Mission Slimpossible - March 2021 Team Chat

Options
jugar
jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
6ulh5f465hlw.png

Here is your Team chat room for March 2021. This is where you weigh in every week, post your goals and progress, discuss any issues or topics of interest, share ideas, support your teammates, receive help when you need it, and dream big. Try to post every day, and help each other succeed!

We have six great teams. The group and team leaders are as follows:

Our Moderators:
Liselyn - @jugar
Beka - @Beka3695
Teresa - @TeresaW1020
Megan - @Megan_smartiepants1970

Our Team Captains:
Mission Slimpossibles - @broncobuddee and @TeresaW1020
Trimstones - @mulecanter and @jessicakrall8
Weight No More - @minstrelofsarcasm and @melaniedscott
Waist Aways - @jugar and @micki48
Shrinking Assets - @Boehle and @beka3695
Downsizers - @lindamtuck2018 and @Megan_smartiepants1970

Our Team Motivators:
Mission Slimpossibles - @AustinRuadhain @katmary71 and @raleighgirl09
Trimstones - @Emmajhare and @angmarie28
Weight No More - @KUMEcyclingteam
Waist Aways - @Terytha and @conleywoods
Shrinking Assets - @hipari
Downsizers - open

HOW IT ALL WORKS:
Every challenger weighs in on their chosen day, every week without fail! At the end of each week, the tallies are done to determine the team and individuals with the most weight lost. The best losers are announced with full fanfare every Sunday. The team competition is all in good spirits - may the most losing win!

We also track those small, steady losses with the Green Week count. If you lose, however small an amount, it counts for 1 week in the green. At the end of the month we celebrate everyone who lost every week. You are heading steadily towards your goal even if you aren't at the top of the weight loss leaderboard!

To make your weigh-in easy to find for your team Captains, please put it right at the top of a message, and use this format:

Username
Weigh In Day:
PW (Previous Weight):
CW (Current Weight):

If you need a week off, a break, a change of weigh-in day - just ask your Captains here on your team chat page. If you take a break, you are moved to the Support Team. You can remain on the Support Team for as long as you need to. You still participate in the discussions and weigh in if you want to, but your weigh-ins will not be counted on the weekly tally. If you miss two weigh-ins in a row without asking for a break, you will be dropped from the team, so be sure to ask if you are travelling, sick, or just needing some time off.

Once you reach your goal weight, you join the Goal Zone! You need support to maintain, and you can help your teammates join you. You continue to weigh in every week, and if you have 2 weeks above your self-defined goal zone, you go back to the regular team to lose that amount before it builds up. You will have a chance to hone those maintenance skills and stick with your team!

In addition to your own team, there are weekly F2F Full Group CHALLENGES. You can do all or none - it's up to you. Participating adds a lot to your success, so we hope to see you there often! These can involve anything fitness, health, or nutrition - and they’ll get you moving, thinking, and learning about this journey. Check the Announcements section for full group challenges.

Let’s show our fellow challengers some F2F love! Introduce yourselves right away, and let the new month and year begin!!

Replies

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Hi Team! I am Teresa one of the Fat2Fit moderators and your Mission Slimpossibles captain along with Mark (@broncobuddee) The Mission Slimpossibles also have three incredible motivators, @AustinRuadhain, @raleighgirl09, and @Katmary71.

:star: Stuff you need to know! :star:

1)Weekly Weigh-In
    Please read the opening post so that you know how to correctly record your weigh-ins so that @broncobuddee can easily find you every week. If you need to move your weigh-in day or have other weight logging questions, please tag @broncobuddee in your post so he can find you easily.

2) Check-ins
    Along with our weekly weigh-ins, we REALLY encourage our team members to participate in regular check-ins. It’s a great way to stay accountable to yourself and it allows the team to cheer you on and offer support as you need it. We are a community and we are stronger together!

