Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post April 12
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 111oz
    Steps 9006
    Exercise Mowed my lawn for 70mins

My neices were here all day. Everyone was pretty well behaved and I got a lot of cleaning done. After they left I went and mowed the lawn for the first time of the season. I came back in the house after and my husband was like 'are you done?'. So I said yes and he commented on how the last time I used to mow (2 years ago) I'd come back in sweating and huffing and puffing lol. It didn't even make me tired this time.

My older neice turns 2 on Saturday and my brother has asked me to help him make some of the food. He has the week off of work so it looks like we will be doing some hanging out! He works an awful lot so I really don't see him that often. It's always my sister-in-law that drops off and picks up the girls.

Today I'm going to finish shopping for my neice's birthday and some other things I need. Then mom and I are going to the pre-sale for consignors of the sale I've been talking about. My kids both need sandals for the summer, and my son needs shorts.
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 13,426

I had my contractors here in the am then did my boxing workout. I got a request from a recruiter to connect today so did some research on the company. Spent a ridiculous amount of time getting my new laptop set up to print from my printer wirelessly. Sat in my car for soccer for an hour since too cold this week and made an underwhelming dinner. My fam likes shrimp and I hate it, sometimes when it comes up on my weekly meal plan I try to be nice and make it but I need to stop because I can’t stomach it.
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Steps 4/12: 18,926
    Daily mini-workout ✔️
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    My steps
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    1/04/2021 9.553 steps
    2/04/2021 8.306 steps
    3/04/2021 21.314 steps
    4/04/2021 8.432 steps
    5/04/2021 18.384 steps
    6/04/2021 8.908 steps
    7/04/2021 11.952 steps
    8/04/2021 5.092 steps
    9/04/2021 7.884 steps
    10/04/2021 9.684 steps
    11/04/2021 7.515 steps
    12/04/2021 9.228 steps

Weight
    @lindamtuck2018
    131 kg = 288.8 lbs
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @Bluetail6 - I am hoping it’s nothing too serious with your dog. It’s so hard when they are not well because you never truly know what’s going on with them. I wish they could just tell us how they feel.

@lindamtuck2018 - too bad about the melatonin. We just had a pharmacist present it’s benefits to the leadership team (sleep issues seem to be common in leaders). As far as the 6500 step goal, that is before I leave work, not before I get to work. I am not a morning person. So, even 20 minutes is an accomplishment for me.
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps- 8,100
    Peloton- 30 minutes, 8 miles, moderate effort
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Re-evaluated calories that MFP set for me to lose 0.5 lb/wk. Adjusted calories today and will see how this works. Had for me a success yesterday. I was finally able to squat to parallel in good form with a barbell I have extensive diabetic nerve damage in my right hip and from the knees down in both legs which cause muscle weakness. It has taken me months to work up from air squats to goblet squats to barbell squats. I am excited to build on this.
  • lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    04/13
    10,936 steps
    It’s cold! I need some more warm weather for my mental health. All these cold dreary gray days are difficult.
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    @iradi8 I'm really glad to hear everything is normal. Take the break and get ready for the build-up to get back to normal. Maybe sneak in some light weights, like a can of veggies.

@Tazaria87 way to show that grass who's boss. Lol. Great job with that NSV.

@rlaskey great steps. Good luck with the contractor.

Check-in for today:
    Steps - 3557. I'll get a couple hundred more late tonight when I pick up my daughter from work. I really wish she would learn to drive. She's 32.
    Calories - under 1800. After dessert I'll have almost 1700. Dessert is sugar free jello cup.
    Exercise - walked 1.63 miles in 35 minutes. I was under dressed. I hope I didn't get a cold.

I tried the turkey and bean chili from MFP tonight. I didn't use the slow cooker though. It was good. Lots of leftovers.
    Is anyone a premium member here? How much is it?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,714 Member
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    @iradi8 I'm really glad to hear everything is normal. Take the break and get ready for the build-up to get back to normal. Maybe sneak in some light weights, like a can of veggies.

@Tazaria87 way to show that grass who's boss. Lol. Great job with that NSV.

@rlaskey great steps. Good luck with the contractor.

Check-in for today:
    Steps - 3557. I'll get a couple hundred more late tonight when I pick up my daughter from work. I really wish she would learn to drive. She's 32.
    Calories - under 1800. After dessert I'll have almost 1700. Dessert is sugar free jello cup.
    Exercise - walked 1.63 miles in 35 minutes. I was under dressed. I hope I didn't get a cold.

I tried the turkey and bean chili from MFP tonight. I didn't use the slow cooker though. It was good. Lots of leftovers.
    Is anyone a premium member here? How much is it?

After the one month trial ..I believe it is 7.99 a month or 39.99 a year ....I have heard members say it is hard to cancel
  • azkunk
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @iradi8 - I am glad the surgery went well and you are recovering. Two weeks must seem like forever for you.

@Beautyofdreams - that’s an awesome NSV! Great work 🤩

@lcfa5317 - it’s really starting to warm up hear. The way things are going, I bet we hit out first 100 degree day of the year pretty soon 🥵

@rwood566 - I am premium but can’t remember the cost. I like it for macros but I’m not sure that is enough to justify the cost.
  • azkunk
    Options
    OK on my goals today. I hit my exercise and water goal but was a little low on protein and steps. It was a busy day.

Tomorrow, I need to be at work early, so now walk before work. Here are my goals

1. 30 “exercise minutes” on Apple Watch. I will get this by short walking breaks at work and an evening walk
    2. Meet protein goal
    3. 90 oz water
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Another long and crazy day. Dog is better today. We have various medicines for each/both eyes, and then some... It is a ongoing/reoccurring issue from November 2020. We have an appointment with his regular vet on Friday. I am grateful I was able to spend the almost the entire day by his side. I will be more active tomorrow. Thank you all for your concern, and positive thoughts.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,574 Member
    Options
    @Tazaria87
    That’s a great NSV! Great exercise plus you get your lawn done.

@rlaskey2
    I really want to try a boxing workout. It is hard to pivot with my knee but I am going to try it. I know you said some people don’t pivot. Are you close to the end of your renovations?

@TheresaM787
    Another great bike ride! Do you ride 7 days a week?

@iradi8
    That is good news everything is normal! I am glad your weight is starting to settle after the surgery. Take it easy until you are allowed to be active again.

@lcfa5317
    Sending some sun your way!

@azkunk
    You still do a lot of steps everyday so well done! You are building on your good day and turning it into a good week.

@rwood566
    I had premium for about a year. They actually charge us more up here in Canada. It is almost 2$ a month more. Everything went through my Apple ID so it was pretty simple. I didn’t use all the features but I miss the few I used.

@Bluetail6
    I am glad your dog is feeling better. That’s along while he has had an issue.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,574 Member
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in
    ✅Steps 7,680
    ✅Sleep
    ✅Walk
    ✅Water

Sleep was good last night. Took awhile to fall asleep but I didn’t wake up in middle of the night. My weight has dropped 3 pounds since it jumped 6 pounds from Friday’s official weigh in. When I closed my diary yesterday I was over but with my Fitbit calorie adjustment it is now under. I had a ton of sodium yesterday so I need to watch that.

I am not sure how I got all those steps. I was buzzing around the apartment all afternoon so it added up and while I was video chatting with a friend I got up and walked around several times. These things plus my walk must have added up. It is sunny today again so I am going to get another walk in.

Happy Hump Day!
  • azkunk
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 - isn’t it a nice surprise when you check your device a see more steps than you expected? I love when that happens. Great day yesterday including a good night’s sleep! Hope today is just as good.
This discussion has been closed.