For 2/17-2/21

1) Log all food daily - 4/5
    2) Keep carbs 45 or under - 2/5
    3) Daily calorie deficit of 500 - 0/5
    4) Exercise 45 min daily - 1/5

SW 171.5
    CW 172 hanging in there
    GW 167

My Fitbit Zip battery died again last week. They only seem to last a couple months this past year. I want to upgrade but not sure to which model is right for me. In any event, I hate that I lose steam when I'm not seeing the Fitbit results. Stupid mental hurdle.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    For 2/17-2/21

SW 171.5
    CW 172 hanging in there
    GW 167

My Fitbit Zip battery died again last week. They only seem to last a couple months this past year. I want to upgrade but not sure to which model is right for me. In any event, I hate that I lose steam when I'm not seeing the Fitbit results. Stupid mental hurdle.

I'm here to plug the older model Charge HRs. I have the Charge HR2. It was pricey (something over a $100) when I bought it, but I've been using it for almost 4 years now. Con: within the first 6 months the band broke. Pro: knock off bands are much cheaper and better made. This is only the 2nd time I've had to replace the band in all the time I've had it, the knock off band lasted that long.

To be sure I don't really use all the bells and whistles, but it has been reliable. Better than the FitBit One whose design was so poor it popped out of its holder and was lost early on. This model stays anchored on my wrist well, and I haven't managed to destroy it yet though I did sometime in year two to crack the screen in one place. Still works well despite how I've scratched the screen to hades. :smirk: If it can last through the punishment I dish out, it's not bad.

My 87.5 cents which you are free to take or leave. :blush:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,227 Member
    Options
    2/21 food on point and finally took a day off of exercise :) 2/22 food will be on point after our walk :)
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    @baconslave I had 3 Fitbit One, the clips broke easily but the company replaced them for free. I won the Zip in a work contest but am ready for a change. Thanks for the input, greatly appreciated.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    2/19
    Lean Beast - chest/tri done
    Daily Calories - 1278
    100g protein - 79 too low

2/20
    Lean Beast - legs done, didn't stretch though
    Daily Calories - 1321
    100g protein - 76 too low

2/21
    Lean Beast - nope
    Daily Calories - 1715
    100g protein - 106 on target

2/22
    Lean Beast - back/bis, was yesterday's program
    Daily Calories - 1263
    100g protein - 112 on target

so much ugh at the end of last week...pms, and fatigue, and bloating, and cramping, and so much ugh...

I did measurements on sunday, not surprisingly they were all up in the torso because bloat and ick, but whatever...I wrote them down but I'm not putting them in my spreadsheet because I don't want an abnormally large drop, I would like to keep the accurate more steady progress whenever possible.
  • MaraOfNaamah
    MaraOfNaamah Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Monday February 22nd

1- Log everything ✔️
    2- Stick to my meal plan ✔️
    3- 8,500 steps each day ✔️
    4- Meditate before bed to help relieve stress/sleep better ✔️

Low carb highlight of today was the cheesy asparagus and broccolini bake that I made to go with left over spare ribs. It was absolutely delicious!! Activity wise, I think I am ready to up my daily step goal to 10,000. Today was a great start to the week!!
  • MaraOfNaamah
    Options
    @lemurcat2 Progress not perfection! I am glad you're back at it!!
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    2/22
    Everything on goal food wise and easily closed my rings for the day. I started a new exercise challenge last week and have been sore which I assume has caused a little water retention. So I stepped on the scale today and yep, gained two tenths of a pound. Not a huge deal, right? I was really good with food all week so this irritates me but I’ve been seeing ups and downs on weight week to week. Totally not surprised. So I’m going to choose to focus on non scale victories of liking the toning I’m seeing in the mirror versus a number on the scale. I still owe money to my weight loss challenge but am doing fine. I have to remember this is a marathon even when I’m an instant gratification kinda gal.
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Oops, I dropped the ball on checking in. Carbs, cals and exercise have all been fine. Not great but...fine.

I really hope to see some progress March 1 when I measure!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    2/23 food on point ....I wasn't able to get out and walk outside so instead I did Richard Simmons Broadway Blastoff for 32 minutes and Leslie Sansone Party hits with HIIT for 50 minutes ....burned 628 calories :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited February 2021
    Options
    For 2/17-2/21

SW 171.5
    CW 172 hanging in there
    GW 167

I have the fitbit Versa (3 to 4 years old) ...I am wanting the fitbit Sense
  • MaraOfNaamah
    Options
    Tuesday February 23rd

1- Log everything ✔️
    3- 10,00 steps each day ✔️

So I had some of the left over cheesy asparagus and broccolini bake with turkey on a scooped out mini french roll for lunch. It was divine!! Definitely my food highlight of the day!! I also started trying a couple of dumbbell workouts to find one I think will work for me.
  • Ringbearer2
    Options
    Tuesday February 23rd

1- Log everything ✔️
    3- 10,00 steps each day ✔️

So I had some of the left over cheesy asparagus and broccolini bake with turkey on a scooped out mini french roll for lunch. It was divine!! Definitely my food highlight of the day!! I also started trying a couple of dumbbell workouts to find one I think will work for me.

Scooping out the bread is genius! I’ll have to try that.
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,587 Member
    Options
    For 2/12-2/23

1) Log all food daily - ✔✔
    2) Keep carbs 45 or under - 45/22
    3) Daily calorie deficit of 500 - 520/308
    4) Exercise 45 min daily - 40/25

SW 171.5
    CW 172.5
    GW 167

Leaning toward the Charge 4 but will make that purchase a reward for getting to 167 next month :smiley:
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    2/23: 61 g net carbs, 80 g protein

Also logged everything, within my calories, closed all the rings on my apple watch, and had more than 15K steps. It was technically a rest day, so I exercised by walked and then closed the move ring (I was already close) with a bit of fun dancing around my house at 11 pm.
  • MaraOfNaamah
    Options
    Scooping out the bread is genius! I’ll have to try that.

I weighed it after scooping. It was 1.2 oz and 17g of carb. I really wanted the veggie bake and turkey as a sandwich though, so it was worth it! I'm still thinking about the sandwich actually!! 🤣
  • MaraOfNaamah
    Options
    Leaning toward the Charge 4 but will make that purchase a reward for getting to 167 next month :smiley:

Great idea!! It will make reaching that goal all the more satisfying!
  • Ringbearer2
    Options
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    2/23: 61 g net carbs, 80 g protein

Also logged everything, within my calories, closed all the rings on my apple watch, and had more than 15K steps. It was technically a rest day, so I exercised by walked and then closed the move ring (I was already close) with a bit of fun dancing around my house at 11 pm.

I love the dancing part! I need to crank up the tunes during the day.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited February 2021
    Options
    2/24 Food on point and we walked 5.52 miles today outside :)