3) Habit Tracker & Challenges
    For added help in your health journey make sure to take advantage of our monthly Habit Tracker and weekly Challenges that you will find on our Home Page. Tracking our habits and doing the challenges will keep you mindful of your choices and help keep you motivated. If you have an idea for a fun challenge then please head over to the Idea Lounge and let them know. “You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” ―John C. Maxwell

:star:Finally, let's get to know each other! Please share your name, where you live, and what brought you here to The Fat 2 Fit Challenge Group. If you have specific goals for this year, please share those as well. We are here to support and cheer you on! :)

I’ll go ahead with my introduction

As I said above, my name is Teresa! I’m turning 55 in three days, so I better get used to saying it! :grin: I live in Georgia with my incredible husband, my mom, and our fur baby Maggie Mae. I am the ministry assistant for my small church and just recently took on the job as their cleaning lady, or as a friend called me, the Jazzy Janitress. B) I also teach children’s church and love all ages of kids. My favorite things to do are jigsaw puzzles, listening to podcasts, watching YouTube videos, searching Pinterest for yummy recipes, hanging out with my husband, playing with my dog, shopping, and going to church. I also love to workout and use Beachbody on Demand programs along with walking on my treadmill.

I’ve struggled with my weight most of my life with lots of ups and downs along the way. I’ve been doing intermittent fasting for two years and believe that it’s one of the best things I’ve ever done for my body. I know that I am a long-time sugar addict so staying away from the sweet stuff and highly processed carbs is a must. I've found that doing Keto along with IF is a real good fit for me. I have lost over 75 lbs. and am determined to get the last 30 lbs off in 2021.

If you are interested in IF, I highly recommend Gin Stephen’s new book, “Fast, Feast, Repeat” and her podcast Intermittent Fasting Stories. I also think everyone should read Dr. Jason Fung’s, “Obesity Code.”

As your captain, I promise to remain available and supportive! This group means so much to me as does the success of each one of you. Please feel free to add me as a friend and message me any time. <3

OK…your turn to share! :)

8e8hvd4jcclc.jpg

• dignow96
    dignow96 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    @bmotisko Welcome to the team! I actually went to school in Colorado Springs a million years ago. Loved the place while I was there.

@TeresaW1020 Wow! That’s a heck of an introduction! My weigh-in day is today so I’ll add in a proper intro when I post it up. Home (where momma lives) is Columbus, GA - so we might’ve been neighbors! And that picture was of a local desert fox. Very inquisitive but generally harmless. About the size of an average cat. That one was obviously VERY used to being around people - she was less than 2m away from me and stopped to say hi and check me out for a second.
  • bmotisko
    bmotisko Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    @dignow96 Awesome! Yeah this is actually the 3rd time I've lived in Colorado Springs. I've been here since 2016 this time but I'm pretty much settled here. I like it. I can't wait until I get in better shape so I can do some of the outdoor activities. Also, I'm a huge NASCAR fan and my favorite driver is from Dawnsonville, GA. It looks like it's on the opposite side of Atlanta than Columbus is. Nice to meet you!
  • bmotisko
    bmotisko Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 My brother has a fur baby named Maggie Mae as well. I always take my two over to play with his two at least once a week. :D Nice to meet you as well!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,581 Member
    Options
    @Bmotisko Welcome to Slimpossibles! Sounds like a fun challenge, how far into it are you?\

@TeresaW1020 Happy early birthday my friend! Do you ever do those 3D puzzles? My parents just gave my one of my nephews a Hogwarts one, it looks pretty cool! The cats kept knocking my puzzle on the floor so I gave up, it may have been because it was a picture of a dog.

