Options

Replies

• PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in
    PW 202.6
    CW 202.2

Just glad it's green! It's been an over indulgent few days.
    Now we're back to buckets of snow to shovel and we're having rolling power outages all evening probably from the weight of it on the power lines. I think it might be early to bed today and get a good start on shovelling tomorrow. We've run out of places to put the stuff!
  • PlaneMonkey
    Options
    @EvMakesChanges I'm 5' 7" but I lie and usually say I'm taller.... My drivers license says I'm 175cm. (which is a lie!) 🤥😉
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,131 Member
    Options
    @EvMakesChanges I'm 5' 7" but I lie and usually say I'm taller.... My drivers license says I'm 175cm. (which is a lie!) 🤥😉

@EvMakesChanges just has to say she is taller than I am! I'm the elder but shorter sister... We would both love to be able to say we are 5'7", but alas, no one would believe us. I'm 155 cm, on a tall morning! That's taking a deep breath, standing up tall, and hitting 5'1". I lie and say I'm 5'2"!

Speaking of @EvMakesChanges ... there seems to be a blank space on the spreadsheet for today :wink:
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Met all goals today. Steps 12,335
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,266 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Logged food ✅ Under calories ✅ 9k+ steps ✅
    Pilates 10 mins and 37 minute walk ✅

It was a gorgeous 70° today. Our internet is down for some reason. Go figures. Sunny and lovely. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    @micki48 steps
    25 Feb
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    PW - 246.2 lbs
    CW - 244. 5 lbs

• eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    PW 149
    CW 152.5
    This yoyo-ing is frustrating - I am frustrating myself. Since August! For March, I'd like to sit on the sidelines, I don't even fit into the maintenance group as I'm over the top of my range, but would like to still weigh in, wherever you want to stick me Liselyn.
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I worked from home this week and it is definitely harder on my eating control. I don't really want to be back in the office full time - that'll come - but I must continue to work on home based strategies. Baking bread is NOT one of them. Well, that's wrong, I should be able to bake a loaf of 100% whole wheat bread but I should be able to stop myself from going back and back to it for one more slice. It is not hunger. It's not wanting to start what I should be doing.
    I had a bit of catching up to do on this thread (not as bad as @Kali225 ;) but nearly) and loved seeing all the photos @PlaneMonkey, @Terytha @DD265. I will say that I read all the posts last evening, and immediately put on my sneakers and went for a walk (even broke into a run a couple times) - I hadn't done that for a month and it was all of you inspiring me. @jugar you seem on the fast track for healing and that's awesome (& the trip to visit your daughter!)
    The days are definitely getting longer, the birds are singing like they know spring is coming, and getting busy outdoors in the garden and more active will help I am sure.
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    @jugar CW 187.8
    I thought about you the other day when we took a short snowy walk. I should’ve had the snowshoes on but alas, they were safe and sound at home! Every few steps, my foot would break through the crusty layer and threaten to dump me over.
    I can’t believe it’s already the last Thursday of the month. Sorry to make it a red mark.
    Maybe March will be easier to get moving a little more and eating less, or something. I’m feeling out of sorts. OH was offered a cook position (with or without the culinary course) in Jackson Hole (6/4-10/4)...hard to feel supportive when everything seems to be in limbo for me.
    I’ll try to keep an even keel and not eat my feelings, as it were. Tempting, though!
  • jugar
    Options
    Happy Thursday!
    Beautiful snowstorm here, and all is quiet.

@eggfreak
    Yes, the yoyo phase is horrible. It beats the constant gaining alternative, though. I'll be happy to put you on support for March, but please continue to weigh in and come by for your dose of inspiration to get those sneakers, boots, sandals, or whatever onto the feet and outside to sail around on those feet. When you come in, do a few lunges or something, and you'll feel so much better than after eating that extra piece of delicious toast. Yeah, we already know all that when we're eating the toast, and we know it isn't hunger, but it happens. Get that one perfect day in whenever needed and hang in there!

