Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,574 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,714 Member
    Options
    We have a new member heading our way ....Please welcome @carmenduncan9575 :)
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    jimboden3 wrote: »
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in: Monday (Mar 1, 2021)
    CW: 211.5
    PW: 213.7
    SW: 240

Another good week (and month). January was a 3.7 pound loss and Feb ended up 3.6 pounds so since I hit my 3 pound loss for the month my next 'reward' for Feb is getting an inspirational quote for the wall in our home exercise room. Any thoughts on the options below?

2dd3ugu4v0kq.png

c6ys7nyhixt6.png

5xlmiv5flndv.png

ckesdxw5v0vs.png

The top one is by far my favorite!
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post February 28
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 108oz
    Steps 9107
    Exercise 22mins boxing punching bag

Had a great workout with dad again, boxing is fun. A NSV- I wore a pair of jeans yesterday that just a few weeks ago cut into my skin a bit and they felt great this time!
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 8,304

I took another rest day as I was still feeling like I was rundown. Feeling much better today.

I made the skinnytaste pork ramen which I love last night but started feeling bloated right after eating and still feeling it. Last time I didn’t have this. There was no added salt just chicken broth and a very small amount of low sodium soy sauce so not sure why such a reaction. Trying to drink lots of water.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    wo05krr8sy09.jpg
    ir652jj878tt.png
    im4sj6g5qgit.png
    co3badhykd3a.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    6yyzz0trvz8c.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    i0aq1kku3s5v.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @curvycalorie 3.12 %
    2nd @imgwendolyn2015 2.37%
    3rd @klassie12 2.14 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @CurvyCalorie 4.8 Lbs
    2nd @Jactop 4.1 Lbs
    3rd @imgwendolyn2015 3.8 Lbs
    3rd @lindamtuck2018 3.8 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @izzyred9400
    @Steph1498
    @kerdil08
    @kiay131982
    @apple852hk
    @podperson1
    @TeresaW1020
    @callsitlikeiseeit
    @squeakmnm41

27a5x4kx54gt.png

• red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I haven’t been sleeping well, and my stomach has been kind of messed up the last few days. I’m not sure what’s going on, but it’s definitely no fun. I’m wondering if I’m subconsciously anxious about something - because my anxiety presents itself as excess adrenaline, that I need to move around to get rid of - but this doesn’t feel like that. It just feels like a sour stomach.

I managed to get about 7000 steps today, which is good. I’m hoping that walking will help my stomach, and my sleep. We’ll see....
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    9bvvi7wzafk9.jpg
    pdk1n5yqxfvq.png
    m5hc3scyrlod.png
    tcstubocda2s.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    djooi5wqitsj.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    q3ci9yall3ch.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @kerdil08 5.54 %
    2nd @CurvyCalorie 4.60%
    3rd @davidji82 4.58 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @davidji82 12.6 Lbs
    2nd @mlhopp93 12.2 Lbs
    3rd @kerdil08 11.5 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @lindamtuck2018
    @happimess01
    @rachelrjh
    @lelbarou
    @TheresaM787
    @klassie12
    @Bluetail6
    @Pearl4686
    @TwistedSassette
    z1hjtajsn06d.png

• lindamtuck2018
    edited March 2021
    Options
    @mszoueb
    Awesome loss! I think we have to juggle our calorie goal so that we are losing what we want but at the same time not feeling deprived. I work on a calorie average for the week. Great job on the activity.

@lelbarou
    Amazing loss! You are doing so well with your walking.

@jimboden3
    Congrats on meeting your goal 2 months running. I really like them all but the first quote is nice.

@Tazaria87
    Great NSV!

@rlaskey2
    I am glad you are feeling better.

@red1185
    I hope you feel better tomorrow.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Congrats to @Tazaria87 and @azkunk for being in out top three in week 4!
    Congrats to @lelbarou and @Bluetail6 for being in our top 3 for February!

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    I will do a double check in tomorrow!
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Check-in for Sunday, Feb 28

Check in daily:
    Water (90oz):
    Steps (9K):
    Macros (P-105/ C-115/ F-40):✅✅❌
    Exercise brisk walk x 30 min, 5 x/wk: ✅❔❔❔❔

Pretty good day yesterday but my weight was up today. Water was a little low and I forgot to take my meds. So, maybe its a little water from not taking my BP meds??? I took it today and I am on track to hit my water goal. We'll see if its better tomorrow. I have my hip injection tomorrow and I am not looking forward to that.

