Trimstones - April 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    WEEK 2 CHALLENGE

eva10l48z0qr.png

Week 2 challenge is up and running. This is an old favorite -- Consistency!
    Simply pick 2 or 3 habits - post daily if you are successful with obtaining them.

SIMPLE AS THAT!!

Please find below the link and post away!!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10829372/april-2021-week-2-challenge-consistency-101/p1?new=1
  • kerdil08
    kerdil08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400
    Lol I have been trying to keep up with you but that 40,000 step day is something I can't even come close to! That's amazing!! Did you do that in one super long walk/hike, or was it a long walk and then a very busy day?

• izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    @kerdil08 I did a walk in the morning around my local park about 10k.Then an hour later went with another friend along the canal.We were out for about 6 hours,I couldn't believe it myself.We kept walking & then of course had to walk back.
    Snow is forecast for tomorrow so maybe you can catch me up this week ! 🙂
  • gillexplores
    gillexplores Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am planning on taking a maintenance break for the next two weeks, should I be moved to the support group?

@gillexplores I will notify the MODS if you'd like...if you've hit goal already, I can have you moved to the Maintenance group and you'll still weigh in, but you have a range to maintain, not a specific weight. Look at the Maintenance chart and let me know if you want to go there or in the "support" group...

Jessica

Hi Jessica! Thank you. No, I’m not to my goal yet, I just want to take a two week break eating at maintenance, to be nice to my body, since I’m about halfway there.
    So yes, if I could go to support for two weeks, that would be great! I’ll still do my steps, though :)
    Thanks! Happy Easter!
  • CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    CharmingPassion

Check in Day: Sunday
    PW - 299.5
    CW - 299.0 - slow loss this week. Crazyness caught up with me and I fell off the track. Will be back on this week.
  • CharmingPassion
    Options
    Steps:

4/2 - 7,786
    4/3 - 6,435
    4/4 - 6,120
    4/5 - 4,027
  • CharmingPassion
    Options
    So sorry I have been silent but computer issues have been crazy. Took into a tech on Saturday only to have them say oh we wont be able to look at it for two weeks. Luckily we took a guess we had a bad motherboard and it turned out to be right. So voila back online and this thing is super pretty. Lessons learned... Dont trust turn around times on websites and two, I may know as much as hardware techs. lol
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    Options
    CharmingPassion

Check in Day: Sunday
    PW - 299.5
    CW - 299.0 - slow loss this week. Crazyness caught up with me and I fell off the track. Will be back on this week.

A half pound loss is nothing to sneeze at...I think you're doing a FABULOUS job!!
    Jessica
  • shnerb00
    shnerb00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Steps
    04/04 11,724
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Jax_Grim wrote: »
    I found out today I may be working from home permanently except maybe 2 days of the week. I sort of gave mixed feelings about it. I have really felt shut in for the past year. On the bright side, I did some math. I save over $1300 a year in gas alone. Inalsi get the equivalent of 20 days a year freed up not commuting.

I think this may become common, I'm a contractor for the Air Force and they are talking something similar. Alot of miles on the truck saved with telework! Since all my work is done via computer and teleconference almost seems silly to go in.
  • Aqualang26
    Aqualang26 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi @jessicakrall8 - I sent a private message on Sunday but haven't heard back. According to my math, and the posted spreadsheets, Ilost 1.48% last week which puts me in second for our team yet I wasn't listed at all.

It seems I'm being missed in a number of things and I'm wondering if I'm not showing up for some reason?
  • CharmingPassion
    Options
    Jax_Grim wrote: »
    I found out today I may be working from home permanently except maybe 2 days of the week. I sort of gave mixed feelings about it. I have really felt shut in for the past year. On the bright side, I did some math. I save over $1300 a year in gas alone. Inalsi get the equivalent of 20 days a year freed up not commuting.

It is so strange when you first start working at home. I have been doing it the last 3 years and oddly only this past year did I realize I basically didn't really know anyone anymore. During this past year I found a morning coffee zoom group and we just have a half hour to hour chat each morning. Its my connection to people. You don't realize how much you miss it until its not there. But saving on gas is amazing. My wife is now full time at home as well and not having to drive 2-3 hours every day is just everything.
  • CharmingPassion
    Options
    Steps:

4/6 - 17,658 ( I was determined to come in first in our step group today but omg my legs may fall off tomorrow)
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a good Easter break.I enjoyed some treats & too much Sauvigion Blanc,so back to it this week !!
    Steps
    3/4 9,826
    4/4 17,728
    5/4 17,475
This discussion has been closed.