@EvMakesChanges
    You too! No dumping over in the snow! Stick to the little roads when the snow is like this, ok? Eating those feelings can sometimes be useful, if the eaten items are taking good care of you. Stock up on things you can eat that aren't going to leave you in a worse place than you are now - grapefruits, raw veg with veggie paté or hummous, apples with a light smear of almond butter (or sunflower butter - my personal fave). Hugs!!!!! :heart:

@micki48
    So warm out! Wow. That must feel nice to stroll outside in no jacket, no boots, no scarf, no mittens. I'm not complaining - winter can last as long as it wants to as far as I'm concerned, but it still sounds kind of delicious. You're building up some great green check marks there, too. WTG!
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    yall I am on some kind of bender. Part of it is coming off vacation, and part is work frustration, and part is the totally transitory nature of this week - I am packing up my whole apartment as we speak, so I can move on Saturday with the help of my parents and 2 kind friends. Lots of different stressors at work. Although at least I am making progress on all the packing. The living room is starting to look insane.

Still getting my steps but man, was I lazy about it on Mon & Tues. I did get 2 miles ran in yesterday, while video chatting with my sister and ranting and raving about our shared job place frustrations. (Conclusion: everyone is moron, the end.)

But I have been eating terribly! Just terrible. And I cooked up a frozen eggplant parmesan on Monday night to warm for the rest of the week and I haven't even tried it because I have just been snacking! I even ordered a (small) pizza for lunch on Tuesday! Earth to brain, knock it off!!

I haven't worked out since last thursday, but luckily I am not want to miss my friend's yoga sculpt class tonight. At least that is a given.

I didn't want to keep hiding from chat since I tend to do that when I am not doing well. Here's the accountability check-on. Send me some good vibes and motivation!!

@jugar glad you are recuperating!! And it will be so nice to get a visit in with your daughter.
    @eggfreak frustrating with the yo-yo, but good for you for letting the urge to run free take over during your walk!
    @micki48 I don't know if I have mentioned this, but my oldest sister also lives in NC and she was sharing the beautiful weather this week. I like winter and the Northeast, but ooo.... 70 degrees sounds pretty dang nice right now.
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Greetings friends!

Well I'm just jumping on to do some spontaneous cleansing - I have been very bad today. Don't know what I was thinking 🤔

Line drawn and I am going to bed. I will be so good tomorrow.

Night all!
  • jugar
    Options
    @Kali225 and @YinxFed
    Accountability check-in received! Spontaneous cleansing from bad day - check!
    As soon as possible, it is deep deep breath time. Moving is crazy, life is crazy - these kinds of days happen and are nothing to beat yourself up about. BUT. You have to take those deep breaths, think about what you're going to do for food before the day gets all wound around you and pulls the string. I always hated that saying "failing to plan is planning to fail", but sometimes it is way too true. So you can just have a day that will be like that, get past it, and go on. Or you can plan how to avoid the stuff that make your day very bad. You've got this!
  • jugar
    Options
    @fuschiabolero
    @sarkrisd
    Ana and Sarah! I hope you're doing all right - please submit your weigh-ins for this week if you can, or let me know if you need the week off. Hugs to you!

Friday weigh-ins:
    @ellz_runs
    @healthygirlintransit
    @SMcFall0215
    @Steph1498
    @evangsimmons170
  • PlaneMonkey
    Options
    @Kali225 you've got this! Next week will be here soon. Do what you need to get through and back on track.
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Met all goals today. Steps 12,450
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    PW: 156.5
    CW: 155.5

I tried on everything in my closet this week. I’m at that point where “I have nothing to wear”... because my clothes feel and look different on me.

I’m happy to say that I finally fit the dress I’ve had for at least ten years (with the tag still on it) that I was determined to fit in! Funny how I kept it forever and how great it felt to zip it up so easily!
This discussion has been closed.