• MaraOfNaamah
    MaraOfNaamah Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wednesday February 18th

1- Log everything ✔️
    2- Stick to my meal plan ❌
    3- 8,500 steps each day ❌
    4- Meditate before bed to help relieve stress/sleep better ✔️

I was woken up in the middle of the night by the worst migraine I have had in my recollection. This sadly set the tone for the day. I was tired and didn't get the movement or tasks I had planned in. I didn't go crazy eating, but I did have M&Ms and half a blackberry ginger ale. I am feeling much better today though, so I will make up the steps, and I am back on my game food wise.
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    2/17
    Calories and protein were good yesterday and carbs were at 100g. I usually am much lower but am having some stressors happening lately and last night I just needed a little comfort. I kept it small so I feel good today. I recognize the trigger and see more in my future so this is something I’ll keep monitoring near term.

Ugh, the weather... I’ll be glad to see the backside of it!
  • MaraOfNaamah
    Options
    Thursday February 18th

1- Log everything ✔️
    2- Stick to my meal plan ✔️
    3- 8,500 steps each day ✔️ 15k+ 😊
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    2/18

Carbs 23✅
    Calories 1260✅
    Exercise ❌
    Household: the kitchen drain is leaking so I had to pull out the cabinet and clean up a big mess. Still not fixed. Ugh.

• MaraOfNaamah
    Options
    2/18

Carbs 23✅
    Calories 1260✅
    Exercise ❌
    Household: the kitchen drain is leaking so I had to pull out the cabinet and clean up a big mess. Still not fixed. Ugh.

I say cleaning up the cabinet leak qualifies as exercise!!
  • Ringbearer2
    Options
    2/18

Carbs 23✅
    Calories 1260✅
    Exercise ❌

I say cleaning up the cabinet leak qualifies as exercise!!

Ha, the shower I had to take afterwards probably would!

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    2/17
    Lean Beast - shoulders done
    Daily Calories - 1,594 (M) on target
    100g protein - done 105

2/18
    Lean Beast - rest day
    Daily Calories - 1,805 way over, had some beer and some whiskey, yikes
    100g protein - done 104

The snow is melting and the yard is a mucky mess, and it's definitely time to be more active and less "snow day" in mentality.
  • MaraOfNaamah
    Options
    @taylok23 You can do it!!
  • MaraOfNaamah
    Options
    Friday February 19th

1- Log everything ✔️
    2- Stick to my meal plan ✔️
    3- 8,500 steps each day ✔️

Second migraine of the week this afternoon, and I still got 10k steps in, and stuck to my planned meals. My go to for caffeine to help ease the migraines has typically been soda, but instead I took BC (or Goody's?) Headache powder which has caffeine in it, along with my usual medicine. Honestly I'm wiped and am counting the minutes until I can go to bed, but I am proud of myself for stating strong.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,862 Member
    Options
    2/19 Food on point and I walked 4.57 miles ....I have decided to stop weighing myself until I have hernia surgery (not sure when that will be ) I see my surgeon again this coming Thursday ... I stepped on the scale this morning and it said I gained 10 lbs in 1 week ..I know that isn't possible but sure frustrating
  • Ringbearer2
    Options
    2/19

I had a day of voracious on-plan eating. Didn’t eat anything carby, but stopped trying to track at dinner. Feel much better today.

Steps✅ 11k— nothing to brag about.
    Exercise❌—none, really

Miss my wine! I think it may act as an appetite suppressant.
    2/19 Food on point and I walked 4.57 miles ....I have decided to stop weighing myself until I have hernia surgery (not sure when that will be ) I see my surgeon again this coming Thursday ... I stepped on the scale this morning and it said I gained 10 lbs in 1 week ..I know that isn't possible but sure frustrating

Don’t let that crazy scale get you down! Maybe it needs new batteries?