*NEW LINK*
    https://tinyurl.com/yyunbxvg
    =============================

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,386 Member
    Options
    Adding 27.92 miles

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a good Thursday. We might get some rain here today in northern California...maybe.

Chris
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options

exercise.png

2021 - Feb - 80

4th: 3.15 miles, walking - MTD 17.23
    5th: 3.63 miles, running - MTD 20.86
    6th: 7.69 miles, 6.23 m running, 1.43 m purposeful walking - MTD 28.55
    7th: 1.63 miles - MTD 30.18
    8th: 0 miles - MTD 30.18
    9th: 3.11 miles - MTD 33.29
    10th: 4.12 miles - MTD 37.41
    11th: 3.11 miles - MTD 40.52

• Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,837 Member
    Options
    2/11
    28.46 miles
    272.56 miles MTD
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,940 Member
    Options
    I'm moving along slow but steady. At 31/50 and hoping to get out again today even though it's quite cold.

@sufferlandrian - lucky kitty and great name.

Dave, thanks for all you do to keep us going. Folks, you often thank both me and Dave for this group, but the truth is he does all the real work. There are a ton of little things that need to happen in the spreadsheet each month that he takes care of faithfully, month after month, year after year. I just pop in here on weekends and type in your totals to give him a break. He's the real hero here, in case you didn't know.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,334 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

*NEW LINK*

Awww, Janet....thank you, but know that I'd never have lasted this long without your help! You've been invaluable to me! And you were the one that figured out the formula to automatically change the colors each day. That was a real time-saver and life-changer! :smile: That easily cut my work by at least half! I appreciate all you do. :flowerforyou:

Well, it's finally Friday again and time for me to flit away for a couple of days! :smiley: Hope you all stay active this weekend and have a Happy Valentine's Day! :heart:

Dave
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    10 Feb 8.37km
    12Feb 6.55 km
    13 Feb 3.31 km

MTD 85.45/175kms
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,392 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    @Janet No matter, I think both of you are pretty amazing amazing for doing this. And yes Dave, you are modest. It is great that you do this day in and day out. I would never be upset if you said, that you updated once a week. I just cannot believe that I have moved the number of miles I have over the years, even though the last two have probably been my least. It is often inspiring to see what Anacondo does and and LoveMyAlex accomplish, along with others. Thank you both

Adding 17 miles
    Feb 10: 6 miles
    Feb. 11: 6 miles
    Feb. 12: 5 miles
    TTD: 73.1 miles

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Options
    2/12
    20.83 miles
    293.39 miles MTD
    *** a big shout out for all Dave and Janet does for our team each and every day ...Thank You..😊***
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Looks like the treadmill for the next few days for my steps, cold rain/sleet. Boot Camp is already canceled for the morning.

2.1 miles.

exercise.png
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    02/08 - 01.0 miles contemplation walk
    02/09 - 15.0 miles turbo trainer
    02/10 - 20.0 miles turbo trainer
    02/11 - 01.0 miles contemplation walk
    02/12 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 183.0 miles

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    This is starting to feel a little ridiculous. If I eat any more salad I’m going to start eating dental floss so it came come out as miniature round bales. I still packing on weight. I’m up from 192 to 197. I’m still riding to work when I can and with the new house, I’m doing all kinds of chores on my days off. I know it’s got to be stress causing the weight gain but I can’t seem to shed the stress. I’ve been to the doctor twice and still can’t seem to get the weight off. He keeps harping on my blood pressure creeping up. Duh!!! I’m getting fat! Help me lose the weight doc and I’ll drop the blood pressure. Do you ever feel like they aren’t listening to you? Any ideas folks? (OK, I haven’t been riding to work this week. It’s -15 F outside when I come home. That’s without the windchill)
  • JTH11706
    Options
    This is starting to feel a little ridiculous. If I eat any more salad I’m going to start eating dental floss so it came come out as miniature round bales. I still packing on weight. I’m up from 192 to 197. I’m still riding to work when I can and with the new house, I’m doing all kinds of chores on my days off. I know it’s got to be stress causing the weight gain but I can’t seem to shed the stress. I’ve been to the doctor twice and still can’t seem to get the weight off. He keeps harping on my blood pressure creeping up. Duh!!! I’m getting fat! Help me lose the weight doc and I’ll drop the blood pressure. Do you ever feel like they aren’t listening to you? Any ideas folks? (OK, I haven’t been riding to work this week. It’s -15 F outside when I come home. That’s without the windchill)

This must be really frustrating. My best advice is what you already know: log your food honestly and maintain a deficit, drink lots of water, and be patient. I've been trying to slim down since December and I have lost a reasonable amount, but sometimes I don't lose anything for a couple of weeks. You just have to stay with it and keep moving. Don't give up. Honestly I don't know how you do it with the hours you keep at work and kids at home. You are my hero!
  • JTH11706
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

*NEW LINK*
  • Lovemyalex
    Options
    2/13
    22.97 miles
    316.36 miles MTD
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options

I put back about 40 pounds this past year. I stayed off the scale most of the year but working with the dietitian we decided to do daily weigh ins for a bit. I was doing weekly, but recently gained 3 lbs in one week. I know I did not eat a 10K calorie surplus. We switched up the macros a bit. Have you tried that? I hear you on the stress. I know a lot of it for me is the stress in my life, especially job related and it's been a chronic issue. I just ordered one of those cortisol tests and am waiting for the results. Told the dietitian if the numbers are not off the chart I"m going to be annoyed and stressed.

4.2 miles today, about half of that walking with the neighbor and her foster dog in the wet cold, sprinkly rain. The rest on the treadmill in the nice warm gym.

exercise.png

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    183.96 so far
    exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    @kar328 - I hear you on the chronic stress. I just had Dopamine and Seratonin run and both were near zero. Made my doctor kind of concerned but it's not like I can quit going to work.

@JTH11706 - Janet, I'm logging and watching what I'm eating. I'm running a calorie deficit but not by much. I'm supposed to be consuming 1850 Kcal/day (BMR) and I'm usually in the 1700 - 1800 range. I have days where clients will bring in things like Girl Scout cookies and I definitely run over on those days but they aren't that often. I'm thinking Kar may have the right idea and I may have to adjust my Macros a bit but I'll need to get with someone who understands Macros and see what they say. I lost weight last year when I went full Keto, but I really don't want to do that again. I'm a carboholic. Maybe I should attend CA (Carboholics anonymous). :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Adding 16 miles for 65 out of 200.
This discussion has been closed.