WaistAways - February 2021 Team Chat

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday!
    Welcome to you @riagalgate - it sounds like you are on a great track, and I hope we can help you stay there and to get over the humps in the road that are probably going to happen from time to time. When you have a minute, tell us a bit about yourself - where you live, and whatever you are comfortable sharing.

@kiay131982 great job! Go, Mel, go!

@KellyBgetsfit so good to hear from you :heart: Hang in there - that baby is going to have a great role model after watching you do barre and getting that balance as right as it is possible to get with little ones around. You are amazing.

I'm off for a walk with a friend today for the first time in ages! It will be so good to talk to someone other than the tall guy and people on telephones. I hope we can have a really long walk - but snow is starting. We'll see!

Have a good one everybody - the March threads will open this afternoon when I get back, and we can start a new round of intros.
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

@jugar I will stay on support for March. The reverse diet is going well and I have increased my calories from 1250 to 1500 and only gained 3 lbs. I have been really inconsistent with working out. Focus for March is definitely lifting weights consistently. I'm hoping by getting my workouts under control I will see the scale hold still while I increase my calories 😅.

@steph1498 Amazing job on fitting into the dress!
    I know there was someone else who had a clothing victory. If I scroll back it will delete my post. Anyway, congrats on the clothing fitting and having more energy!

I found a cool clothing company that makes 5 pieces capsule wardrobes and the 5 pieces can combine into 30 different outfits! I ordered a set so I will let you know if they are worth it. The company is called Vetta Capsule. A nice idea when you need clothes but aren't at your goal weight.
  • jugar
    Options
    Our new team chat for March is open! Please continue all this week's weigh-ins here, and head over to March for introductions and to get the new month rolling. Thanks!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10825979/waistaways-march-2021-team-chat/p1?new=1
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar Hey... I will be back for March if you could use 163.2 as a starting weight that was my weight this morning... Thanks, see you all in the new thread...

Yay! You are there :smiley:
  • jugar
    Options
    Welcome @smaidiigaa ! It has indeed been a strange and stressful year. Let's hope that the team can give you a bit of a boost. We'll do our best!
  • jugar
    Options
    LAST CALL!
    Please submit weigh-ins for this week by 8:00 am Eastern on Sunday -
    @fuschiabolero
    @sarkrisd
    @ellz_runs
    @evangsimmons170

Thanks!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    @micki48 Congrats on a great way in and a super week! Must feel amazing 👏 Your pep talk...just beautiful ❤ very well put and something that I think we all need a reminder of from time to time.
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Steps today 11,897

Rest of this week a0ggszgzt9gs.jpg
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    @micki48 cograts on the loss <3 I know this is a huge achievement for you! Keep it up. As for the rest of your post- i couldn't have put it any better, every word is gold!

Steps
    26 Feb 4876
    27 Feb 5012
    No workouts, been a stressful few days. Back on it today I hope.
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Sunday weigh in:

PW - 186.6
    CW - 186.0

And here's a picture of my walk in the forest this morning - it was gorgeous! Have a great Sunday, Friends!

Yx
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    5eokfwhg3kak.jpg

Sorry for sending this image twice - just trying to find the best way to send pictures!

Back later!
  • jugar
    Options
    This chat thread is now closed! Please go to our March page and off we go -
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10825979/waistaways-march-2021-team-chat/p1?new=1
This discussion has been closed.