jugar Posts: 10,227 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! πŸ₯°
    Life is rubbish at the moment πŸ˜”
    I can't get back on track 😭
    Current weigh in is gain 😭
    CW 217.9 lbs

*Sigh* πŸ˜”

But you're here - when you're going through rubbish times, keep going. Hang in there, kiddo :heart:
  • jugar
    Options
    I didn't get back here earlier today - but I'm feeling quite a bit better. I was really tired most of the day, but for some weird reason, I'm feeling more energy tonight. My blood pressure must be getting back up to where it belongs!

So just a quick message to line up tomorrow's weigh-ins to close out Week 2!
    from yesterday - @eggfreak -- I hope you are doing OK! missing you. I might have missed your last post though. I'll go back and check.

Saturday weigh-ins:
    @Micki48
    @sunny9847
    @username252020
    @kiay131982

See you there!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Quick check in. 15 minutes of Pilates this am. Did well with my steps. Logging was sloppy. Water could be better. Feeling a bit cruddy right now. I don’t know what’s up. About to go get some mint tea. Hopefully that will help.

@jugar Glad to hear you are home and resting.
  • kiay131982
    kiay131982 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    @kiay131982
    PW: 148
    CW: 149.7 :(

I think last weeks weigh in must have been an anomoly as no matter how hard Ive tried this week I haven't gotten below 149.7, and my weight the week before was 151, so I judt dont think I truly got down to 148. Maybe my scales were playing with me. Its been such a disheartening week and Im so sorry that Im adding a gain!!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @jugar glad you're feeling on the upside from your surgery...every day will get better!
    PW 150
    CW 151.5
  • SMcFall0215
    SMcFall0215 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: Β»

@SMcFall0215
    Happy Anniversary coming up! You go to that Italian restaurant and enjoy yourself :heart: Third year - that is great! I wish you many, many more years of happiness and all the other stuff that goes with it. I recently found an old Valentine's greeting from my (not usually very romantic) taller half - from way back when. It was very funny and sweet. We'll be enjoying our usual quiet time just the 2 of us at home, but it feels great for both of us to have found the person who will put up with the other. We're hitting 31 this year :grimace:

Thank you!!! He is definitely my person... 31 years is AMAZING!! After 31 years have you learned the trick to get your husband to put the dirty laundry IN the laundry basket? Because my WONDERFUL husband puts his right in FRONT of the laundry basket... I been trying to teach him but so far I have failed.. any tips 🀣

• jugar
    Options
    jugar wrote: Β»

@SMcFall0215
    Happy Anniversary coming up! You go to that Italian restaurant and enjoy yourself :heart: Third year - that is great! I wish you many, many more years of happiness and all the other stuff that goes with it. I recently found an old Valentine's greeting from my (not usually very romantic) taller half - from way back when. It was very funny and sweet. We'll be enjoying our usual quiet time just the 2 of us at home, but it feels great for both of us to have found the person who will put up with the other. We're hitting 31 this year :grimace:

Thank you!!! He is definitely my person... 31 years is AMAZING!! After 31 years have you learned the trick to get your husband to put the dirty laundry IN the laundry basket? Because my WONDERFUL husband puts his right in FRONT of the laundry basket... I been trying to teach him but so far I have failed.. any tips 🀣
    Forget it! For us it is not the laundry - we have a laundry chute that just drops everything straight into the basement where the laundry room is :smiley: But closing cupboards, closets, drawers? I must shut 30 a day...
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    @micki48 steps
    12/02/21 8901
    13/02/21 8763
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Saturday weigh in (wew! just made it)

PW 196.2
    CW 196.1 :D

@Terytha That kotatsu looks so cozy and wonderful. Enjoy and stay toasty.

@jugar Glad you are feeling almost yourself again.

We had ice and dropping limbs today. Cold and yucky. My daughter and SIL (and grand) were here all day because their power went out. Ours did too, but we have a generator and that means heat. That was basically my dad. Watched some of the impeachment. Made Valentine cards with the little one. Only lost a teeny, tiny little .1. But at least it's a loss and green.

Hope everyone is doing well and staying warm. Hugs.
  • jugar
    Options
    Thanks @micki48 - green is green! I'm glad you had your generator for today. Sounds like quite the stormy mess, but so nice to have your family there keeping warm with you.

Last call for week 2! Only two more weigh-ins to go, and we're done:
    @sarkrisd
    @username252020

I'm heading to bed early tonight, have an early appointment in the morning to get my bandages changed, etc. so I'll get to the tallies a bit later than usual. Be ready Sunday people - get us off to a cracking good start for week 3:
    @YinxFed
    @mbakhtiaruz
    @Terytha
    @deniners2

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @micki48 steps for February 13
This discussion has been closed.