I was really surprised to see that I hit third place last week for percent lost. I had to go into the spreadsheet myself and double check ... lol

• azkunk
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Congrats to everyone for an amazing effort in February and being #1 in pounds lost.

@lindamtuck2018 , @lelbarou and @Bluetail6 - congrats on being the biggest losers in February

@lindamtuck2018 and @Tazaria87 - congrats on being Week 4 biggest losers

@red1185 - great steps, hope your stomach settles down

@rlaskey2 - I know there is fine print on raw chicken letting you know that they inject it with preservatives. Check the packaging on the pork next time you but it.

@Tazaria87 - excellent NSV!

@jimboden3 - that's a great reward. I like the way #1 looks but I really like the saying of#3

@carmenduncan9575 - welcome!
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @azkunk - good luck on your hip injection. I hope you find immediate relief.
    @jimboden3 I vote for the top one, too!
    @lindamtuck2018 Congrats on your wonderful success
    @lebarou - what a great week you've had - good going
    @bluetail6 you've done it again!! great job
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I had a job interview today and although I'm not unhappy in my job, I'm stepping out for more money. It is such a vulnerable position to be in when someone decides if you are a fit for their company. I have a second interview with them tomorrow and I want to really have a good meditation time so that when I interview I'm "on target". I would like to have it - significant $ and benefits (I'm contract now) and I'd like the job...I'd be recruiting for the Western Canada, WA and Oregon...I love those areas... wish me luck.
  • azkunk
    Options
    363days wrote: »
    I had a job interview today and although I'm not unhappy in my job, I'm stepping out for more money. It is such a vulnerable position to be in when someone decides if you are a fit for their company. I have a second interview with them tomorrow and I want to really have a good meditation time so that when I interview I'm "on target". I would like to have it - significant $ and benefits (I'm contract now) and I'd like the job...I'd be recruiting for the Western Canada, WA and Oregon...I love those areas... wish me luck.

Second interview scheduled for tomorrow... sounds like they really liked you. Good luck! I hope you get the job.
  • heatherbluebell
    heatherbluebell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @megan_smartiepants1980
    Sorry for missing my Feb 27 steps! They are 2,076.

@beautyofdreams
    That is so much for one person to go through. Thank you for being so open to share. You’ve already done so amazing in your journey, and I’m looking forward to continue working together and see many more successes.

@carmenduncan9575
    Welcome to our team!

@jimboden3
    I love your goals! We speak the same language in terms of what we think will work for ourselves, and will allow us to maintain in the long run. And I love your quotes! I am a quote-aholic, and keep many on my phone and post them on my fridge as well. My vote is for ‘Winners are not people who never fail, but people who never quit.”

@azkunk
    I think it’s great your tracking how realistic your goals are. I think otherwise, you/we set ourselves up for feeling like we’re a failure when we don’t achieve that goal.

@tazaria87
    Congratulations in your NSV! I LOVE those kinds of victories, they make me feel so good!

@red1185
    Man, sleep troubles are the worse! I hope you’re able to start getting some good sleep. I’ve heard a lot about sleep hygiene and things people can do leading up to bed time, like no screen time, meditation etc. Have you considered any of that?

@363days
    Good luck on your second interview! I hope it goes well!
  • lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    CW =190.6
    PW =191.!?

11/01 steps = 9,677
  • heatherbluebell
    heatherbluebell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Workday check-in March 1
    ✔️Up by 6:20
    ❌Meditate
    ✔️Follow daily menu
    ✔️Check-in w/F2F

Today was another stressful workday. I forgot I had some tasks I had to do yesterday, so instead of meditating, when I got up, I went straight to work so I could get those things done before I started training at 8. The rest of my day was very busy. I ate my lunch, but didn’t have my water or snacks during the day. I had a headache after work, so I made sure I had my water and snacks throughout the evening. I am feeling a bit better, so that’s good.

Overall, my plan really helped me through my stressful day. After I was done work, I was so thankful I was so organized I didn’t need to think about supper. I just, did. 😊

In other good news, our gov announced a few more things opening up, and although it wasn't clear, I think the pools are reopening!! I really hope they are. My morning swims were so fabulous. I haven't been able to go since November. I hope to get an email from YMCA tomorrow letting me know we can start signing up for swim times!
This discussion has been closed.