WaistAways - February 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Hellooooo!
    @jugar Wishing you a successful surgery tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how it went and fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.

@PlaneMonkey Congrats on the new job! When I first started loosing weight and was home for summer vacation, I use to stage my fridge. I knew I would end up there. I had foods I should eat in pretty bowls or arranged in there clear containers at the front. I put other foods in the back or in less obvious places. It was pretty successful.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh-in
    PW: 87.5
    CW 86.4
    Very happy :smile:

@jugar all the best for your surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    @jugar Hope the surgery goes well. And that you have a speedy recovery. Good luck!
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    @jugar good luck for the surgery and recovery, I hope it all goes smoothly
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I think I want to switch my reporting to the method @happimess01 uses! Less zig zagging with the scale.

@jugar
    PW 205.0
    CW 205.2

darnit.

I adjusted my calorie goal to reflect a non-active lifestyle instead of slightly active and wow, 200 calories per day are cut. I'm going to see if I can adjust to that new reality while still in the old job so it won't be as much of a shock. We shall see.....

• Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    @jugar good luck with the surgery and here’s hoping for a quick recovery!

My week has been full of IKEA furniture building and snacking and walks in the cold. Not the greatest for me. I would love to be anywhere warm right now!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday morning!! Sending all the good vibes to @jugar. Know we are all thinking of you. <3

Just finished my 11 minute Pilates ring routine. Doesn't register much on the Fitbit, but it is felt in my muscles.

@pearl468 Wonderful loss! Look at you doing this. Keep up the great work.

@conleywoods How clever to stage your refrigerator. I like that idea for me. However, my dh would be crying "where's my ..." lol. He can never find anything in there anyway.

@PlaneMonkey Yes, those little activity adjustments can be jarring at times. Just don't beat yourself up if you go a bit over. You know you are not "non-active".

@steph1498 IKEA furniture building is kind of fun at this house. We are waiting on a fun accessory delivery right now. Wishing you warmth.

That's it for now. Make it a great day.
  • AshenMoon
    AshenMoon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    yoyo'd back to 229, super bloated :( bah!
    PW: 227
    CW: 229

Need to get back on track, completely slacked off in food logging as of late
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Evening Friends!

Today is a workout rest day for me. But after peeking at tomorrow's scheduled workout, I know it will be a sweat session.

I had a frustrating morning work-wise, but I'm getting better at pivoting my internal biosphere, so this afternoon was both positive and productive!

Other than that, water intake has been good and I've managed to log everything. Supper, family quiz (via Zoom) and then some fun TV (thank you Netflix) before bed!

Hope everyone is well today.

Yx
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    I think I want to switch my reporting to the method @happimess01 uses! Less zig zagging with the scale.

@jugar
    PW 205.0
    CW 205.2

darnit.

I adjusted my calorie goal to reflect a non-active lifestyle instead of slightly active and wow, 200 calories per day are cut. I'm going to see if I can adjust to that new reality while still in the old job so it won't be as much of a shock. We shall see.....

I hope you like it :)
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Met all goals today. Steps 12,264
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @micki48 steps for February 10
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    @EvMakesChanges Great job getting that sugar monster under control. That's a hard one. Must feel good to conquer it.

@jugar Thinking of you and hoping you are resting. Hopefully, you will be feeling better shortly. Sending prayers and good vibes.

• MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Steps feb 9: 10,296
    Steps feb 10: 16458
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    @micki48 steps for 11/02
    11525 with a 5 K run (40 minutes)
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    PW 151.6
    CW 152.4
    😡
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    @jugar I hope your surgery went well.

@planemonkey Congratulations on your new job. Working from definitely has its challenges with weight loss. I have no advice, as I struggle with this too.

@yinxfed great job turning your day around. I needed to do that yesterday, but I didn't.
This discussion has been closed.