@trooworld I heard about alcohol coming up before but that wouldn't be as bad as marijuana as far as being on my record, I don't even want medication I just want to hear what they offer, honestly I'm not sure what I'm going to do at this point.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    I'm Kathy, I'm 49 and live in the Sacramento area in CA. I'm pretty much doing arm cardio, arm and body exercises, and stretching right now as I have physical/pain limitations. I love reading and gardening and listening to music. I mostly focus on eating whole foods, I have my diabetes under control through diet and find as long as I don't eat a lot of junk my body responds well. My health isn't the best and I've gained weight since hitting maintenance so I'm back to trying to lose, just being more gentle on myself and taking it one day at a time. I'm a motivator along with @AustinRuadhain and @raleighgirl09 who are amazing! I haven't been too motivating lately but am still here for you if you ever need anything. I'm basically just trying to get my pain situation under control so I can live some semblance of a normal life.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    cq0v7p59bf64.png
    Congrats to the Slimpossibles for a fine February! To keep you going, this month's first challenge is based on consistency - inspired by Team WaistAway's co-captain @micki48 It is a familiar kind of challenge - tracking the exact numbers of 2-3 things of your choice every single day. Just being consistent. And having alternatives if your plan gets derailed. Protect those numbers all week! Consistency is like a muscle - the more you do it, the better it gets. Good luck! Here is the link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10826044/march-2021-week-1-challenge-consistency-101/p1?new=1
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    @apple852hk - Tiredness also makes me lose motivation for exercise. It's the pits. You've been great at keeping your weight fluctuations small by reacting to them quickly- excellent. I will miss seeing your cubes this week, but I'm glad you only ate 4 chocolates.

@TeresaW1020 - Jazzy Janitress! Love it!

@bmotisko - welcome to the group and best of luck on your 6 week challenge.

@dignow96 - welcome. Thank you for your service! So cool to see the base you live on. No better motivation than an important occasion like your daughters graduation!

@Katmary71 - your cats knocking over a dog puzzle. lol.

Hi Team, and happy Sunday. I am Lisa and I live in Jacksonville, FL with my husband and technically my two kids who are away at college. I've struggled with my weight most of my life and it's gotten more challenging to get it off the older I get. It's taken me this long to get on a roll with Covid cleaning. The garage is looking much better and I'm tackling some things in the house as well.

• TeresaW1020
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

f7p7zzzp401z.png

:star:B):star:

0m3vp0vtbueb.png
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Good morning afternoon, Slimpossibles! (I keep getting interrupted today!)

So I am super excited about this month's first challenge. (Thanks @jugar and @micki48 !) I picked my 3 things and will be checking in each day on the challenge thread. Maybe I'll see some of you there, too!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10826044/march-2021-week-1-challenge-consistency-101/p1?new=1

pf9lgn3odt4h.jpg

I personally am digging back after having had a rocky February. I got off track in doing what works for me to stay healthy, gained weight, and I am determined not to let things continue in that direction. Things in Texas have settled down enough to start getting back to normal, and a focus on getting eating back to consistently health choices is just what I need to be doing. I snacked my head off (good foods, but too many nuts) while dealing with the snowpocalypse and my pants are tight. No way am I buying new pants. All there is to do is get back into a groove that moves me in a good direction, and make peace with pants won't be un-tight immediately! I am headed to the grocery store after I check in, and am crossing my fingers that I will see some fruits and vegetables this time. (The last 2 grocery store trips there were pretty much none. Wow!)

So a bit about me -- I live in central Texas. I am a mom, a volunteer in BSA (Scouts), and a teacher/tutor (algebra right now). I have been on MFP for 3 years now, and in Slimpossibles for about 2. This is a super great, supportive conversation -- lots of compassion and accountability. I have lost over 100 pounds and am working to keep my fitness overall headed in a good direction (consistency not perfection is such a great reminder for me), as it turns out that "maintenance" is not so much a "steady state" thing as staying alert and course correcting as necessary. This group is a great place, as @TeresaW1020 's Bill Gates quote points out, to surround myself with people that push me to be better.

Like @TeresaW1020 , I find paying attention to my fasting window is super useful! I, too, recommend Jason Fung's book "The Obesity Code!" What works for me is an extended fasting window. I am aim for 13-14 hours after dinner and before breakfast, combined with a no-sugar, lots-of-produce diet (see Joel Fuhrman's "Eat to Live" or Michael Greger's "How Not to Diet" if you are curious; I know it's not for everyone).

Also on my reading list this week is a review of "Tiny Habits" by BJ Fogg. He's a Stanford behavioral researcher whose class has inspired a lot of people in Silicon Valley. The founders of Instagram came up with the basic idea in a coffee shop after taking his class, and that's a piece of software that has done really well at being habit forming. Fogg uses the idea of habits all over his life. His website and book aim to help people hack their own heads and habits, to have more of what they want in life. I am definitely at work on Tiny Habits this month!

