgeon yesterday waiting for my insurance to approve my hernia surgery hopefully that will happen soon and we can get this done ...I am hoping this will be my last hernia 2 is enough
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited February 2021
    Options
    2/26 food will be on point after my walk with my daughter and Husky :)
  • kyashiis
    kyashiis Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I’m decluttering daily and keeping to an IF lifestyle while upping my veggies that are low carb.
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    2/25-26

Busy couple of days! Calories and carbs on point. Exercise....not so much.

I’m looking forward to measuring Monday! My jeans feel a little looser.
  • taylok23
    Options
    2/27
    While my schedule has been less than stellar I did well on calories, carbs and protein. Barely closed my move ring but got it done late in the day. Now for a restful weekend. Who can believe this month is nearly over?
  • lemurcat2
    Options
    Yesterday was another day with not enough sleep, so I was exhausted. Did weights plus a walk, and closed my rings with time to spare, and just under 15K steps. 96 g carbs (vegetarian day, and my protein sources were on the carby side).
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    2/27 Food is good .... went on a 7.72 mile walk this morning with my daughter and Aspen my Husky ....Burned 1020 calories ....Felt good to get out there this morning ... :)
  • taylok23
    Options
    2/27- last post was dated incorrectly
    My lack of sleep is catching up! Today was a lazy day but I eked out the move ring right before bed. Calories, carbs and protein were fine but I feel like I overate at dinner. My saboteur was hungry and brought home way more than I wanted but I helped with eating it and now feel yuck. Not the best way to take care of myself but I’ll make up for it tomorrow on the last day of the month.

I got a new job offer yesterday so that alleviates some of my recent stress so I treated myself to a leg wax rather than something food related!
  • lemurcat2
    Options
    Today was a good, somewhat lazy day. Went for a run outside for the first time in a while, and closed all my rings and met my step goal easily. 45 g net carbs (and 108 g protein).
  • lemurcat2
    Options
    taylok23 wrote: »
    I got a new job offer yesterday so that alleviates some of my recent stress so I treated myself to a leg wax rather than something food related!

Yay, and congrats!
  • Ringbearer2
    Options

taylok23 wrote: »
    2/27- last post was dated incorrectly
    My lack of sleep is catching up! Today was a lazy day but I eked out the move ring right before bed. Calories, carbs and protein were fine but I feel like I overate at dinner. My saboteur was hungry and brought home way more than I wanted but I helped with eating it and now feel yuck. Not the best way to take care of myself but I’ll make up for it tomorrow on the last day of the month.

That’s awesome! Congratulations!

• taylok23
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

2/28
    Closing out the month I was on track for calories, carbs and protein although protein could have been a little higher. I closed my rings (barely) and am ready to kick off the new month. I decided to clean out the closet and try on work pants to see how things were fitting since leggings are my daily wardrobe anymore. Everything was pretty good except for a few in the thighs from my weight lifting so I have a donation stack to bag up. I thought that was a good way to end February and maybe usher in some nicer weather and continued weight loss.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    2/28 food on point.... No workout today (Sunday's are my day off ) :)
  • Ringbearer2
    Options
    2/28

Calories and carbs in range
    Exercise completed

So I measured to chart my progress as at the beginning of the month I did not have a working scale. Results:

Bust: No change
    Waist: No change
    Lower abdomen: -2 inches. Yay!
    Hips. -1 inch. Yay!
    Thigh: No change.

All in all I’m happy with that. Bring on March!