Trimstones - April 2021 Team Chat

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    Aqualang26 wrote: »
    Hi @jessicakrall8 - I sent a private message on Sunday but haven't heard back. According to my math, and the posted spreadsheets, Ilost 1.48% last week which puts me in second for our team yet I wasn't listed at all.

It seems I'm being missed in a number of things and I'm wondering if I'm not showing up for some reason?

Good morning @Aqualang26 ...I'm sorry about the weirdness in all of the stats. There was a posting in regards to the fact that I missed your "in the green" stat and I posted an apology, but I did not receive a PM from you. I will tell you that the private message mailbox is wonky at best and I've left messages for many and they never received. No excuse, just an explanation. I've written to the MODS with your concerns and I have someone checking the formulas on the spreadsheet and getting back to me concerning that...sometimes the formulas don't carry over well from month to month. You know the drill...anytime humans are involved, mistakes are made.

I am VERY sorry you seem dejected about all of this. It is never my intention to ignore or slight anybody. Let me continue checking on things and we'll see what's going on...in any case, you're certainly doing really well in your journey and THAT is incredible. Keep on track and you're certain to have another great month!

I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for your patience...
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    Steps:

4/6 - 17,658 ( I was determined to come in first in our step group today but omg my legs may fall off tomorrow)

Is the date on this correct or should this be for the 5th?
    Jessica
  • shnerb00
    shnerb00 Posts: 269 Member
    edited April 2021
    Steps
    04/05 - 5,183

Wow @Jax_Grim 20 days a year just for the commute! That is incredible. I’m not sure what your commute is like but driving can be added stress for people too.

I’ve also had to move to working from home in rotating shifts. In the beginning, I was grateful my office figured something out to keep more people safe and I loved the idea of working from home but the novelty wore off after a few months and I really started missing people. I gained a new appreciation for people who have always worked from home. But @CharmingPassion made a good point, to try and find other ways to connect with people.

I also had to figure out a away to stop eating around the clock while working from home. Planning and prepping meals became more important than ever as well as keeping healthy whole foods around and no longer keeping unhealthy snacks in the house (ice cream sandwiches were my nemesis).

Not sure what my new normal will be like work wise after all of this. I know it won’t be permanent work from home but I am sure it will be more virtual meetings and less driving than in the past.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    4/4: 8,087
    4/5: 10,468
  • shnerb00
    shnerb00 Posts: 269 Member
    Yikes. It’s the middle of the afternoon and I have 0 calories left to eat. I had a bit of an incident with 4 chocolate peanut butter cookies... what to do.... any ideas?
  • jessicakrall8
    shnerb00 wrote: »
    Yikes. It’s the middle of the afternoon and I have 0 calories left to eat. I had a bit of an incident with 4 chocolate peanut butter cookies... what to do.... any ideas?

Entire can of green beans if only about 50 calories, tuna is low in calories...bowl of cereal...light soups (Progresso, Chunky Lite). Scrambled egg and toast...Been there many times...
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,029 Member
    I am so sorry!

I just learned that I made a serious error when doing the tallies on Sunday morning. I missed a very obvious success on your team - there is no excuse, I somehow missed that beautiful 1.48%. Belated congratulations are due to @Aqualang26 who was not only 2nd overall in your team, but on the Honorable Mentions for all the teams - which means, in the top 12 out of 171 total Fat2Fit members. Hats Off!

Here is the corrected version for your team for April Week 1:
    ulpjyh4hxcpf.png

This has been corrected in the spreadsheet, as well as on the week 1 results. WTG @Aqualang26
  • CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    @CharmingPassion I do alot of walking & sometimes my feet really ache afterwards.A hot bath usually helps.Also there's a good blog on mfp about foot exercises & warming up,stretches to try.I will try & share the link if I can .😆 You're doing great !

That would be amazing. You are welcome to just message it to me as well. Any extra tips would be great because I am determined to win it this week even if my legs fall off after it. lol
  • CharmingPassion
    Steps:

4/6 - 17,658 ( I was determined to come in first in our step group today but omg my legs may fall off tomorrow)

Is the date on this correct or should this be for the 5th?
    Jessica

I want to claim that the number of steps messed with my head, but its probably just me. Yeah that was for the 5th. I swear I am going to get it right one of these months.
  • CharmingPassion
    Steps:

4/6 (the actual 6th this time) - 13,002 steps
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Just a mid-week " Hi" to everyone.
  • veryhotmails
    veryhotmails Posts: 171 Member
    PW 202.5
    Cw 199.3
  • Aqualang26
    Aqualang26 Posts: 149 Member
    Thanks so much for the kind words and correction @jugar
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 911 Member
    JoDavo66 wrote: »

Hi 🙂
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Hi to you @JoDavo66!
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    Steps

4/1- 7,669
    4/2- 5,474
    4/3- 7,616

For some reason these steps weren’t recorded. So I’ll post again

4/1- 7,669
    4/2- 5,474
    4/3- 7,616
    4/4- 6,325
    4/5- 5,950
    4/6- 11,105
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Jen_967
    Wednesday Weigh-In
    PW: 220
    CW: 221.5
    LTD: -44.5 lbs
  • CharmingPassion
    JoDavo66 wrote: »

Hey there back at you Jo. Hope things are well.
  • CharmingPassion
    Steps:

4/7 - 12,065 steps (can you tell I am in it to win it for this weekly step challenge I am in with friends right now)
This discussion has been closed.