@TeresaW1020
    Woohoo! Happy early birthday! You are a super gorgeous 54!
    You helped nudge me to try jigsaws. I am now a wee bit addicted to the mystery puzzles on JigsawExplorer.com.

@bmotisko
    Welcome to the group! I hope this conversation is useful as you work to lose all that weight!
    Oh, and I loved in Colorado as a kid (Boulder) and have family still in the area (Longmont) and a favorite author in that state (Paolo Bacigalupi, in Aurora, I think). Anyway, Colorado is gorgeous and full of great people!

@Katmary71
    You help motivate me, just so ya know! We all have different battles.
  • dignow96
    dignow96 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-in:

Dignow96
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 293.9lbs
    CW: 288.8lbs

GrandDaddySW:467lbs
    2021SW: 303lbs
    GW: 265lbs

Evenin' SPers! I was pushing my weigh-in right to the limit as I really wanted to make some good progress this first week. I just got back from putting in my last four miles and hit the scale a good 20 minutes before midnight. I'm going to give it my all but am not expecting quite as dramatic a drop moving forward as I've also been on a 48hr fast (breakfast is already prepped!). Anyways, I think this was a good week all around, and dropping almost 2% of my body weight is good enough for me! I've been floating in the 270-280 range for a couple of years now so the 260s is a big target for me but more than the weight I'd really like to get my BF% down to the 18-22% range. Love all the motivation here and the communication. It's awesome to be part of such a great team again!

@Cornanda - thank you very much but my service ended many many moons ago. I was a USAF Logistics officer a million years ago but I've been kicking around the hot all this time of my own accord. If I wasn't raised with such strong southern gentlemanly proclivities one might say I'm the Yankee carpetbagger of these parts. I do, however, do quite a bit of business with the US Military in the region so I will certainly pass along your thanks to the next soldier, sailor, airman, or marine I run across.
  • TeresaW1020
    Options
    @bmotisko Welcome to the Slimpossibles!! That is cool that we know awesome dogs with the same name! My girl is a small Cavapoo that rules our house. What kind of dogs do you and your brother have? My Maggie Mae isn’t very social with other dogs and she absolutely despises any dog that is smaller than she is. Super weird and annoying! :grin

@dignow96 HaHa, yeah my first of the month intro is always long. I have it saved and edit as I see fit. :wink: Yup, your momma is about 2 hours south of me. I’m up in Athens. Go Dawgs!! Do you regularly faster? The longest I’ve done is 36 hours and haven’t gotten up the guts to do it again. :smile: You have done great so far with your weight, so keep it up and you are going to see your goal in no time!

@Katmary71 Thank you for the birthday wishes. I’m still not too sure about how I feel being 55. Seems like just yesterday I was in my 20’s. :grin: I did a 3D puzzle once but it was super hard. Right now, I’m doing a puzzle that is super hard. My friends tried to do it twice and couldn’t, so they brought it to me. I have to call them when I get to the last piece so they can come over and put it in. :D

@Cornanda Do you have spring fever? I started cleaning out things yesterday and had hubby take a big box up to ReStore. This week I plan to tackle my kitchen and pantry and as soon there is no chance of cold weather, I’m gutting my closet. I like to go through my house with the eyes of someone cleaning it out after I die and how do I want them to find my drawers and closets. Is that morbid? :D

@AustinRuadhain OK, first off thanks for the birthday wishes. <3 And thanks…I think, for telling me about Jigsaw Explorer. I did a mystery puzzle and found it so much fun, I bookmarked the site to my toolbar. It will be nice when I want to listen to something on TV or a podcast and it’s too dark to do the puzzle that is always living on my dining table. So about nuts. I heard Dr. Ted Naiman talking about how nuts are the food that makes squirrels and other animals fat for the winter months. Hmm? :neutral: I had to stop buying pecans because I couldn’t stay out of them.

