WaistAways - February 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,266 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday all! We lucked out and the weather forecasters were mostly wrong. My family is still here so my schedule is still a bit wonky. I have not done my Pilates yet, but I will. I'll check in later. I think I am at my limit for consecutive posts in a day.

<3
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Met all goals today. Steps 13,435
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,133 Member
    Options
    A quick one - I fell asleep after dinner! I guess the excitement of the afternoon was just too much....

Saturday people! It is your turn coming up already - hard to believe:
    @Micki48
    @sunny9847
    @username252020
    @kiay131982

thanks!
  • kiay131982
    kiay131982 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    @kiay131982
    PW 149.7
    CW 149.7

No change for me....
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Good morning, plenty of exercise waiting for me outside...5-6 inches of wet snow.
  • sunny9847
    Options
    PW: 118.3
    CW 117.3
  • jugar
    Options
    Happy Saturday!
    Take a couple of wonderful deep breaths while you're here. It's always a good thing to do. I'm doing a planning session for the first time in ages, and it is hard. I feel kind of stuck in the healing phase where I'm not sure what I can plan, but just have to trust the process. It is going well - but I'll feel better when the apparati are removed. Then I'll have some physiotherapy and know better what needs work and how. For the moment I'm happy I can walk as much as I want, snowshoe a bit, but I need to get back to practicing. That will help me feel more useful :smiley:

Anyone have any fave vegan or pescatarian recipes they want to share? I need some inspiration. Cooking is fun, but ruts happen!

OK - out! It is snowing and lovely out there. Keep well and warm, everyone :heart:
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,266 Member
    Options
    Saturday weigh in

PW 196.1
    CW 196.7 :(

I am definitely in a 196.x rut. I know I'm not doing my best. So it's not surprising. I think I will go take a chilly walk to get in some steps. Not too bad here, but a little windy. Best part, the sun is SHINING! I signed up for the logging meal challenge. Maybe that will get me logging again. I need to get back on track with everything. ugh.

@PlaneMonkey Wow, Courtney! That is amazing! You look great! You have worked so hard and must be so proud. Doing the happy dance for you. Thanks for sharing.

@eggfreak Happy shoveling. You all have been getting storm after storm. Good exercise shoveling, but not so much for walking.

@jugar Glad to hear things are coming along. Resting if your body is telling you to is the best way to heal. Listen. Then plan later. ;)

Everyone has had wonderful losses. Great job.
  • sunny9847
    Options
    Met all goals today. Steps 12,210
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    tnxiqa599yat.jpg
  • jugar
    Options
    Another week comes to a close! Let's head into week 4 to finish February with a good surge. Next month we'll have a solstice and enter a new season :smiley: I enjoyed this season today - I went a for a good snowshoe outing of about an hour, but I took my time and it felt OK.

Let's get in the final two weigh-ins:
    @evangsimmons170
    @username252020

And the new sign-up thread for March is up. If you have any friends you would like to invite, please send them this link, and they will be more than welcome! You can share this on any message boards or anywhere else where people are looking for support as well.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10825254/registration-for-new-members-march-2021#latest
This discussion has been closed.