@TwistedSassette Your little man is the cutest!! <3 You had such a great February and I am so happy for you? You have good goals for March too. Did you sign up for the Habit Tracker? I don’t know if we talked about low-carb eating and PCOS before or not. I have heard several testimonies from women who have found great success for their PCOS by going low carb to Keto. Maybe look up Dr. Nadia Pateguana if you are interested. She is great! If we already had this discussion, I'm sorry. You can blame my old age! :wink:

Hi Team! Today was a great day at church! We baptized three kids and had an awesome family come forward to become members. Plus, the music and the message were on point! I always love church, but some Sunday’s really go above and beyond. :grin: I am ready for a new month! February wasn’t my best month and I’m NOT going to have a repeat. True, my birthday is on Tuesday and there is a plan to go out for a lovely brunch at one of my favorite restaurants and there might be some wine and dark chocolate in the evening, but it’s just one day in 31 days. My goal is to lose 5 lbs and hit the 80 lbs mark on the scale. I can do it!!
    Beck Diet Solution Question of the Day—I’m behind on the book and will try to get back at it tomorrow and write about day 26. Hang in there with me!! B)
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain - I know you will get back on track in March. The snowstorm was a big and valid distraction, but it is behind you now and you are moving forward.

@dignow96 - Holy crap- 5.9 pounds, you are amazing! I had a job that involved military contractors and I tend to forget about how many there are... is that what you do? You can keep the thank you for your past service. :)

@TwistedSassette - yes, I think it does fit. Perfectly! :) Your little man is sooo cute. And you killed it in Feb. On to March!

@TeresaW1020 - Happy Birthday and I hope to say it again on your actual birthday. I don't have spring fever. I'm just finally getting "roundtuit". I'm glad I've finally got this moving forward, there is much procrastination I've been sorting through. And I've been bored enough to clean out the hub's sock drawer. I do not think that's morbid at all. I've been sorting lots of school papers and other things I've saved for the kids. I'm trying to save the best and cutest stuff and not leave them a gigantic pile that burdens them when I'm gone. Definitely thinking along the same lines as you.

Wishing all the Slims a good week!

• Katmary71
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain Glad to hear things are settling down for you, I have no doubt you'll get back on track!

@dignow96 Great way to end the week, keep up the great work! I also thank you for your service, even if it was awhile ago!

@TwistedSassette Such an adorable son, I bet you're always smiling with him around! Amazing Feb!

@TeresaW1020 Sounds like a great day at church!

@Cornanda Have a great week my friend!

OK, I don't know how I do this to myself, I keep getting notifications on my phone and stress out because I'm so busy and don't have a job! This last week I had 2 7-day seminars, two meetings, 2 doctor's appointments, attended a pharmacist lecture on the medication I'm taking, and attended a meeting with the homeless advocates for my town and signed up again with the church though this will be the first year we're unable to host them. I let the leader know I was available for anything I could physically do. I'm writing cards to send with packages to the military through the church and drop those off during a food drive next week. My garden is hopping, I wish my phone could post pictures, I have 12 tomato seedlings from my vine that somehow survived over winter and have started a ton of seeds, cleaned up all my pots and trimmed all my plants on the deck, then my dad brought me a bunch of succulents so I've been busy outside. I joined a few gardening groups so I plan to do some swapping with people, there's stands around this area where you can take and leave stuff and I'm so excited to check them out!

Workout-wise I've upped cardio, kept up strength training though I can't find an actual set of 20lb weights, and still am stretching. I'm not planning any changes to that routine yet. I've been back on track lately as far as eating with the weather, yesterday was a little shaky because it was my brother's birthday and I ate everything but aside of that I'm doing well. Can I say how fun it is to have a nephew in 6 grade who gets embarrassed easily? I keep asking him when he's going to ask a girl out on a date so I can chaperone, he hides his face and blushes. I gave him great pick-up lines too but he'd never heard of what an astrology sign is, haha. My brother always tells him how I taught him to dance so when I tell him how I'm obviously a good enough teacher than my brother snagged his mom he buries his face again.
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,912 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the new people! I wish you luck on your journey!

@Cornanda I hate when that happens! It sounds like you had some great NSVs, I would try to focus on those this week, you did make progress, the scale just forgot to tell you! LOL

@TeresaW1020 I will check him out! Happy birthday tomorrow!

@apple852hk If you want the crunch feeling, could you eat some pickles or apples?

@Katmary71 Yeah I would think marijuana would be worse in their eyes. You are still a great motivator! <3

@dignow96 Wow, 2% is an awesome drop, woot woot!!! That LEGO city is amazing!

@TwistedSassette Thank you! Congrats on your successful February, you had a great month! Look at that cutie, he looks like such a sweetie.

Hi all. I live in Southern California with my husband and a spoiled rotten pug. I've only been overweight since about my mid-20s but man, has that taken a toll on my mental health. I have lost ~25 lbs and need to lose another 57.8 lbs to get healthy. My hobbies include making crafts, cooking, reading, and going for walks.

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Sunday
    PW: 199.0
    CW: 198.6

Tiny loss, but I'll take it.
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the new members and Haaayyyy to my old buddies! My name is Jennifer and I am a single mom of 3 adult children - son is 25 and in the Navy (currently on a Double Pump Deployment), oldest daughter is 23 and lives with her husband about an hour south of me, and my youngest daughter is 21 and is still at home with me. I work in Community Development for my county in Southwest Michigan (been there over 16 years now), I love to rubber stamp (I’m a Stampin’ Up demo) and make cards. I'm an active member of my church (Board member), but also love horror movies and books. I've been vegan for just over 9 years, but fell into the usual junk food/fast food/convenience food trap and need to lose about 50 pounds. I had lost 60 pounds several years ago, but, like most people, most of it reattached itself to me like a sea lamprey.

I am recovering from shoulder surgery almost 3 months ago – rotator cuff completely torn and retracted and torn bicep. The PT just upped me to 2lb weights. It’s slow going, but I really did a number to myself, so it is what it is. Which means exercise is basically walking.
    I’m looking forward to getting to know our newbies and continue hanging with my OGs.

I know my two cents has been intermittent. I’m going to hop back in with both feet. Vicious TOM has been visiting and has been wreaking havoc in my life. I can’t wait until he is gone forever. I’m 47 years old. How long do I have to put up with him?!? Thank you to everyone for being my cheerleader. I really was *this close* to throwing in the towel.

@TwistedSassette I really do need to make myself portion out single servings. I can sit in front of the TV with an entire bag of whatever and eat it until it’s gone…whether I’m hungry or not. Love the pic of the toddler…what a cute little man! He makes it all worth it, no?

@TeresaW1020 Happy Birthday Eve! Thank you for posting the Beck daily info. Everything you’ve been writing about recently is so me. Especially self-sabotage. I just hopped onto eBay and bought the book and workbook. I know I’ll be working it on my own, but I really think it’s going to help. Good for you for rolling on past Starbucks!

@Katmary71 No, I don’t think there’s anyone I can talk to that late at night. Most normal people are asleep when I get my cravings. I am so sorry about the pain. It’s ridiculous how many hoops you have been jumping through and can’t get anything that helps. I wish I had a magic wand. And LOL to your cats knocking down the dog puzzle! You are an Awesome Aunt, too! Hilarious!

@dignow96 Awesome photos of Dubai! Thank you for your previous service. My son is on his second deployment (Navy) and he’s in the Mediterranean/Middle East zone. Great intro and OMGoodness to your Lego village! It’s beyond awesome…just absolutely amazing! And P.S. My middle child is a Sydney, too!

@mlhopp93 You are kickin’ butt! Nice job on your incredible weight loss streak!

@trooworld A car tire! That’s awesome! I love it when we can compare pounds lost to objects like that. And I should get back into doing my nails again to distract me. I have so much product…polishes, stamping, wraps…gels…I could sit and relax and do my nails and it would take an hour. Then I wouldn’t want to get crumbs or grease or whatever on them when I’m done. I had (obviously) stopped doing my nails when I had the surgery 3 months ago, so it’s definitely time to get back into that groove. Thank you!

@Cornanda We can do this! Hang onto the rails!

@bmotisko and @dignow96 Small world! My niece’s husband is stationed in Colorado Springs (Army). They have a beautiful view of the mountains out their front door. I’m hoping to visit them sometime this year as I’ve never been to Colorado before.
This discussion has been closed.